Author Topic: Callum Coleman-Jones traded to Norf [Official]  (Read 99298 times)

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Callum Coleman-Jones wants to be traded to Norf [merged]
« Reply #345 on: September 27, 2021, 12:49:18 PM »
Some folks just don't get it.  North don't control this trade.  CCJ and his manager are the ones who'll decide what compensation needs to be paid.

LOL it must be so great to be so deluded smelling the roses all day long.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #346 on: September 27, 2021, 01:10:58 PM »
Claws on the money unfortunately.

The only scenario we get anything for him is if North have a better player in mind for PSD pick which would cost them more than to get CCJ.

Or if CCJ said I don't want to go in PSD Is prefer to be traded.

I can't see anything occuring in all honesty. Maybe in good faith North will do straight swap Tarrant for CCJ to ensure we get compo for Chol.

I'd be annoyed if I was NM supporter and didn't take advantage of PSD here.
Go Tigers!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #347 on: September 27, 2021, 02:13:25 PM »
CCJ could still have a Tom Lynch ahead of him even if he moves to North  :shh.

"I personally think playing [Adelaide's] Tom Lynch robs Callum Coleman-Jones or Charlie Comben of 22 games."

- Mitch Cleary on Lynch's potential move to North Melbourne

https://twitter.com/traderadio/status/1442323890097700870

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #348 on: September 27, 2021, 02:54:51 PM »
The problem is neither CCj or his manager have come out and said he is 100% gone so there is hope yet I don't think is done by a far way unless we agree to the deal.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #349 on: September 27, 2021, 04:05:46 PM »
Quote from: Sphynx
Trade Radio inferring the toys have been thrown out of the cot at Richmond. Inferring some sort of refusal to trade CCJ 😂
Quote from: Lord of the Wings
Richmond have told North it must be a 1st round draft pick or he won't be traded. CCJ management confirmed they do not want to go to the PSD.

Pick 20 won't get it done.

CCJ happy to go to GC (which has pick 3 on the table in return for CCJ and a later pick) if #lolNorf can't find a suitable pick for him.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/callum-coleman-jones.1226295/post-72368321

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #350 on: September 27, 2021, 08:00:41 PM »
Quote from: Sphynx
Trade Radio inferring the toys have been thrown out of the cot at Richmond. Inferring some sort of refusal to trade CCJ 😂
Quote from: Lord of the Wings
Richmond have told North it must be a 1st round draft pick or he won't be traded. CCJ management confirmed they do not want to go to the PSD.

Pick 20 won't get it done.

CCJ happy to go to GC (which has pick 3 on the table in return for CCJ and a later pick) if #lolNorf can't find a suitable pick for him.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/callum-coleman-jones.1226295/post-72368321

That would be nice haha.

But I doubt it.

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #351 on: September 27, 2021, 08:15:28 PM »

The only scenario we get anything for him is if North have a better player in mind for PSD pick which would cost them more than to get CCJ.

I can't see anything occuring in all honesty. Maybe in good faith North will do straight swap Tarrant for CCJ to ensure we get compo for Chol.

Claw is clueless as usual

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #352 on: September 27, 2021, 09:31:54 PM »

As opposed to being totally deluded like your good self. Im happy to turn it into a slanging match if you want to keep on making it personal. But hey thats what happens with people who have nfi they make it personal.

Its simple you want to address what has been said  and debate the two views go ahead, but you wont because that will make you look foolish. Why you worry about things like that is beyond me you look foolish all the time with the dribble that comes out of your mouth.

Its a simple truism NM have pick one in the psd if terms cannot be met and that is terms that NM can agree to they will take CCJ in the psd. Mate a 10 yr old can understand that a ten year old can comprehend who has the upper hand but apparently not some feral who goes about a debate by attacking people.

Please has anyone around here got a 10 year old i can talk to so i can get a bit common sense into this debate.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #353 on: September 27, 2021, 09:40:58 PM »

Mate what are you on about?

Claw is right and I've been saying the same for a few pages.

North don't owe us crap. We'd be lucky to get pick 38 since we have no bargaining power unless another club makes him an offer he is prepared to take.

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #354 on: September 27, 2021, 10:14:43 PM »
Did I miss that CCJ and his manager do not want to go to the PSD and he is happy to go to the Gold Coast on the same conditions and money?
I hope Richmond offer him similar and commit to him as first choice ruck / forward and he stays, haven’t seen or heard anything to say he is defiantly not open to a counter offer.
Who knows how this going to work out but I bet it’s not the way we think it will

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #355 on: September 27, 2021, 11:14:09 PM »
As usual, whatever happens will happen.
We can all debate it until we are blue in the face.

This, however is the formula:
If he stays he will be crap
If he goes he will be crap

Either way we get nothing.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #356 on: September 28, 2021, 12:48:31 AM »
Who's assuming he and his manager want to go to the psd ? No confirmation off that so I think hold back until there intention is clear.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #357 on: September 28, 2021, 04:53:39 AM »
Snip! Discuss the topic and differences in opinion without the personal insults ppl.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #359 on: September 28, 2021, 03:54:31 PM »

Mate what are you on about?

Claw is right and I've been saying the same for a few pages.

North don't owe us crap. We'd be lucky to get pick 38 since we have no bargaining power unless another club makes him an offer he is prepared to take.

Last time I looked there’s a few clubs who need a ruck/forward - not just the Roos.
And, as the laws of supply and demand dictate, lack of supply will drive the price up
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.