Author Topic: This is now the Terry Wallace Hate Forum :'( ....or is there still hope!?  (Read 9949 times)

Ox

They say Terry is a BS Artist.

The way i see it,it's one more quality than any of our last 5 coaches had.
 :scream

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

Is it time for Jackstar to go on a voluntary holiday (again)?

Maybe he could take Daniel with him.

:pray

what a hero you are.
ive read back over most of your posts and they are as boring as watching paint dry.

get a life
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

jackstar

As for 2JD comments about ramming things down peoples throats. if you want the tiges to remain totally unsuccessfull, give Wallace an extension of his contract now. He simply cant coach

Jack - you just don't get it do you ???

But guess what everyone else here gets it..... put simply we ALL get it

Everyone knows how you feel - we've had 18 months of it so anyone who doesn't know has either been living in a vacuum or on an island somewhere  ;D

Personally I don't need to read the same thing bitter anti Wallace crap everyday, day after day, week after week.

I've just read on another thread where you told someone to "get a life sunshine". Might I suggest you either do the same or get something new to talk about because your bitterness towards the RFC wore thin quite some time ago.

Sorry I forgot you're not bitter, you're just telling it like it is because the rest of us have no idea and you love the RFC.

Newsflash for you every person who posts here has a passion for the RFC

I was also interested to read on another thread that you reckon if we lose the next 3 games then Wallace is gone.

Is this another one of your "get out of jail statements" ?

What happens if he wins 1 out of 3, 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 3.

When is the next "d-day". What round?

You said at the start of the season he'd be gone by what was it round 6, then it was 8 after that I am not sure but he is still there...

You want to know what I think is really sad - we win tomorrow and people will be complaining because some want the tank, lose tomorrow and the fan works overtime again anyway, with more sack the coach dribble  :banghead

Whats funny WP, YOU dont get it.
He cant coach!
Thats why we are what we are.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
As for 2JD comments about ramming things down peoples throats. if you want the tiges to remain totally unsuccessfull, give Wallace an extension of his contract now. He simply cant coach

Jack - you just don't get it do you ???

But guess what everyone else here gets it..... put simply we ALL get it

Everyone knows how you feel - we've had 18 months of it so anyone who doesn't know has either been living in a vacuum or on an island somewhere  ;D

Personally I don't need to read the same thing bitter anti Wallace crap everyday, day after day, week after week.

I've just read on another thread where you told someone to "get a life sunshine". Might I suggest you either do the same or get something new to talk about because your bitterness towards the RFC wore thin quite some time ago.

Sorry I forgot you're not bitter, you're just telling it like it is because the rest of us have no idea and you love the RFC.

Newsflash for you every person who posts here has a passion for the RFC

I was also interested to read on another thread that you reckon if we lose the next 3 games then Wallace is gone.

Is this another one of your "get out of jail statements" ?

What happens if he wins 1 out of 3, 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 3.

When is the next "d-day". What round?

You said at the start of the season he'd be gone by what was it round 6, then it was 8 after that I am not sure but he is still there...

You want to know what I think is really sad - we win tomorrow and people will be complaining because some want the tank, lose tomorrow and the fan works overtime again anyway, with more sack the coach dribble  :banghead

thats nice WP but i dont have any agenda at all, have never worked for the club and i agree 100% with what jack says about this man.

Maybe i go a bit too far but such is my dislike of this man and what he has brought to this great club of ours.

He is as bad as any coach that we have had in the past 15 years.

let the record speak for itself

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
I'm happy that he's layed a foundation to build a decent side, but I don't have any faith that he's the guy that can develop it from here. Time for a new coach at the end of this year.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
He cant coach!

No Jack trust me I do get it ;). You say I dont get it because I dont agree with you and that is the issue.

If I turned around right now and said I agree with you, you'd tell me that I now get it  :rollin

They say Terry is a BS Artist.

The way i see it,it's one more quality than any of our last 5 coaches had. :scream

:clapping :clapping :thatsgold

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

what a hero you are.
ive read back over most of your posts and they are as boring as watching paint dry.

get a life

Daniel

All I (we/some/most) want is for you and Jack to stop hijacking every thread with the same meaningless diatribe.

Have your opinion but keep it to the relevant threads.

cheers
'65

jackstar

Ask Smorgon, Brad Johson, Chris Grant, Luke Darcy what they think of Wallet.
The doogies gave McMahon to the tiges "" gift wrapped"".
He is just a spin doctor.
Like his best mate Mark Stevens writing in the paper today, lol.
Whats funny, I can see through people like Terry Wallace, pity other people cant.
Bulldogs woke up to him, isnt just a matter of time till he is out the door.

jackstar

what a hero you are.

get a life

Daniel

All I (we/some/most) want is for you and Jack to stop hijacking every thread with the same meaningless diatribe.

Have your opinion but keep it to the relevant threads.

cheers
'65

Thought this was the right thread to make comments on the "'Solarium Man "" lol

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
He cant coach!
Neither can Jewell, Bartlett, Jeans, Northy, Walls, Geishen and Frawley. I've seen too many coaches bite the dust at Richmond for it to be TW's fault. Lucky Lee Harvey Oswald got nabbed for the shooting of JFK or Terry Wallace might be gone. Our club needs loyalty. :)

Edited to correct quote
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 06:20:56 PM by WilliamPowell »

Tigermonk

:rollin

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Still hope stripes.
I just typed out a ripper post and then lost it  :banghead
In summary.

Not sure on Wallace but beleive what we have done over the last 3 1/2 years, is in the majority the right stuff for the future.
I have friends that do not like Miller or wallace, their opinion and they are entitled to it.
Jack you are a nasty spiteful person, if you are nasty or spiteful to one that is you by nature and not someone I would like to see in a postion at richmond.
I know it is hard believe me I feel it as much as anyone.
Dan, you tried to shoot me down in flames when I ? kingys nouse - and nothing else by the way.
Just an example of how over the top and irrational u are - you perform as much acrobatics as X

This is all sort of like when the horses hoof doctor who and his minions tried to rock the boat. In the end it was the noisy minority that had the most to say but as was proved weren't as smart or as supported as they expected.

Destabilisation just for the sake of it, I don't get it ? what does it acheive ? What are the alternatives at present and what are they going to do different.

I would give Wallace to the end of the year at the very least, we have had 3 bad games and a bad half - not a total disaster in the scheme of things. Very important how we finish the year whether we see it out 5 years imo

:gotigers

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Still hope stripes.
I just typed out a ripper post and then lost it  :banghead
In summary.

Not sure on Wallace but beleive what we have done over the last 3 1/2 years, is in the majority the right stuff for the future.
I have friends that do not like Miller or wallace, their opinion and they are entitled to it.
Jack you are a nasty spiteful person, if you are nasty or spiteful to one that is you by nature and not someone I would like to see in a postion at richmond.
I know it is hard believe me I feel it as much as anyone.
Dan, you tried to shoot me down in flames when I ? kingys nouse - and nothing else by the way.
Just an example of how over the top and irrational u are - you perform as much acrobatics as X

This is all sort of like when the horses hoof doctor who and his minions tried to rock the boat. In the end it was the noisy minority that had the most to say but as was proved weren't as smart or as supported as they expected.

Destabilisation just for the sake of it, I don't get it ? what does it acheive ? What are the alternatives at present and what are they going to do different.

I would give Wallace to the end of the year at the very least, we have had 3 bad games and a bad half - not a total disaster in the scheme of things. Very important how we finish the year whether we see it out 5 years imo

:gotigers

what would any other coach do u ask??

maybe NOT trade our fcu.kin picks away?

how is that for a start

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
 :rollin

Jack is just the Mrs Mangle of our board...gossip queen :scream

My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
1 draft pick for Mcmahon.

Personally I would have taken the pick, but I wouldn't give up on Mcmahon yet.
Yes he is a softck, but he also could be a valueable link player when we are playing better 'direct' football.
As I stated before all clubs have their outside so called sftck players. Just that Mcmahon plays for us and is about the softest ...