Author Topic: Sydney Stack [merged]  (Read 198786 times)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Sydney Stack [merged]
« Reply #945 on: May 20, 2022, 10:02:24 PM »
Also amazing that Castagna never gets injured. He's missed about 3-4 games in the last 6 years or so?

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #946 on: May 20, 2022, 10:52:20 PM »
Also amazing that Castagna never gets injured. He's missed about 3-4 games in the last 6 years or so?
Need to do a Frankenstein and transplant George's legs onto Prestia's body.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #947 on: May 20, 2022, 11:20:16 PM »
Wasting Stack up forward play him there on occasions his backman or winger for me , but needs to work harder.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 09:02:24 AM by georgies31 »

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #948 on: May 20, 2022, 11:55:11 PM »
Wasting Stack up forward play him them on occasions his Blackman of winger for me , but needs to work harder.

I think he is a better backman too but no place for him there atm. Between Balta, Grimes, Broad, Gibcus, Vlas, Rioli and Baker, positions are hard to come by.

Also it seems like whenever someone is trying to fit someone into the side they say play them on the wing like it’s the easiest position to play. I could be wrong here but I don’t remember stack ever playing there so why do people keep mentioning it?

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #949 on: May 21, 2022, 09:04:52 AM »
Wasting Stack up forward play him them on occasions his Blackman of winger for me , but needs to work harder.

I think he is a better backman too but no place for him there atm. Between Balta, Grimes, Broad, Gibcus, Vlas, Rioli and Baker, positions are hard to come by.

Also it seems like whenever someone is trying to fit someone into the side they say play them on the wing like it’s the easiest position to play. I could be wrong here but I don’t remember stack ever playing there so why do people keep mentioning it?

If he works harder no doubt can play there he has the talent and attributes question is work ethics as his one of our mist talented. Ross was put on the wing can't see why Stack can't play there.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #950 on: May 21, 2022, 10:09:03 AM »
This guy has had one good year. Since then just struggled to commit to the job.

High ceiling but we may have reached his peak too.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #951 on: July 04, 2022, 05:52:56 PM »
Sydney Stack has been fined following the VFL's match review of Richmond's four-point loss to Collingwood on Sunday at the Swinburne Centre.

Charge laid:

The Match Review Panel charged player Stack for Rough Conduct (Dangerous Tackle) against Collingwood VFL player Lachlan Tardrew during the second quarter of the VFL Round 15 match between Richmond VFL and Collingwood VFL on Sunday 3 July at Swinburne Centre.

Based on the available video evidence, the incident was assessed as Careless Conduct with Low Impact and High Contact. The incident was classified as a one (1) match sanction. The player can accept $500 fine (AFL Listed) and a reprimand with an early guilty plea.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/1165399/stack-fined-following-vfl-match-review

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #952 on: July 04, 2022, 08:03:57 PM »
 :lol tackled the guy down via an arm and he landed on his back. This is fine worthy?

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #953 on: July 04, 2022, 08:15:56 PM »
Footage anywhere?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #955 on: July 04, 2022, 09:39:05 PM »
Thanks.

Pathetic call. Pulled him arm that's it

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #956 on: July 04, 2022, 09:47:15 PM »
Reckon he will be at another club next year and i think plenty will go for him. Tyson Stengle come on down again.

As far as i can see this kid is screaming out for opportunity and what do we do play Castagna hhhhaaarrrgggghhhhh. Can just see the spilt milk posts now when he is tearing it up for another club.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #957 on: July 04, 2022, 10:47:03 PM »

:huh3

Reminds me of the Grimesy one on Hobbs which shouldn't have been a free either.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #958 on: July 05, 2022, 07:54:13 AM »
Reckon he will be at another club next year and i think plenty will go for him. Tyson Stengle come on down again.

As far as i can see this kid is screaming out for opportunity and what do we do play Castagna hhhhaaarrrgggghhhhh. Can just see the spilt milk posts now when he is tearing it up for another club.

100.% right Claw

It’s a stuffin joke
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #959 on: July 05, 2022, 02:07:13 PM »
Fractured cheekbone- hope it's not a long term injury for him.