Author Topic: This is now the Terry Wallace Hate Forum :'( ....or is there still hope!?  (Read 9805 times)

Con65

listen up malaka busti pasta fogoli

what do you think i hope patto doesn't work?
do you think i get enjoyment seeing us lose. i just think patto needs a break and i dont think he will make it. Its my opinion and that is that.
what unlike some on here, i am happy to admit i am wrong if he comes out and bags 5 next week

Where did i say that i thought you wanted Patto not to work?    I said we already have a Cameron Cloke type player in Patto.
Are you ok?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
in this case its best to agree to disagree when it comes to patto

you seem to think he is in the same league as c/cloke and i dont.

move on. back to the topic.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland

Is there a prize for the best line on OER for the year?

If so, I would like to nominate the following gem - it had me laughing out loud:

"ooh i said their and not there" ooh my god were you serious or are you perhaps a homosexual, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Pure Gold   :bow

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame

And you expect to be taken seriously?

Dawson listen to me carefully.
when it concerns the Richmond FC i am very passionate and have been since i was born but when some of you start correcting spelling and grammar errors, i mean come on mate, give me a break.

who cares i have fun and if you take me seriously or don't, do you actually think i care??

i am here to say what i think about the RFC not to ensure i spell correctly at all times.

You'll probably get a break when you give up your incessant ranting on the same things over and over and over.  Tell me why you come here to say what you think if you really don't care - very contradictory to me.  And my comment about being taken seriously had nothing to do with your spelling - it was about your journey back to the cradle of immaturity over the past few weeks, topped off nicely by a line in Greek or Italian maybe?  The only translation I could get from the web was the first word "Malaka" in Greek - sums you up about right I would have thought.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

And you expect to be taken seriously?

ill let that one go straight through to gilly

time to get back to the topic don't you agree

as i said ill happily have a beer with you at the b&f later this year you sound like a charming fellow

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
i dont sit here trying to get every word right like u my friend. its a forum not a spelling contest.

"ooh i said their and not there" ooh my god were you serious or are you perhaps a homosexual, not that there's anything wrong with that.

you need to get a life pal.

as i said ill be at the b&f this year so ill be more than happy to have a beer with you and then you can count the pimples on my face

this is all fun for me. if i agreed with you and ur mates stripes and smokey dawson all day long it will be very boring

As opposed to three or four who post dozens of times a day in virtually every thread, yet really only say the same thing over and fcuking over? I know who is boring...
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Ox

listen up malaka busti pasta fogoli

what do you think i hope patto doesn't work?
do you think i get enjoyment seeing us lose. i just think patto needs a break and i dont think he will make it. Its my opinion and that is that.
what unlike some on here, i am happy to admit i am wrong if he comes out and bags 5 next week

Where did i say that i thought you wanted Patto not to work?    I said we already have a Cameron Cloke type player in Patto.
Are you ok?

WTF R U ?

...and you still got it wrong.

:wallywink

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade

Gordon Bennett

it was about your journey back to the cradle of immaturity over the past few weeks,
No! You just can't say that smokey. It's not right! I won't have that!

It's not weeks, it's months!

Gordon Bennett

As opposed to three or four who post dozens of times a day in virtually every thread, yet really only say the same thing over and effing over? I know who is boring...

Not a truer word was spoken

jackstar

As opposed to three or four who post dozens of times a day in virtually every thread, yet really only say the same thing over and effing over? I know who is boring...

Not a truer word was spoken

:whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle ::) ::) ::)

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
arent you the picture of innocence jack lol ;D