Author Topic: Shane Edwards [merged]  (Read 306718 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: Shane Edwards [merged]
« Reply #795 on: December 10, 2012, 01:53:34 PM »
for me overall shane edwards has been disappointing overall. hes had two seasons where for large chunks of them  hes showed that just maybe he is a afl player. one of those seasons was this yr.

based on his strengths weakness and overall performances after 6yrs i cannot for the life of me back him in the ball is in his court he needs to show he can consistenly play good footy and the gap between shizen and good has narrowed. for a sml i would have expected this to happen 3 yrs ago.

2 of his past 3 seasons (10,12) by your own admission have been pretty good. In 2011 he was curtailed by a serious shoulder injury and he dropped away.
He's now well entrenched in the best 22 but no doubt he could improve further. I think he can too.

I agree Magic. He has definitely made inroads into bulking up, his kicking improved substantially in the second half of last season and I am confident he will continue to rise up the ranks in 2013.  :thumbsup

gerkin greg

« Reply #796 on: December 10, 2012, 02:01:57 PM »
Now that Edwards has moved into top 4 in the B&F contention, shed his whipping boy disguise, and become the superstar we all knew he secretly was, will the featherweight champion Andy Collins be brought back into the fold via the rookie draft so he can be joyously whipped by thy horny nuff nuff brethren while we laugh at carltank?

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #797 on: December 10, 2012, 02:09:45 PM »
Now that Edwards has moved into top 4 in the B&F contention, shed his whipping boy disguise, and become the superstar we all knew he secretly was, will the featherweight champion Andy Collins be brought back into the fold via the rookie draft so he can be joyously whipped by thy horny nuff nuff brethren while we laugh at carltank?

gerks I think We'll need a bigger boat!  ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #798 on: December 10, 2012, 02:59:33 PM »
 :lol......
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #799 on: January 27, 2013, 08:39:09 AM »
Been having a bit of think about it lately and you know what me old mate might just put one in this year....

Over the past few weeks I have been wondering where he can best fit the team, be dangerous, be a match winner and really become a player that other teams need to watch.

If we can play him forward of the centre all year, all year, and very close to goal he may really shine. While he had a good year last year I think this year, going in after two pre-seasons uninjured, he may just become a player.... :o

Here's hoping anyway.. :gotigers

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #800 on: January 27, 2013, 08:41:02 AM »
And best of all WAT he has you to thank for that if he does

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #801 on: January 27, 2013, 08:48:16 AM »
And best of all WAT he has you to thank for that if he does

Can't even be positive and post constructive comments without a stupid comment in return from the forum clown.....shouldn't expect anymore from you though Pluck..

"Rucks:

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #802 on: January 27, 2013, 09:09:46 AM »
Been having a bit of think about it lately and you know what me old mate might just put one in this year....

Over the past few weeks I have been wondering where he can best fit the team, be dangerous, be a match winner and really become a player that other teams need to watch.

If we can play him forward of the centre all year, all year, and very close to goal he may really shine. While he had a good year last year I think this year, going in after two pre-seasons uninjured, he may just become a player.... :o

Where's WAT and how did you hack his account?

;D

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #803 on: January 27, 2013, 09:11:55 AM »
Good to see you coming round WAT.  8)

Edwards is on the up. No looking back from here.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #804 on: January 27, 2013, 09:13:52 AM »
He is just hedging his bets cause he knows he will look like a fool when Shed blitzes it this year

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #805 on: January 27, 2013, 09:14:43 AM »
He is just hedging his bets cause he knows he will look like a fool when Shed blitzes it this year

Maybe. ;D

TigerTimeII

« Reply #806 on: January 27, 2013, 09:42:23 AM »
can assure u all he will have a better year than foley and nahas

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #807 on: January 27, 2013, 12:34:33 PM »

No I am not fool, go back to last year and the year before and the year before...always wanted and want to see him make it, always said it!!!!!

Go troll somewhere else..forum clown.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #808 on: January 27, 2013, 12:38:29 PM »

Where's WAT and how did you hack his account?

;D

:lol...all jokes aside, like I said, I have thougt about it very hard over the past few weeks....also looked at countless replays when at home...

I am on the wagon... :thumbsup

"Rucks:

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #809 on: January 27, 2013, 12:39:31 PM »

No I am not fool, go back to last year and the year before and the year before...always wanted and want to see him make it, always said it!!!!!

Go troll somewhere else..forum clown.

To be fair to WAT, he was asked to put a block on Shed banter pre season last year and did, from memory it only lasted until the 5 minute mark of the 1st qtr of round 1  match but he was a man if his word  :thumbsup
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”