Author Topic: Richmond vs West Coast matchday thread  (Read 7845 times)

Gordon Bennett

Re: Richmond vs West Coast matchday thread
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 09:51:26 AM »
X - I was at the game and wasn't sleeping, and I've seen the replay.

I'm still waiting for you to provide specific examples to back up your case.If tiv made so many turnovers on saturday, what were they? I think that's a fairly straightforward request.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 09:58:01 AM »
watch the game again

you going to tell me that tuck had a gr8 game also and made gr8 choices!

the prob with richmond is that we continually rate hacks like gas, tiv, tuck, etc

we must raise the bar, obv u r happy with soft unskilled players!

tiv is teh best looking worst kick in the afl

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2007, 11:48:14 AM »
Maybe he's not as obsessed about Tiv as you are so he didn't see all of them.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2007, 12:58:16 PM »
everyone knows i could see the potential in krak, but has anyone heard me cry whinge or sook at his dropping.

no!

if terry and richmond are serious , they cannot make krak and paddy bowden our scapegoats, they must be a precedent and thus tiv, tuck, pets, and gas must all be dropped in the next week or two, hopefully v geelong tuck petts and tiv are dropped and jack, meyer and polo are in!

yes i go hard on tiv, but this guy has never deserved to play as many games as he has.

danny dropped joel way back then, at the time, tiv should have been dropped ands shot also, but he seems to be "looked after" alot

Ox

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 01:03:34 PM »
everyone knows i could see the potential in krak, but has anyone heard me cry whinge or sook at his dropping.

WTF does that have to do with ANYTHING ???

If anything it means u were wrong.

Moving on.

Tivendale is pathetic and I watched him many times on Saturday call for the ball when he was as hot as jam donuts
and consequently get rodgered.

Passenger boy - thats all.

Ramps

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2007, 01:35:02 PM »
For now Gaspar, Tuck and Tivendale are in the team when they join Krakouer on the sidelines then Ill feel confident that we are moving forward. Tuck should be traded of to anyone at the end of the season especially if we finish bottom and we wanna bend another club over on a player. When they ask for a trade...we say Tuck if they say no we say we take your player in the PSD lol.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2007, 02:07:57 PM »
SEN just before played their commentary of a few Tiger highlights from the weeknd - Tamblings goals, Lids and Clever's big bombs and McGuane mark. Great stuff  :thumbsup.

Mark Robinson said he will be writing an article about us tomorrow in the Herald-Sun. He also said he hadn't seen our game and will be watching the second quarter for the umpiring.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2007, 02:26:04 PM »

WTF does that have to do with ANYTHING ???

Yeah you've lost me.  I thought the argument was about Tiv.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2007, 04:19:46 PM »
Tivs first three games this year were good but he had a shocker on the weekend. I still have no idea what he saw when he handballed backwards to no one in the second quarter. IIRC Clever had just put us up by 21 points. From the bounce Simmo taps into free space defensive side of the centre circle. Tivs runs and collects perfectly running onto his left. Everyone expects him to kick long into our forward fine but no he tries to be too cute and handballs blindly behind him to no one. Ball bounces straight into the path of an Eagle who passes it to Wirrpanda  :scream. Then Joel follows up shortly after that with collecting the loose ball deep in defence, dodging around his opponent in back pocket then taking a couple of quick bounces and passing straight to an free Eagle on the 50 who pops it to another free Eagle and goal. Sure our young guys made mistakes but stupidity like the above is inexcusable. Talk about gifting momentum to the opposition  :banghead.

Offline The Glove

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2007, 04:58:15 PM »

Fortunately I happen to have a copy (very limited edition) of the X -cited "modern dictionary of football terms".

I looked under 'potential' and it had " word to describe a footballer who is slow, unfit and unable to find the football with any regularity - a footballer with "potential' and no other real football attributes is likely to play close to 100 games of AFL football based on some rare isolated plays, snapping at goal instead of playing a team oriented game  and tackiing players who actually get the ball- Helps if his dad could actually play and his club is hoping ability skips only one generation"

Well there it is in plain english - god's honour.

Offline The Glove

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2007, 04:59:42 PM »
Tivs first three games this year were good but he had a shocker on the weekend. I still have no idea what he saw when he handballed backwards to no one in the second quarter. IIRC Clever had just put us up by 21 points. From the bounce Simmo taps into free space defensive side of the centre circle. Tivs runs and collects perfectly running onto his left. Everyone expects him to kick long into our forward fine but no he tries to be too cute and handballs blindly behind him to no one. Ball bounces straight into the path of an Eagle who passes it to Wirrpanda  :

Was that TIVs - I thought it was Lids -should have known better.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2007, 05:03:02 PM »
Helps if his dad could actually play and his club is hoping ability skips only one generation"
;D

So there is method to the madness in him reaching 100 games lol.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2007, 05:06:31 PM »
Was that TIVs - I thought it was Lids -should have known better.
I was up in the top tier of the Northern stand but I thought it was Tivs.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2007, 05:16:58 PM »
about me mentioning krak, if that went over ur heads , thats not my problem

but to simplify thuings , that comment was targeted at gorgon bennett who seems to be pro tivs and cant understand why i want him dropped.

so my reply to him was based on that, basically im a krak fan, but i havent sooked becaus ehe was dropped and he should sook when tiv gets dropped

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ?

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2007, 06:22:45 PM »
Why are you always YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No-one else mentioned Krak.  You are the only person talking about Krak.  The thread was mainly about Tiv.  Why do you always have to drag Krak into the equation?  If Gordon is pro Tiv well that's his perogative.  Let it be!!!