Author Topic: Brett Deledio [merged]  (Read 194258 times)

Dougeytherichmondfan

Re: Brett Deledio [merged]
« Reply #1890 on: May 30, 2016, 06:25:21 AM »
Finey was making the point last night (and this one I actually agreed with) that its just as much that when you have those three A graders playing together it makes it impossible for the opp to cover all three, so one or two is going to get off the leash. I think that's probably got a lot to do with why Deledio's inclusion is so poignant. He frees up our other two A grade players, although he doesn't run through the midfield like he used to.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1891 on: May 30, 2016, 11:10:01 AM »
I still think Lids can play in the middle. he still hasn't lost his speed and the Sydney game shows he is pretty good in the contest also.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1892 on: May 30, 2016, 03:35:30 PM »
How good was the fake handball to buy himself another moment when running into goal
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

tony_montana

« Reply #1893 on: May 30, 2016, 04:06:28 PM »
was pretty stock standard tbh

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1894 on: May 30, 2016, 06:49:25 PM »
Our only really classy player….. :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1895 on: May 30, 2016, 11:23:56 PM »
quite happy to see him launch a kick for goal from outside 50. That is the lids we need if we are going to make  the 8

tony_montana

« Reply #1896 on: June 01, 2016, 08:38:03 PM »
so nobody else thinks it strange that at the beginning of the past 3 seasons hes looked like a struggling 45 year old  that can barely get out of second gear and as the season progresses he looks like a ferrari again? I dont think its a chronic injury, i simply think theyre over managing him ie under preparing him each preseason which is then causing these soft tissue injuries. If it was a chronic injury hed be struggling during the rigors of an afl season. Just my 2 cents worth - something doesnt seem right with this one

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1897 on: June 01, 2016, 08:39:23 PM »
was pretty stock standard tbh

Yeh for lids ...

Hamspud or Chaplin would of fallen over
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1898 on: June 01, 2016, 08:40:55 PM »
so nobody else thinks it strange that at the beginning of the past 3 seasons hes looked like a struggling 45 year old  that can barely get out of second gear and as the season progresses he looks like a ferrari again? I dont think its a chronic injury, i simply think theyre over managing him ie under preparing him each preseason which is then causing these soft tissue injuries. If it was a chronic injury hed be struggling during the rigors of an afl season. Just my 2 cents worth - something doesnt seem right with this one

Dunno If they should be letting him squat 600kgs tbh

tony_montana

« Reply #1899 on: June 01, 2016, 08:42:18 PM »

Dunno If they should be letting him squat 600kgs tbh

agree that was stuffing ridiculous and I dont buy for a second that that wasnt the cause of the quad injury

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1900 on: June 01, 2016, 08:50:28 PM »
Looked cool but

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1901 on: June 02, 2016, 12:27:57 PM »
Dudes done that 100 times over and if we're going to stop the guys from ever pushing themselves in the gym then we might as well turn it in because we'll never improve.

I also think you're clutching at straws re: over managing him.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #1902 on: June 03, 2016, 10:34:46 PM »
Bloody terrible game from our most gifted player.

Should hang his head in shame. This performance isn't good enough and he should be told that this type of output isnt tolerated at Richmond.

But instead he will get a pat on the back like the rest of them and told well done! 
The club that keeps giving.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1903 on: June 03, 2016, 10:36:09 PM »

Should hang his head in shame. This performance isn't good enough and he should be told that this type of output isnt toleratedat Richmond.

But instead he will get a pat on the back like the rest of theme song told well done!

:clapping the worst performance i have seen from him.....lazy and scared to fight tonight!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1904 on: June 03, 2016, 10:39:26 PM »

Should hang his head in shame. This performance isn't good enough and he should be told that this type of output isnt toleratedat Richmond.

But instead he will get a pat on the back like the rest of theme song told well done!

:clapping the worst performance i have seen from him.....lazy and scared to fight tonight!

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)