Author Topic: Brett Deledio [merged]  (Read 221861 times)

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Brett Deledio [merged]
« Reply #1905 on: June 03, 2016, 10:41:53 PM »
Think he is shot mentally and physically to be honest. We need to trade him next year while he has a little currency.

Offline sugark

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #1906 on: June 03, 2016, 10:46:51 PM »
Think he is shot mentally and physically to be honest. We need to trade him next year while he has a little currency.

Must be traded, soft weak performance! Can't stick a tackle and won't run hard enough to chase or create. Just a lazy Prima Donna that's more concerned about how he looks than playing tough honest footy. A product of Hardwicks love ins

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #1907 on: June 03, 2016, 10:52:53 PM »

Must be traded, soft weak performance! Can't stick a tackle and won't run hard enough to chase or create. Just a lazy Prima Donna that's more concerned about how he looks than playing tough honest footy. A product of Hardwicks love ins
you people are amusing, you'd turn on your own mother. Certainly not his best but I'm sure any of you would take 24 possies ,10 contested, 4 tackles and a goal if you were playing.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1908 on: June 03, 2016, 10:58:27 PM »
Sorry dogged he was terrible tonight

He is our vice captain and his efforts showed no leadership. To allow Petrie to dance around him in the 1st like he did, and let him to break the tackle sent a terrible message

And it went downhill from there..

And most people know i dont get seduced by stats, it isn't always about how many you get but what you do with them . And TBBH he didnt do much with them tonight
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1909 on: June 03, 2016, 11:00:14 PM »
Squats to pee. Always has unfortunately.

tony_montana

« Reply #1910 on: June 03, 2016, 11:14:22 PM »
bit harsh - yes I agree 100% with WP that his effort in allowing petrie to dance past him was unacceptable, but reckon somne of you are going OTT here

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1911 on: June 03, 2016, 11:30:21 PM »
bit harsh - yes I agree 100% with WP that his effort in allowing petrie to dance past him was unacceptable, but reckon somne of you are going OTT here
He was poohouse Tone.

tony_montana

« Reply #1912 on: June 03, 2016, 11:31:31 PM »
yeah he was

Offline sugark

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #1913 on: June 03, 2016, 11:44:10 PM »

you people are amusing, you'd turn on your own mother. Certainly not his best but I'm sure any of you would take 24 possies ,10 contested, 4 tackles and a goal if you were playing.

Grigg had 38

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1914 on: June 03, 2016, 11:48:32 PM »
....and was even worse....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #1915 on: June 04, 2016, 06:26:57 AM »
Terrible game. Holy poo that was pathetic.

Definitely think about trading
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1916 on: June 04, 2016, 09:24:03 AM »
I've been vocal in the past of how much i love Lids and how much respect I have for him so I think it is only fair to chime in when he has a less than spectacular game. I was on a flight so didn't get to watch it but from the limited highlights i saw he looked a bit flat footed for reasons i can't comprehend. Hoping its an abbberation because like Martin, Cotch really needed him last night.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1917 on: June 04, 2016, 10:36:28 AM »

Grigg had 38
FFS, I didn't hardly notice any of them. That's incredible. The invisible 38 possession game!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1918 on: June 04, 2016, 11:58:04 AM »
agree. With all the talk of trading players, there will be no-one left
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 07:28:15 AM by julzqld »

Offline Heart of Darkness

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #1919 on: June 04, 2016, 12:00:08 PM »
He was poohouse Tone.

He was ordinary and that effort on Petrie was poor, however, I would still have had him in our top 6. Players with talent (that hasn't been ripped away from them by the RFC) aren't the issue. I'm not big on this on field leadership issue either. Over played. Poor coaching and development has resulted in poor talent. It's pretty simple.