Author Topic: Shane Edwards [merged]  (Read 306743 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Shane Edwards [merged]
« Reply #1050 on: April 17, 2014, 10:57:43 PM »
Needs to be an opportunist small forward. Why do we need everyone to rotate through midfield..
Go Tigers!

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1051 on: April 17, 2014, 11:07:22 PM »
Love his abilty to spill the ball for no apparent reason.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1052 on: April 17, 2014, 11:14:36 PM »
His last quarter will see him get a 5 year deal
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1053 on: April 17, 2014, 11:21:28 PM »
His last quarter will see him get a 5 year deal

Oh look we've always known what Shane is capable of.....when he starts to put together 4 quarters ...watch out....yeah...an important player for the club going forward......
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

the claw

« Reply #1054 on: April 17, 2014, 11:27:28 PM »
dud delist asap.

why do we persevere with so many plyers who are passengers for huge chunks of most games. you betcha bottom dollar 2 last quarter goals  will save him and the usual problems will go unheeded.

its probably too late for it but he needs to spend 6 to 10 weeks in the magoos and they need to demand CONSISTENCY AT A HIGH LEVEL for that period before bringing him back.
personally id just put him on the scrap heap and get games into a youngster. enough of this crap.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1055 on: April 17, 2014, 11:37:06 PM »
I find myself agreeing with Claw a lot recently which is indicative of my dark outlook

the claw

« Reply #1056 on: April 17, 2014, 11:56:22 PM »
I find myself agreeing with Claw a lot recently which is indicative of my dark outlook
dark out look. nope just honest and realistic imo.

what concerns me most atm is all the hardwork and strides forward we have made as a club can count for nought if we dont make the right calls on these consistently mediocre underperforming players. these  blokes dont change  they were the same at the start of yr as they are now. they were the same 4 yrs ago as they are now.

how do you put it  i suppose like this.
lets say im good enough to get on  a list   im a mediocre player  though
. if i get 10 games its likely one of them will be a good one but im mediocre and im going to revert back to what im consistently  capable of  and thats mediocrity. our trouble it seems with supporters and the club that one good game is enough for the club to keep me and give me more games. then repeat the exercise.

shane edwards has played some good footy but hes never ever produced consistently good for over a decent period of time. imo the weaknesses or deficiencies in his game causes this. he will always revert to mediocrity.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1057 on: April 18, 2014, 02:39:48 AM »
:lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1058 on: April 18, 2014, 06:06:17 AM »
dud delist asap.

why do we persevere with so many plyers who are passengers for huge chunks of most games. you betcha bottom dollar 2 last quarter goals  will save him and the usual problems will go unheeded.

its probably too late for it but he needs to spend 6 to 10 weeks in the magoos and they need to demand CONSISTENCY AT A HIGH LEVEL for that period before bringing him back.
personally id just put him on the scrap heap and get games into a youngster. enough of this crap.

:clapping
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1059 on: April 27, 2014, 04:35:59 PM »
This guy has to go, watch him in the last quarter when the gem is shot, he will kick two more and get a go next week too.. :whistle

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1060 on: April 27, 2014, 05:07:17 PM »
Not the worse player

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1061 on: April 27, 2014, 05:17:31 PM »
Not the worse player

Until we get rid of players like this we will never go forward, he's a fumbling fool and a rag doll out there. He looks like a boy amongst men.

It's ok, watch him kick a couple in the last 10 minutes and think he's great.

"Rucks:

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1062 on: April 27, 2014, 05:22:01 PM »
Rank the players - tell me who are the worst ten

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1063 on: April 27, 2014, 05:24:56 PM »
Rank the players - tell me who are the worst ten

THE RFC.

"Rucks:

tony_montana

« Reply #1064 on: April 27, 2014, 05:27:57 PM »

give it up JR, he's a hack