Author Topic: Richard Tambling threads [merged]  (Read 132401 times)

jackstar is back again

Re: Tambling......We have to let him go
« Reply #585 on: May 10, 2010, 06:59:03 PM »
the first time I saw Ritchie play I cringed...i just cant handle one handed efforts

yet another correct post ! :clapping

Any coach will half a brain would see this, and try and correct it :banghead

Tigermonk

« Reply #586 on: May 10, 2010, 06:59:08 PM »
Rodan has had 3 BOG already, funny if he wins the Brownlow hey
Yep, hilarious, cause he won't win it, not even close
I swear, his impact at Port Adelaide has been seriously over rated, the guy was dropped repeatedly last year
Funny how he finally comes good at 26.5 years of age when our kids get labelled a dud and people want to trade him after their 21st birthday if they aren't winning the brownlow

He was good at Richmond. EXTREMELY POORLY COACHED

Oh please, he was average at best
Couldn't pick the ball up cleanly off the deck despite almost not having to bend down to get it he's so short
Ran around in circles
Constantly caught held holding the ball
Bounced the ball the moment he took posession no matter what which slowed him down
Never took the first option

For someone who writes off so many of our kids before they've even matured, you sure do over rate some players massively

average players dont win dual Best & Fairest in years the TAC was full of great talent
Jack right Rodan was coached backwards in fact l think Rodan was only taught circle work at Richmond  ;D
oh bouncing the ball as soon as he gathered it, take a look more closely you see many players do that including Goddard

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #587 on: May 10, 2010, 07:03:28 PM »
im convinced he has NO future with us, he must play the season out so as to not tarnish his value...given the performance of a few ex tigers out there I expect he will command plenty of interest
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #588 on: May 10, 2010, 07:07:02 PM »
Tambling is not slow , hes fast. He's not the worst in our side and the chance of getting anything reasonable for him is low. He is improving but hes not to the level we expect.

Hes definitely the best Richmond whipping boy available. Who else can we pump our vitriolic negative poison into - I know, how about the coach of 7 games who inherited the biggest basket case. :clapping -  :gotigers -LOL

Tigermonk

« Reply #589 on: May 10, 2010, 07:11:16 PM »
maybe he needs a whipping  ;D Remember ROOTS  ;D They whiped Kunta which made him run like stuff  ;D

jackstar is back again

« Reply #590 on: May 10, 2010, 07:12:16 PM »
Now Camboon, you say Richard Tambling improving?
What planet are you on? :banghead
Pointless even discussing this with complete idiots
Tambling has GONE BACKWARDS, this year especially

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #591 on: May 10, 2010, 07:27:56 PM »
The 1% have improved, hes playing a different role from what I can see. Anyway not worth getting rid of him for not much when hes still better than most of our list - it was his first game back from injury.

Anyway another negetive, if you can throw anything positive our way about the future  it would be lovely - LOL

Kunta Kinti _ What a clasic - great line  :cheers

Tigermonk

« Reply #592 on: May 10, 2010, 07:32:06 PM »
The 1% have improved, hes playing a different role from what I can see. Anyway not worth getting rid of him for not much when hes still better than most of our list - it was his first game back from injury.

Anyway another negetive, if you can throw anything positive our way about the future  it would be lovely - LOL

Kunta Kinti _ What a clasic - great line  :cheers

;D

tony_montana

« Reply #593 on: May 10, 2010, 07:37:10 PM »
just asking but

did this guy really do a hammy or did he throw in the towel bc he was having a howler on his 100th?  :shh

jackstar is back again

« Reply #594 on: May 10, 2010, 07:41:16 PM »
interesting, quick recovery.mmmmmm
The Newman hammy a few weeks ago was very suss though

Tigermonk

« Reply #595 on: May 10, 2010, 07:55:00 PM »
l could say alot but cant  ;D injuries  :shh

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #596 on: May 10, 2010, 08:15:33 PM »
He won 2 B & F in the TAC Cup comp
Go back and have a look at the history of players who win the Morrish medal
It's won by players who aren't good enough to get selected for the state side so get more votes in the TAC comp
Sure there are some exceptions like Kreuzer & Hayes, however most of them haven't done a thing

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #597 on: May 10, 2010, 08:16:10 PM »
Tambling is not slow , hes fast. He's not the worst in our side and the chance of getting anything reasonable for him is low. He is improving but hes not to the level we expect.

Hes definitely the best Richmond whipping boy available. Who else can we pump our vitriolic negative poison into - I know, how about the coach of 7 games who inherited the biggest basket case. :clapping -  :gotigers -LOL

i thought you had a clue till i read that you think Richie is quick. my ooh my some on here really cant see through those glasses.

Richie is a negative player therefore he deserves all the criticism he gets. How you think he is improving by standing at the back of packs or going for the look at me one handed marks or grabs of the footy is beyond me.

We will get something descent for him, a second rounder im sure of it. Thats if we act now. If not then he will go down in the same history books at Petrified, Schulz etc etc
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #598 on: May 10, 2010, 08:25:45 PM »
average players dont win dual Best & Fairest in years the TAC was full of great talent
Yes they do
Fort Caruso won it twice and never even got drafted
In fact of the last 8 years, only 2 players who won the Morrish Medal have been drafted

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #599 on: May 10, 2010, 09:04:52 PM »
just asking but

did this guy really do a hammy or did he throw in the towel bc he was having a howler on his 100th?  :shh

Had nothing to do with how he was going on the night - can guarantee it (source = Chutney)

The doctors thought it was a hammy at the time but after scans it was found that it wasn't strained or torn just had tightened up (can be an after effect of compartment syndrome surgery being at higher risk of muscle/leg injuries). If he had played on he could have torn it so the took the precautionary approach

Seems this year unlike last year we dont' send blokes back on if there is a slight doubt on injuries  :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)