Author Topic: Shane Edwards [merged]  (Read 306116 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Shane Edwards [merged]
« Reply #330 on: May 18, 2012, 06:56:45 PM »
I'll play the mediator in this thread, and say that let's all reserve judgement on Edwards until during or after the Saturday nights game.

LET THE CARDS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #331 on: May 18, 2012, 07:36:22 PM »
I'll play the mediator in this thread, and say that let's all reserve judgement on Edwards until during or after the Saturday nights game.

LET THE CARDS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

Cmon, even I reserved judgement, two bloody years ago I and many more "reserved judgement" but ok I will do it for a 3rd year in a row.

FFS I even kept my mouth shut about him leading into the season proper and then he completely let the club down....

Here we go again.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #332 on: May 18, 2012, 07:51:33 PM »
and then he completely let the club down....

He what?

Edwards is slowly getting his confidence back to use his pace too. Once he re-introduces this into his game watch out!

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #333 on: May 18, 2012, 08:07:47 PM »

He what?

Edwards is slowly getting his confidence back to use his pace too. Once he re-introduces this into his game watch out!

Ok honestly let's agree to reserve judgement. Let this, this upcoming game of utmost importance be the context...

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #334 on: May 18, 2012, 08:51:05 PM »

He what?

Takes more than one game, don't be silly, but if he puts in a "very good" game I will back off. But if he stuffs up, it's all over.
Ok honestly let's agree to reserve judgement. Let this, this upcoming game of utmost importance be the context...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

dwaino

« Reply #335 on: May 18, 2012, 09:03:18 PM »
WAT has this thread as his internet browser's home page  :shh

:outtahere ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #336 on: May 18, 2012, 09:07:16 PM »

:lol

Dwaino, honestly though mate, I have been waiting and waiting for this guy to make it and would love to see it, especially tomorrow night, when I am there.

"Rucks:

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #337 on: May 18, 2012, 09:09:14 PM »

He what?

Takes more than one game, don't be silly, but if he puts in a "very good" game I will back off. But if he stuffs up, it's all over.

Yes it does. But things would appear to be coming to a head now, so I think it's only
reasonable to proceed on a ' reasonable' basis

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #338 on: May 18, 2012, 09:11:41 PM »

He what?

Yes it does. But things would appear to be coming to a head now, so I think it's only
reasonable to proceed on a ' reasonable' basis

One game no, after the dreamtime, performance based, yes.

"Rucks:

dwaino

« Reply #339 on: May 18, 2012, 09:12:06 PM »

Dwaino, honestly though mate, I have been waiting and waiting for this guy to make it and would love to see it, especially tomorrow night, when I am there.

Fair enough, me too  :thumbsup  ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #340 on: May 18, 2012, 09:15:12 PM »

Fair enough, me too  :thumbsup  ;D
:thumbsup.....go Shane!!!!!

"Rucks:

TigerTimeII

« Reply #341 on: May 18, 2012, 11:14:05 PM »
hey wat pngq shaka man?  imagine edwards gets bog tom nite lol , could u handle that hahahaha

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #342 on: May 19, 2012, 12:29:25 AM »
 :shh Some deluded folks in this thread. Take the dark blinkers off and enjoy the good stuff. There's plenty.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #343 on: May 19, 2012, 01:18:44 AM »
Edwards had a very good game against Sydney.
Continues to torment the haters. Love it. 8)
you are easily pleased if thats a very good game. thats about the minimum you want from him but we all know its about his best.

says more about where we are at when we cant replace him for lack of mids on the list.

Bump.

tony_montana

« Reply #344 on: May 19, 2012, 01:26:00 AM »
:shh Some deluded folks in this thread. Take the dark blinkers off and enjoy the good stuff. There's plenty.

Speaking of deluded, please expand on what makes Shane such a fine player, I'd love to hear your thoughts