Author Topic: Coburg vs Werribee  (Read 13615 times)

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Coburg vs Werribee
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2008, 09:10:26 PM »
Cleve isnt a favorite of Wallet ;)

I think we've got that and I think it took Jack a while to be liked enough to get a game and I wonder what Collins has done to be continually stunted by being put back in the Coburg ressies after being in the best and doing everything right but not getting a game.  :lol  :-\

Wholesale changes this week if this has any balls.

Sounds like at least 6 kids put their hands up today.  Let's honour their effort.  :thumbsup :thumbsup
EAT EM ALIVE!

jackstar

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2008, 09:13:30 PM »
Connors isnt on his Christmas list either :shh ;)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2008, 09:20:26 PM »
Of course McMahon provides all the skill poise hardness toughness creativity and accountability required to play off the half back line. Its going to be impossible for Daniel to break into the side that way. Connors may as well line up in the ruck if he wants a senior game despite his good showing in 4 games last year.  :banghead

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2008, 09:44:26 PM »
Cleve isnt a favorite of Wallet ;)

Its not about favourites its about who can play. I thought his demotion to Coburg after the North game was harsh. Yet blokes like Petts and McMahon retain their place. It boggles the mind and shows a lack of regard for those that actually want to succeed at the club on field not just speak about it when a camera is in their face on a Tuesday at Punt Rd. :whistle

Mate , I told you about Wallace and everyone on here laughed at me saying I was a disgruntled employee and I should get over it. ::)
Wallace plays favorites, just ask David Rodan,.
Whats even more funnier is that its obvious I know Wallet well and people on here dont know him reckon he is god.
Terry is for Terry, never forget that

some people are still in denial about TW's worth to our club and that is so funny.
he is for himself and thats why jordy wont get dropped cause he would rather play him than drop him and look like a fool for drafting him.

wallace is for the tip
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2008, 10:37:39 PM »
I think we've got that and I think it took Jack a while to be liked enough to get a game and I wonder what Collins has done to be continually stunted by being put back in the Coburg ressies after being in the best and doing everything right but not getting a game.  :lol  :-\
Collins played for Coburg Seniors today, he was only put back to the reserves to get a game after being made available as an emergency for Richmond

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2008, 11:34:10 PM »
Collins played for Coburg Seniors today, he was only put back to the reserves to get a game after being made available as an emergency for Richmond

Hmm no I'm thinking two weeks before that around about, got praise on OER and Y&B (obviously not on the selection panel but was good support for Collins' game all round, and for a very nice performance in the seniors, somehow played ressies the very next week.  :-\

It's all conspiracies but there are some strange selection decisions that get made in the land of the Tiger. :(
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2008, 03:34:55 PM »
The most pleasing thing is so many of our cubs were named in the bests and Jack and Cleve were in the goals. Good to see Tigers putting their hand up and at least providing some pressure for spots from below.

Mail is that Cleve kicked  4 in the first quarter and then was quiet
Might want to recheck your mail Jack. Cleve kicked one in the last if you re-read WP's txt messages in this thread  ;).

Yep because Daniel not playing seniors has nothing to do with him having virtually no preseason thanks to a broken ankle/foot :whistle.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

jackstar

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2008, 03:50:54 PM »
The most pleasing thing is so many of our cubs were named in the bests and Jack and Cleve were in the goals. Good to see Tigers putting their hand up and at least providing some pressure for spots from below.

Mail is that Cleve kicked  4 in the first quarter and then was quiet
Might want to recheck your mail Jack. Cleve kicked one in the last if you re-read WP's txt messages in this thread  ;).

Yep because Daniel not playing seniors has nothing to do with him having virtually no preseason thanks to a broken ankle/foot :whistle.

Hey MT, forget the "'whistling ""sunshine, can tell you that Connors was right to go before the Freo game, plough was going to play him the following week, was promised the next game at the dome.  Playing mind games, kid is peeed off.
Should be a walk up start this week you would think. But Nah, it wont happen as they man they call the coach has little idea, the solarium has fried his brains and his coaching career,l lol

jackstar

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2008, 03:54:19 PM »
 :whistle :whistle :whistle MT in love with Terry Wallace :whistle :whistle :whistle

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2008, 03:56:40 PM »
:whistle :whistle :whistle MT in love with Terry Wallace :whistle :whistle :whistle

i cant imagine anyone on this forum would seriously think TW is the man to lead us into 2009
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

jackstar

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2008, 04:03:25 PM »
either can I, dont worry Daniel, the end is near, thank god

« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2008, 04:20:49 PM »
either can I, dont worry Daniel, the end is near, thank god

round 12 next week?

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2008, 04:21:44 PM »

i cant imagine anyone on this forum would seriously think TW is the man to lead us into 2009

I do.

Though beyond 2009 depends on the state of our list, whether we make the finals and our team dynamics/game style. If he can tick each of these boxes them I will be happy for the Tigers to extend his contract but if I can not see any improvement next year then I will jump on the 'Sack TW bandwagon' then.

Stripes

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2008, 04:29:27 PM »

LOL resorting to childish comments because you can't handle a couple of simple FACTS that contradicted what you claimed  :rollin. Funny how you're so obsessed over Wallace you need to bring him into every topic when what I just said had nothing to do with him. Call me what you want Jack, I can tell you Connors was nowhere ready for senior footy due to a lack of match fitness whatever you want to say  :sleep. Morton, Jack, etc should never have been dropped for the same olds but Connors was running out of puff even at training FFS. But hey let's not FACTS get in the way of "mail"  ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

jackstar

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2008, 04:36:18 PM »

LOL resorting to childish comments because you can't handle a couple of simple FACTS that contradicted what you claimed  :rollin. Funny how you're so obsessed over Wallace you need to bring him into every topic when what I just said had nothing to do with him. Call me what you want Jack, I can tell you Connors was nowhere ready for senior footy due to a lack of match fitness whatever you want to say  :sleep. Morton, Jack, etc should never have been dropped for the same olds but Connors was running out of puff even at training FFS. But hey let's not FACTS get in the way of "mail"  ::).

Not childish at all. The kid was told he would get a game and he hasnt,end of story, dont bleed if he ends up at another club and does a dave rodan..
Not obsessed with Wallace either, just know after sitting behind him for 2 years he isnt the answer, end of discussion We will never climb the ladder with him. I rather have spud, at least you know where you stood, player wise ;)