Author Topic: This is now the Terry Wallace Hate Forum :'( ....or is there still hope!?  (Read 9941 times)

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
This used to be my forum of choice for conversing about the Tigers. I could always count on MT to provide excellent insights into training and the list in general, One-Eyed to be the first to post up breaking news and details and WP to give insider knowledge and balanced opinions.

The posters here all seemed passionate and knowledgable. I was amazed that some even had worked for the club in the past.

But lately every ounce of information and interesting conversation has been swamped by TW hate talk. In fact every single thread ends up being turned into another series of negative comments all aimed at out coach, players and previous decisions as a club.

I am sick of it!  :banghead

WP and OE and beg you to do something about it.  :pray We can not have every single thread destroyed by this black bitterness. It is a disease that threatens to destroy this site and is why there seems to be less and less posters frequenting this forum.

I propose that this thread is used for any future TW discussion and only this thread until some balance is reached. If it is not then I ask that you as administrators ban these posters until they get the message.

I don't agree with everything TW does or every decision the club has made but we need to put things into perspective and bring some balance back to these threads. We need some positivity to mix with the hate talk and some solutions to go with all the problems.

I call for an end to hyjacking every thread with this talk and ask for some balance and some intelligent discussion to return to this forum once again.

Keep your loathing to a minimum and discuss each topic on its own merits.

Now lets see if this forum is still alive or just filled with TW haters and general malcontents!

Stripes

Ramps

what is a malcontent, or is mal content a persons name. is it the same as the word delinquent or deliquency.

some people take things to seriously, its a forum.

people should chill.

and whilst yes i agree that it is getting out of hand, unless it turns into 1 on 1 assassination of peoples character then people should just take things as a grain of salt.

Moi

I hear you Stripes.
I'm sick of defending Wallace, because when you get mad and defend him, it sounds just as bad as those who hate him.
Doesn't make it a pleasant place to be, and I'm just as bad in my defence of Terry as the other mob are.
It would be nice to find some kind of peace between the two sides for the sake of the board, but I don't see that happening.

Ramps

Ive found my new OER Gimmick

Im gonna be the

Boutros Boutros Ghali of OER

Anyone wanting the innitiation of peace talks, I will be the independent mediator  :lol

Moi

If they appoint Sheeds as coach, you might have a bit on your hands, Ramps  ;D

Is it time for Jackstar to go on a voluntary holiday (again)?

Maybe he could take Daniel with him.

:pray

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
I am sure I have read some of this somewhere before.

I think there is still hope because even though we all see things differently, we all have the Tigers at heart and dont want out favorite forum wrecked. I also see that some posters take note of the requests to put threads back on topic so that gives me hope too.

I will keep reading, keep posting and keep all the guys eyes popping. Maybe might even win a competetion or two if I am lucky.

Not going anywhere yet

Fluffy      :gotigers
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Ramps

I am sure I have read some of this somewhere before.

I think there is still hope because even though we all see things differently, we all have the Tigers at heart and dont want out favorite forum wrecked. I also see that some posters take note of the requests to put threads back on topic so that gives me hope too.

I will keep reading, keep posting and keep all the guys eyes popping. Maybe might even win a competetion or two if I am lucky.

Not going anywhere yet

Fluffy      :gotigers

Mr Fluff, I dont intend to give up my lead just yet in one of these comps. I have my eyes on one of those memorabilia cups they have for $350 and the $100 Ill get from winning the comp will mean I will pay less. I will not surrender my lead.  ;D

jackstar

In 3 weeks time, this thread will have more posts than any other thread.
And at least Sheeds would bring some quality people to the club, not like Wallace.  The Dominator, Monkhurst, Royal, David King ,, Gordon Casey etc etc.   And dont forget Paul Armstrong either, lol

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
there is also the matter of the people that wallet let go.

Like you.

Gotta give him a pat on the back for that one

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
I agree with you too Stripes, Most of the threads end up down the same road and its damn boring. We know peoples opinion and dont need it to be rammed down our throats in every thread, nearly as tedious are the "I told you so's" . People will give credit where and when its due, no need to beat ones own chest.  :gotigers

jackstar

there is also the matter of the people that wallet let go.

Like you.

Gotta give him a pat on the back for that one

I left and seeked employment elsewhere you clown. Had something to do with $$$$$$$$$, lol
What do you do in AFL Blaisee and what are your skills, I would love to know, you seem like the type of person that could be Terrys PA. yes, wipe his arse.
And furthermore whats even more amazing that even up to 4 weeks ago, he rang a former retired bulldogs player pleading with him to join the tiges as his runner, FACT. The person in question declined the offer.
Whats even more funnier that the people who he ""let go"" have gone to better things at other clubs.
Example. Paul Hudson, assistant coach at Brisbane.
Steve Alessio. General Manager of AFL Sports Ready.
Dave Wheedon, Asssistant and Devlopment coach at Geelong.
Tony Walsh. Asssistant to Ross Lyon.
As for 2JD comments about ramming things down peoples throats. if you want the tiges to remain totally unsuccessfull, give Wallace an extension of his contract now. He simply cant coach

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
But thats the thing Jack, its not up to me, or you, so we dont need the ramming ;D

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
As for 2JD comments about ramming things down peoples throats. if you want the tiges to remain totally unsuccessfull, give Wallace an extension of his contract now. He simply cant coach

Jack - you just don't get it do you ???

But guess what everyone else here gets it..... put simply we ALL get it

Everyone knows how you feel - we've had 18 months of it so anyone who doesn't know has either been living in a vacuum or on an island somewhere  ;D

Personally I don't need to read the same thing bitter anti Wallace crap everyday, day after day, week after week.

I've just read on another thread where you told someone to "get a life sunshine". Might I suggest you either do the same or get something new to talk about because your bitterness towards the RFC wore thin quite some time ago.

Sorry I forgot you're not bitter, you're just telling it like it is because the rest of us have no idea and you love the RFC.

Newsflash for you every person who posts here has a passion for the RFC

I was also interested to read on another thread that you reckon if we lose the next 3 games then Wallace is gone.

Is this another one of your "get out of jail statements" ?

What happens if he wins 1 out of 3, 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 3.

When is the next "d-day". What round?

You said at the start of the season he'd be gone by what was it round 6, then it was 8 after that I am not sure but he is still there...

You want to know what I think is really sad - we win tomorrow and people will be complaining because some want the tank, lose tomorrow and the fan works overtime again anyway, with more sack the coach dribble  :banghead

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ramps

Does anyone have a picture of Boutros Boutros Ghali  :D