Author Topic: Wallace to stay or go???  (Read 14439 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Wallace to stay or go???
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2007, 08:21:38 PM »
captain dud i like that one.

come on jack dont be harsh im sure he leads by example. im sure i see him in the middle of the pack when we are 50 points down revving up the players. im sure i see him kick straight thru the sticks when we need a goal most.
im sure he doesnt kick it right into opposition hands most games.

he is the worst captain in the afl bar none now that big red has gone and i will argue the point with any of you on this thread.

he and wallace go hand in hand
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2007, 08:33:28 PM »
Quote from: Jackstar on June 30, 2004, 10:54:14 pm
Johnson (C)  Brown (VC)  Coghlan(DVC)

Jackstar
  Re: Next Captain
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 11:04:43 pm » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just my thoughts MT although this could be a common opinion within.

Seems someone was advocating him for the captain.

Moi

« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2007, 08:38:57 PM »

u want balance i just wish your at a richmond game with me when i see richo try his heart out for this team and others like K.J just stand by and watch.

only negative opinion  u say..why?? cause i bag the coach, miller and our captain.

credit when credit is due richo i love that bloke and what he does for this team and if only wallace, miller and K.J had 5% of his attitude we may be a top 4 team.

he bleeds for this team while the others, it seems just collect their pay cheques
I don't think we'd enjoy each other's company "at a Richmond game".

You just don't stop your bagging, that's the problem. It seems to be in every post you do. By the way,you also bag the club, and many of the players. Too many.

Is it too much to ask that supporters, on the whole, actually support the club?

Okay Kenny, you gave some praise to Richo, so I'll change it in the future to "almost always negative opinion". Now it's up to you to make me modify it even further.

Hey Gordo.
Its not that we won the flag this year so you would expect some bagging wouldnt you?
Except you were bagging before a ball was bounced.
Pull the other one!

Thats right MOI! The writing was on the wall before round 1 this year.
If you have a look back, I posted that we wouldnt win agame for the first ten rounds this year, guess what.?
After looking at the draw for 2008, we will get our pants ""Pulled own"" against the blues. Fev will kick a bag and we will get beat.
I can see us winning one or two games in the first 12 round. thats reality.
If you can explain how and why the tigers can win more than that, I am all ears!  Oh Yeah, Captain Dud will lead by example ::) ::) ::)
You wait till the club has stripped nearly all experience from its ranks and then attack.  It's fairly predictable when you're building from the bottom up you're going to have a year or so lean years.  What's worse about you, is you know your footy and surely would realise it.  Just cowardly IMO!

Passionfruit

« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2007, 08:39:35 PM »

Jackstar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent work Roger3. You know how to us ethe search function. ::)

He is a terrible captain, that can not be denied

Passionfruit

« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2007, 08:42:42 PM »

u want balance i just wish your at a richmond game with me when i see richo try his heart out for this team and others like K.J just stand by and watch.

only negative opinion  u say..why?? cause i bag the coach, miller and our captain.

credit when credit is due richo i love that bloke and what he does for this team and if only wallace, miller and K.J had 5% of his attitude we may be a top 4 team.

he bleeds for this team while the others, it seems just collect their pay cheques
I don't think we'd enjoy each other's company "at a Richmond game".

You just don't stop your bagging, that's the problem. It seems to be in every post you do. By the way,you also bag the club, and many of the players. Too many.

Is it too much to ask that supporters, on the whole, actually support the club?

Okay Kenny, you gave some praise to Richo, so I'll change it in the future to "almost always negative opinion". Now it's up to you to make me modify it even further.

Hey Gordo.
Its not that we won the flag this year so you would expect some bagging wouldnt you?
Except you were bagging before a ball was bounced.
Pull the other one!

Thats right MOI! The writing was on the wall before round 1 this year.
If you have a look back, I posted that we wouldnt win agame for the first ten rounds this year, guess what.?
After looking at the draw for 2008, we will get our pants ""Pulled own"" against the blues. Fev will kick a bag and we will get beat.
I can see us winning one or two games in the first 12 round. thats reality.
If you can explain how and why the tigers can win more than that, I am all ears!  Oh Yeah, Captain Dud will lead by example ::) ::) ::)
You wait till the club has stripped nearly all experience from its ranks and then attack.  It's fairly predictable when you're building from the bottom up you're going to have a year or so lean years.  What's worse about you, is you know your footy and surely would realise it.  Just cowardly IMO!

Hey Moi.
I would of let the experince stay for 2007.
There was no harm in keeping Gas and Andrew Kellaway on.
Now this will cause a debate. lol.
As for lean years MOI, we have been lean for 26 years now.lol

Passionfruit

« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2007, 08:43:46 PM »
By the way MOI, you mention cowardly,, I told them to there face and they didnt like it, well bad luck, the truth hurts

Moi

« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2007, 08:52:59 PM »
By the way MOI, you mention cowardly,, I told them to there face and they didnt like it, well bad luck, the truth hurts
What did you tell them?

Passionfruit

« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2007, 08:55:33 PM »
Told them they need Micky McGaune :thumbsup

Moi

« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2007, 08:57:59 PM »
I bet you told them Clinton King was a champion lol
 :help

Passionfruit

« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2007, 09:03:39 PM »
You just dont realise, Clinton King and Steven Sziller were important parts of the RFC.
If you dont beleive, its factual as it is on Video, have a look! 2001

Now we have all these soft ( Zone off Types)players  (yes we just recruited another one,) welcome Jordon  ,who cant win there ""own "" ball. there lies the problem.
Why have the swans been so good for a number of years ? Answer, they have players who can win the own ball and are extremely well coached.-not many stars either

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2007, 09:05:35 PM »

Jackstar

Excellent work Roger3. You know how to us ethe search function. ::)

He is a terrible captain, that can not be denied

But you advocated him as a future captain,  well it seems you did.
You are the one always questioning the decisions made and tearing shreds at those who make these decisions.
Ah yes i can use the search function its amazing what you find once you start digging. ;)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2007, 09:09:42 PM »
You just dont realise, Clinton King and Steven Sziller were important parts of the RFC.

Now we have all these soft ( Zone off Types)players  (yes we just recruited another one,) welcome Jordon  ,who cant win there ""own "" ball. there lies the problem.
Why have the swans been so good for a number of years ? Answer, they have players who can win the own ball and are extremely well coached.-not many stars either

ur kidding yourself right. this guy is not a captain. i wouldve said that last year and year b4 when he won b&f.

bowden or richo true richmond people should be our leader not this chump who cant even kick more than 30 metres
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Moi

« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2007, 09:13:22 PM »

I didn't mind them myself lol
But 2001 was 6 years ago - ancient history, Jack!

Passionfruit

« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2007, 09:17:42 PM »

I didn't mind them myself lol
But 2001 was 6 years ago - ancient history, Jack!

Sziller was good, tough and head down :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2007, 11:25:23 PM »
I would of let the experince stay for 2007.
There was no harm in keeping Gas and Andrew Kellaway on.
Now this will cause a debate. lol.
As for lean years MOI, we have been lean for 26 years now.lol
The current crop had nothing to do with the past quarter of a decade so it's an irrelevant point.

Gas played the first 5 games of the year and we still lost them all. Two defenders ain't gonna be much help when the problems are in the ruck and midfield. Better off getting games in the kids than persisting with old players that will only deny cubs gametime and get in the way of their develpment. One of the few things we did right offloading both in the end. If Gas and Chubba had played we may have won 6 or 7 games at best instead of 3.5 and missed out on a freebie priority pick. Yep they would have both made a huge difference  ???.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd