Author Topic: St Kilda wants McMahon (Australian)  (Read 8807 times)

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: St Kilda wants McMahon (Australian)
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2009, 07:45:49 PM »
On Brown NG - I see Blue skies for him  ;D

Because they'll find some way to pay him outside the cap?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2009, 09:03:42 PM »
Would think based on yesterday that Jordie would have been as useful as Farren Ray  :thumbsup

So based on that let's get this deal done and for the betterment of the St Kilda Footy Club who I deeply care for (as I may have mentioned in other posts over the last week) I think we (the RFC) should send Jordie on his way  :thumbsup

On Brown NG - I see Blue skies for him  ;D

WP, Farren is miles better than Jordy.
Farren had an ordinary day, his year has been terrific, you might want to look at his contested marks for the year.
Jordie = :chuck

Jack, Jack when the pressure was on yesterday Farren went missing just like Jordie does. Ray has a had a good year there is no disputing that but like so many Saints yesterday he went missing on the biggest stage .....

If the Saints want him (Jordie) and it appears Lyon rates him we must do everything in our power to ensure Jordie makes his way to Moorabbin, Frankston or Seaford or where ever the hell they call home now  ;D in this upcoming trade period. It is our duty  :rollin :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back

« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »
Been to a few functions during the week with employees from other clubs, If Saints are interested its nearly laughable.
Its a joke thats he is on an AFL list

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2009, 09:12:28 PM »
Been to a few functions during the week with employees from other clubs, If Saints are interested its nearly laughable.

Don't be surprsied if he ends up there - Lyon rates him ....... dare I say it ..... FACT  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Gigantor

« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2009, 09:21:16 PM »
what would lyon see in him?

Jackstar is back

« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2009, 10:54:36 PM »

Don't be surprsied if he ends up there - Lyon rates him ....... dare I say it ..... FACT  ;D

If thats the case, good, gets us out of a mess, no other club wants him though, bulldogs are still laughing about us picking him up, FACT

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2009, 11:04:42 PM »
Havent you already said you wouldn't get a membership for next year?

you only have to pay for a child membership cause thats the age you act  ;D
l would buy one & go outside the building just to burn it in front of the RFC
You're saying you'd buy a membership just to destroy it, yet you accuse me of acting like a child for simply questioning the fact you said you wouldn't buy one?

I think you need some perspective, a bit of Pot-Kettle-Black going on right there.

Tigermonk

« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2009, 12:25:08 AM »
Be quite dreamer
buying a full membership & burning it would mean nothing to me

WP l would put 10k on the table right now that the Saints wont even look at McMahon

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2009, 12:33:22 AM »
Be quite dreamer

WP l would put 10k on the table right now that the Saints wont even look at McMahon

And it would mean nothing to the club either!

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2009, 12:36:27 AM »
Be quite dreamer

You seem to have a penchant for big noting yourself

... and bad spelling

Tigermonk

« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2009, 08:30:49 AM »
Be quite dreamer

You seem to have a penchant for big noting yourself

... and bad spelling

who cares about spelling mistakes on a forum cause l never have been  :rollin
if your refering to my gambling  :lol l find that amusing  ;D why you struggling in life poor boy  :lol

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2009, 08:52:29 AM »
Just proving my point really

Jackstar is back

« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2009, 08:52:46 AM »
Be quite dreamer

They do want him, to run the water on match day

Tigermonk

« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2009, 09:07:18 AM »
Be quite dreamer

if l walked into the RFC & brought a full membership for 2010 & destroyed it in front of the President the Richmond football club would care
Its showing that a loyal supporter who like thousands of others buy memberships to watch D grade football instead of Professional football. UGLY FOOTBALL at that
l'm tired of watching players who cant think & show skills of average footballers when supporters are paying huge money to watch it & the club never fixes the real problems

This ugly football is presented to the supporters by Jordan McMahon that l reckon l would wipe out with a good bump cause his scrawny & useless & how he got a game without being dropped before a inform Bowden & Tuck shows Richmond have no idea at all.
seeing what he did 2 times in front on tackles in a game made me sick in the stomach as he was brushed aside like a rag doll
Reminds me of players like Fiora & Pettifer pulling out of contests & thats why we are pathetic cause most of them players are not hardball getters.
They not very good receivers cause the team has not got many good kickers. Take a look a Rewoldt, Richo, Morton in our forward line  :lol Oh please they kick winners every week
Watch what happens when Tuck leaves cause McMahon is a receiver who stays out of the ruff & whos going to be the blockers now
Tuck is one of our strongest players who has a brain & could be used up forward cause he can kick, but then you got players like McMahon trying to hit them up.
When he turns it over his opponant is waiting to receive the ball by himself in the goal square  :rollin great player & it hurts me that l pay my membership each year to watch players like that get payed $300,000+ each year. l could show you kids from Gippy Power who would wipe the field with him & have stronger bodies & better skills.

No club would pee on McMahon & l dont want to see players like him even playing the game,  his not a AFL footballer & the Bulldogs showed that with not playing him.

WHY DOES RICHMOND always recruit players who linger in lower leagues cause they cant develope youngsters so how they going to get a hack going again  :banghead :banghead

Dont ever under-estimate me as a loyal Richmond supporter. l payed my money since the 70's & we have watched in skill & bad coaching the last 5 years has done my head in.  :banghead

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2009, 09:18:36 AM »
Be quite dreamer

if l walked into the RFC & brought a full membership for 2010 & destroyed it in front of the President the Richmond football club would care
Its showing that a loyal supporter who like thousands of others buy memberships to watch D grade football instead of Professional football. UGLY FOOTBALL at that
l'm tired of watching players who cant think & show skills of average footballers when supporters are paying huge money to watch it & the club never fixes the real problems

This ugly football is presented to the supporters by Jordan McMahon that l reckon l would wipe out with a good bump cause his scrawny & useless & how he got a game without being dropped before a inform Bowden & Tuck shows Richmond have no idea at all.
seeing what he did 2 times in front on tackles in a game made me sick in the stomach as he was brushed aside like a rag doll
Reminds me of players like Fiora & Pettifer pulling out of contests & thats why we are pathetic cause most of them players are not hardball getters.
They not very good receivers cause the team has not got many good kickers. Take a look a Rewoldt, Richo, Morton in our forward line  :lol Oh please they kick winners every week
Watch what happens when Tuck leaves cause McMahon is a receiver who stays out of the ruff & whos going to be the blockers now
Tuck is one of our strongest players who has a brain & could be used up forward cause he can kick, but then you got players like McMahon trying to hit them up.
When he turns it over his opponant is waiting to receive the ball by himself in the goal square  :rollin great player & it hurts me that l pay my membership each year to watch players like that get payed $300,000+ each year. l could show you kids from Gippy Power who would wipe the field with him & have stronger bodies & better skills.

No club would pee on McMahon & l dont want to see players like him even playing the game,  his not a AFL footballer & the Bulldogs showed that with not playing him.

WHY DOES RICHMOND always recruit players who linger in lower leagues cause they cant develope youngsters so how they going to get a hack going again  :banghead :banghead

Dont ever under-estimate me as a loyal Richmond supporter. l payed my money since the 70's & we have watched in skill & bad coaching the last 5 years has done my head in.  :banghead

:thumbsup

as i said before this thread Mcmahon thread should be closed. The Saints wouldn't go near this dud.

They are much smarter than that.

I still wonder how Francis Jackson is still employed at the RFC after being part of the recruiting campaign for this hack.

the same guy who was responsible with Miller for the recruiting gems of JON and Hughes

he should have been the first to go by Hardwick
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.