Author Topic: Changes for next week against Geelong?  (Read 6017 times)

Offline tiogar

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Changes for next week against Geelong?
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2009, 07:48:32 AM »
Out: Weakness and laziness.

In: Ticker and a bit of mongrel.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2009, 09:16:31 AM »
Out: Cousins, Raines, McMahon, Jackson, Bowden, Schultz, Edwards

In: Thomson, Rance, Collins, Hislop, Post, Polo, Nahas

Nahas cant play or are you thinking someone else may be put on the LTI list

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2009, 09:38:34 AM »
5 changes

Out:
Bowden, McMahon, Jackson (omitted)

Cousins, Raines (inj)

In:
Rance, Collins, Polo, Thompson, Hislop

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2009, 01:03:30 PM »
Out: Cousins, Raines, McMahon, Jackson, Bowden, Schultz, Edwards

In: Thomson, Rance, Collins, Hislop, Post, Polo, Nahas

Nahas cant play or are you thinking someone else may be put on the LTI list

Hoping

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2009, 01:32:52 PM »
we cannot over react, if we drop all the poor players from rnd 1 then only morton, jack, and tambling will play and the rst will all be dropped.
we need some changes but should give some players a chance to redeem themselves

imo  out:  mcmahon, edwards, browne and cousins(inj)
       in :   polo, rance, hislop and patto

if patto is not fit enough, give ranga browne another go

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2009, 02:11:08 PM »
we cannot over react, if we drop all the poor players from rnd 1 then only morton, jack, and tambling will play and the rst will all be dropped.

Has Raines made a miraculous recovery?

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2009, 02:34:44 PM »
sorry forgot raines, cos he is insignificant

out raines in collins or cogs

we know cogs isnt 100% but just for his in and under work in the packs he may be very useful.  at least when cogs gets the ball he does not waste it like that foley pretender, foley may as well wear an opposition jumper, he has always had a skill and disposal problem. never had an issue  winning the ball, just using it

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2009, 02:37:07 PM »

White was decent also.

But we must drop at least the crappest 6 players

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2009, 02:41:01 PM »

Agree with your changes here with the exception of the rucks department. Patto is now considered a forward to allow the 'pure' ruckmen a chance to develop. I would expect Gus will get the nod.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that mcmahon will stay in and rance will stay out unfortunately. :(

Stripes

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2009, 02:42:18 PM »

White was decent also.

white i dont rate , another list clogger, another foley, nice pace but pathetic disposal but we cannot drop them all at once. but if white and foley both have games where there disposal lets us down, they should be dropped for rd 3

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2009, 02:47:30 PM »

Agree with your changes here with the exception of the rucks department. Patto is now considered a forward to allow the 'pure' ruckmen a chance to develop. I would expect Gus will get the nod.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that mcmahon will stay in and rance will stay out unfortunately. :(

Stripes

true about patto, but if he is fit enough, at least he gives a contest  all the time and never drops his head.

re mcmahon,  you may be correct because it is no secret that he is a favorite of wallace and wallace cannot see all his faults..wallace is making the same mistakes here that he did at the doggies, he has 15 more weeks to prove himself, if we somehow make finals and become damn good, he will stay, but if by rnd 15 or so , once we have played every team once, if we have no chance to make finals, wallace can rejoin foxtel

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2009, 02:52:56 PM »

White was decent also.

white i dont rate , another list clogger, another foley, nice pace but pathetic disposal but we cannot drop them all at once. but if white and foley both have games where there disposal lets us down, they should be dropped for rd 3

White was the one player with decent disposal on Thursday night.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2009, 02:58:44 PM »

:o

Foley is our best midfielder hands down and White is quickly proving he will be a big part of our future. Foley came second in our B&F in 2007 and made the Victorian team last year so he is not only rated by our club but the football world in general. White has pace to burn and has developed into a strong midfielder with good hand and foot skills.

If you are going to pinpoint players with questionable desposal skills in the team Tuck, Simmonds and even Richo would come well before Foley and White.

You're certainly not pulling any punches considering you are only new to the forum TT! I hope you don't mind me doing the same.  :thumbsup

Stripes

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2009, 03:02:20 PM »

You're certainly not pulling any punches considering you are only new to the forum TT! I hope you don't mind me doing the same.  :thumbsup

Stripes

Hmmmm!!!

new name maybe

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2009, 03:07:22 PM »

:o

Foley is our best midfielder hands down and White is quickly proving he will be a big part of our future. Foley came second in our B&F in 2007 and made the Victorian team last year so he is not only rated by our club but the football world in general. White has pace to burn and has developed into a strong midfielder with good hand and foot skills.

If you are going to pinpoint players with questionable desposal skills in the team Tuck, Simmonds and even Richo would come well before Foley and White.

Stripes

foley .......great at winning the ball, and bluffing us all

may be new here, but followed the tigers all my life, post on pre a fair bit...............am i allowed to say that here  :shh

yes we were embarrassing last week, but we cannot panic. it is only round 1 long way to go, even if geelong pump us