Author Topic: Alex Rance [merged]  (Read 204731 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Alex Rance [merged]
« Reply #2190 on: July 01, 2018, 12:45:09 PM »
"Almost a Rancey dive" is what Stratton said. LMAO. Alex has only himself to blame but he's no Robinson Crusoe when it comes to exaggerating to get a free.

Or a Buddy, one bloke who flops like a high jumper...
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2191 on: July 01, 2018, 08:28:30 PM »
"Almost a Rancey dive" is what Stratton said. LMAO. Alex has only himself to blame but he's no Robinson Crusoe when it comes to exaggerating to get a free.

Or a Buddy, one bloke who flops like a high jumper...

Or Puopolo. What team does he play for again?

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #2192 on: July 02, 2018, 02:14:59 PM »
Imagine what would have happened if Rance had chpped Buddy in the throat. Instead of the other way around?
$1500 fine?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2193 on: July 08, 2018, 01:42:54 PM »
Tross makes the social & real estate pages ....

Tigers star Alex Rance boots Richmond penthouse at auction

Jayitri Smiles
Herald-Sun
8 July 2018

RICHMOND star Alex Rance has notched wins on and off the field this weekend, with his penthouse selling under the hammer the morning after the Tigers’ victory over Adelaide.

The footballer’s modern Richmond pad at 606/120 Palmer St sold for $678,000, after being announced on the market at $672,000.

Three bidders vied for the apartment.

Rance was just 19 and had completed his debut season with Richmond when he bought the two-bedroom home off-the-plan for $675,000 in 2009.

It’s understood the premiership player, 28, lived at the sun-drenched apartment atop the popular Niche complex off Bridge Rd with this wife Georgia until last year.

The couple moved into a larger Brighton home in May.

Rance told Leader Newspapers last month he was glad to escape the hustle and bustle of the inner-city life, which involved people confronting him in the lift of his Richmond apartment.

“As I come to the end of my career, it’s nice to have somewhere to bring up my kids,” he said at the time.

CoreLogic records suggest the four-time All Australian defender, who dabbled in real estate in his early 20s, also tried to sell the property in 2016. It was later listed it for rent in June last year.

Biggin & Scott director and auctioneer Edward Hobbs said the low-maintenance residence was ideally positioned in the heart of Richmond.

“This is a top floor, well-sized property that suits a number of demographics in the marketplace,” he said.

The buyer was a young couple who bid for the apartment over the phone, and was keen on its zoning for Melbourne Girls College.

The home offered two balconies looking out to Melbourne’s north and CBD, and was quoted at $620,000-$680,000.

The auction came down to $500 and $1000 bids at the end, with 20 people watching on.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/melbourne-vic/tigers-star-alex-rance-boots-richmond-penthouse-at-auction/news-story/c41c3df763d471591650d1826d6ae4af

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2194 on: July 08, 2018, 11:56:20 PM »
he bought the house in his first year!!! meanwhile B.Ellis is staying in Trent's spare room?

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #2195 on: July 09, 2018, 10:09:18 AM »
A big win?

Bought for $675k and sold for $678k???
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2196 on: July 09, 2018, 11:18:05 AM »
A big win?

lost money after paying stamp duty and legals but still he now has a house in Brighton so he is going ok.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2197 on: July 09, 2018, 01:22:52 PM »
A big win?

lost money after paying stamp duty and legals but still he now has a house in Brighton so he is going ok.
Bought off the plan so no stamp duty back then....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2198 on: July 09, 2018, 02:21:57 PM »
A big win?

Bought off the plan so no stamp duty back then....

Okay, then after Marketing and agency fees...
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2199 on: September 08, 2018, 05:52:05 AM »
Ch 9 news last night showed Rance still hobbling a fraction yesterday as he got out of his car and walked into the Club. They asked if his foot was still sore to which Rance replied a "little bit".

VIDEO: https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1037985498151641088

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #2200 on: September 08, 2018, 09:18:08 AM »
Geez, 2009..so he made what 6 grand on an apartment in 9 years... move over Rockefeller
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2202 on: September 22, 2018, 10:39:05 PM »
yeah righto he has learnt has he. Please. Only issue i had there was Rance should have been playing in front of cox

Rance had a bad night but the biggest issue was the guys that were not covering the space. Were where they? Ooh thats right astbury was too sick to move

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2203 on: September 23, 2018, 12:23:47 AM »
Don’t blame rance for coxs goals at all. Was a complete failure of the defensive system how they could not have someone guarding the front of him and leave that giant so much space is inexcusable.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2204 on: September 23, 2018, 07:26:21 AM »
Sorry love Rance, but his season this year has gone downhill since that diving incident. Become a liability playing on any forward one on one even a average one at best.Yeah I agree yesterday there was no help or someone coming in to help him,but come on all year making poor forwards look good.If you guys can't see that were watching different games.Getting in bad habits again to.Get back to basics and defend first.