Author Topic: Richard Tambling threads [merged]  (Read 132404 times)

Ramps

Re: Tambling......We have to let him go
« Reply #570 on: May 10, 2010, 12:10:50 PM »
Tambling is a VB gone rotten, Trade ASAP as far away from Vic so he wont use our future taxes  ;D wouldnot make top 100 in a indigenous side

what have our taxes got to do with this monky, must admit your a funny bastard though  ;D
What the eff is this poo?  You trying to a funny mothereffer or something?  For a start I bet he could spell it correctly.

is your quote aimed at me or monk? because your sentence is incoherent!

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #571 on: May 10, 2010, 12:22:04 PM »
Tambling is a VB gone rotten, Trade ASAP as far away from Vic so he wont use our future taxes  ;D wouldnot make top 100 in a indigenous side

what have our taxes got to do with this monky, must admit your a funny bastard though  ;D
What the eff is this poo?  You trying to a funny mothereffer or something?  For a start I bet he could spell it correctly.

Oh stuff me, I thought you were calling Tambling a monkey, I apologise, your talking to monk.  My bad Ramps.
Lots of people name their swords......

Ramps

« Reply #572 on: May 10, 2010, 12:23:45 PM »

Oh eff me, I thought you were calling Tambling a monkey, I apologise, your talking to monk.  My bad Ramps.

Thats better Owl!  :cheers

I was about to go to town on you if you thought I was talking about Richard. I can 100% categorically state that when I use the term Monk or Monky I am referring to the bloke who posts stuff in here, often some funny stuff to!

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #573 on: May 10, 2010, 12:42:33 PM »
As it stands right now gc 17 would offer up a second rounder for tambling.
They need recognized players and he would fit them perfectly.

Yep, with a list of 57 players in their first year, they can't have all of them kids.

If it's true about Sydney wanting him, then let the bidding war begin!!  ;D

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Ramps

« Reply #574 on: May 10, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »
Straight Swap- Tambling for Jack in a deal with Sydney - Are Sydney Stupid Enough?

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #575 on: May 10, 2010, 05:12:36 PM »
Rodan has had 3 BOG already, funny if he wins the Brownlow hey
Yep, hilarious, cause he won't win it, not even close
I swear, his impact at Port Adelaide has been seriously over rated, the guy was dropped repeatedly last year
Funny how he finally comes good at 26.5 years of age when our kids get labelled a dud and people want to trade him after their 21st birthday if they aren't winning the brownlow

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #576 on: May 10, 2010, 05:15:16 PM »
Big difference between rodan and tambling wat is rodan has better skills but above all else is so much quicker.
Rubbish, he has a quick first few steps, but he just looks fast cause his little legs are pumping away so quickly. He's not actually that fast.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #577 on: May 10, 2010, 05:29:37 PM »
I swear, his impact at Port Adelaide has been seriously over rated, the guy was dropped repeatedly last year
Funny how he finally comes good at 26.5 years of age when our kids get labelled a dud and people want to trade him after their 21st birthday if they aren't winning the brownlow

He was good at Richmond. EXTREMELY POORLY COACHED

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #578 on: May 10, 2010, 06:24:28 PM »

Oh please, he was average at best
Couldn't pick the ball up cleanly off the deck despite almost not having to bend down to get it he's so short
Ran around in circles
Constantly caught held holding the ball
Bounced the ball the moment he took posession no matter what which slowed him down
Never took the first option

For someone who writes off so many of our kids before they've even matured, you sure do over rate some players massively

jackstar is back again

« Reply #579 on: May 10, 2010, 06:25:48 PM »

Couldn't pick the ball up cleanly off the deck despite almost not having to bend down to get it he's so short
Ran around in circles
Bounced the ball the moment he took posession no matter what which slowed him down

For someone who writes off so many of our kids before they've even matured, you sure do over rate some players massively

He won 2 B & F in the TAC Cup comp

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #580 on: May 10, 2010, 06:45:29 PM »

Ran around in circles

Wouldn't Rodan have been at the club when you were, Jack?  Why not coach him with your expert skills?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #581 on: May 10, 2010, 06:52:36 PM »
Big difference between rodan and tambling wat is rodan has better skills but above all else is so much quicker.
Rubbish, he has a quick first few steps, but he just looks fast cause his little legs are pumping away so quickly. He's not actually that fast.

if you think tambling is quicker than Rodan you are dreaming pal.

You should watch Tambling again this time a lot more and see how fast he really is. HE IS SLOW and when recruited he was laballed quite quick well guess what he aint working hard enough. He doesnt even look like a footballer. Does he talk out on the field?? Not as much as he should. He aint the type of player you want to build a premiership around, much like Wells but Wells is so much more a player than Richie so GC17 take him off our hands and lets get someone who isnt a shy timid little pussy into our club
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #582 on: May 10, 2010, 06:55:43 PM »

if you think tambling is quicker than Rodan you are dreaming pal.

You should watch Tambling again this time a lot more and see how fast he really is. HE IS SLOW and when recruited he was laballed quite quick well guess what he aint working hard enough. He doesnt even look like a footballer. Does he talk out on the field?? Not as much as he should. He aint the type of player you want to build a premiership around, much like Wells but Wells is so much more a player than Richie so GC17 take him off our hands and lets get someone who isnt a shy timid little pussy into our club

Totally agree
Tambling problem is his lack of natural speed

jackstar is back again

« Reply #583 on: May 10, 2010, 06:58:04 PM »

Ran around in circles

Wouldn't Rodan have been at the club when you were, Jack?  Why not coach him with your expert skills?

Yes, you are correct.
All I will say this.
To bring the best out of a player, constent abuse isnt the answer,
The sprays the poor kid got on the phone would of destroyed him, well it did

Gigantor

« Reply #584 on: May 10, 2010, 06:58:20 PM »
the first time I saw Ritchie play I cringed...i just cant handle one handed efforts