Author Topic: Who would you play on Judd?  (Read 3612 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Who would you play on Judd?
« on: March 12, 2008, 03:53:46 AM »
Who would you ppls play on Judd - Sugar or someone else?

Captain Kane Johnson will be the man handed the job of marking Chris Judd in his first serious game for Carlton - Link.

Re: Who would you play on Judd?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 06:23:08 AM »

oops, you didn't miss it at all...

:bow

Offline LondonTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 06:44:41 AM »
Long time no replies from me.  Been reading most threads. 

I hope Kane has put up his hand for this one.  What better way to exorcise the demons from last year keeping Judd quiet. 

If its not working, play Newman on him.  Or even Jackson as third choice.

I think Judd will be the least of our problems in their midfield.  Murphy, Carazzo and Simpson are apparently in good form.  Will be very interested in who gets selected in our midfield.  Starter for 10, Tuck, Tambling, Johnson and Polo.

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 06:51:33 AM »
a half fit Judd and a full fit Johnson sounds about even to me.
Leave Newman and Jackson to run around with Murphy and Carazzo.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 08:13:18 AM »
Put Jackson on him to pummel him at every opportunity.  :thumbsup

No one needs to tag Carrazzo.  He never does any real damage, didnt last year anyway.  Lots of possessions, lack of impact.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 08:52:27 AM »
Rebecca Twigley :lol

Offline wayne again

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 02:01:19 PM »
 I would like to see Cogs come onto the ground and run straight up to Judd and play on him at least 10 min a quarter. My way of thinking this would send a message to Cogs that the coach, club and players believe that he too is a champion footballer and just as good as Judd. I think it would be a suprise for Judd as well. It could help cogs come on to the big stage big time. 90.000 at the ground watching Judd and sh#T loads around the country watching Judd will see the forgotten Tiger Champ run all over him.
  Why not ??  :gotigers

richmondrules

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 03:32:26 PM »
I would like to see Cogs come onto the ground and run straight up to Judd and play on him at least 10 min a quarter. My way of thinking this would send a message to Cogs that the coach, club and players believe that he too is a champion footballer and just as good as Judd. I think it would be a suprise for Judd as well. It could help cogs come on to the big stage big time. 90.000 at the ground watching Judd and sh#T loads around the country watching Judd will see the forgotten Tiger Champ run all over him.
  Why not ??  :gotigers

Not a bad idea wa. They are both coming back from injury after all so neither will be at their best. The only concern I would have is that Cogs may not have the pace to go with Judd. Not many do, but pace has never been one of Cogs outstanding qualities.

Offline Son of Dad

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 04:02:49 PM »
Cogs definately doesn't have the legs to run with Judd...I say put Sugar or Tivendale on him in the hope that while keeping Judd to few possessions  :pray, neither of them get too many chances to make clangers :rollin :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 04:17:21 PM »
Cogs definately doesn't have the legs to run with Judd...I say put Sugar or Tivendale on him in the hope that while keeping Judd to few possessions  :pray, neither of them get too many chances to make clangers :rollin :lol

you need a quick reflex type player to tag Judd.  someone who can lay a strong tackle & stop him from getting the ball off
would have to have good endurance also to run with him l'm sure his close to fitness
cant think of anyone for the job

Offline wayne again

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »

Good point i just think for 10 minutes a quarter, especially the first ten minutes of the game will be a great buzz for him. He deserves the chance to rotate on Judd with perhaps Tiv or Johnstone. I think he would rise to the challange and set him off and running for the year. 8)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 05:27:24 PM »

you need a quick reflex type player to tag Judd.  someone who can lay a strong tackle & stop him from getting the ball off
would have to have good endurance also to run with him l'm sure his close to fitness
cant think of anyone for the job

u crack me up. so true though!!
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 05:30:30 PM »
my left testy would have a better chance of stopping judd than our captain.

he is not even worthy of a starting 22 let alone to play on judd
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 06:09:43 PM »
I'd say Polo, but don't think he will even be in the side come rd 1 :'(

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 09:05:56 PM »
Sugar gets the gig.

If he can't tag effectively he should retire.