Author Topic: 2023 Membership - Levelling Up  (Read 10730 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
2023 Membership - Levelling Up
« on: October 05, 2022, 02:00:13 AM »

--------------

Introducing Richmond Member Rewards!

This season, we are giving members more choice than ever before. Members will now be able to choose from a wide range of exclusive member items with the option to design or personalise your own membership pack!  In more exciting news, barcoded cards are back!

Click link and let Balmey and Hosko tell you MORE!
https://membership.richmondfc.com.au/richmond-member-rewards/richmond-member-rewards-2-2

Eligible members can choose between a barcoded, commemorative or digital membership card. The choice is yours!

There's plenty more to discover so renew early and be one of the first to explore Richmond Member Rewards!

Have a question? View our Richmond Member Rewards FAQs here!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 04:07:14 PM by one-eyed »

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
Re: 2023 Membership
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 05:53:58 AM »
Good move by the club. Well done.  :bow

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 07:22:14 AM »
Great I'd love cards back. Easier for my dad

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 08:44:37 AM »
What you can order is all based on the "credit" you get as part of your membership.

Standard credit value is $50

If you want your plastic membership card, stickers and lanyard that will cost $15 of the credit

Would recommend everyone reads the FAQS before doing anything

Best news about this year is everything will actually be delivered. None of this redeeming in person crap

PS: small thing of note thanks to the email is looks like our major sponsors nib and Latitude are locked in for 2023  :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 10:08:45 AM »
Great news, if I want to sit in general admission with a non member friend on the day , I now can.
No more booking all together in advance is a winner

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2022, 12:15:03 PM »
RICHMOND MEMBER REWARDS FAQS

1. When will Richmond Member Rewards launch?

Richmond Member Rewards will launch mid-October!

2. I just joined as a 2023 member. When will I receive my login details for Richmond Member Rewards?

Your credit will be assigned to your Richmond Member Rewards account approximately 5-10 working days after you join or renew as a 2023 member from mid-October, 2023

3. What is Richmond Member Rewards?

Richmond Member Rewards is a new portal where you can choose and design your own membership pack! We're giving members more choice than ever before and you can redeem exclusive membership items using your Richmond Member Rewards credit!

4. How do I redeem my membership pack?

Login to Richmond Member Rewards using the login details sent to you via email! Your login details will be sent after you have renewed or signed up for season 2023.

Once you have logged in, choose the items you want to receive in your core pack! When you have made your choices, you can proceed to the shop. At a minimum, your credit will allow you to fully redeem your usual member items such as a card, lanyard, bumper sticker and cap/scarf.

Alternatively, you can opt out of some/all these items and use your allocated credit in the Richmond Member Rewards portal.

Once you have made all your choices for you and any family members on your account, proceed to check out and follow the prompts. Note your credit will be automatically applied at check out.

For instructions, please click here.

5. How much credit will I receive?

The amount of credit you receive will depend on your membership. You can find a breakdown below:

Membership Type     Credit Amount
General Admission Members $50
Reserved Seat and Bay Members $50
Non-Access Members $50
3121 $50
Club XIII $60
Baby Tiger $50
Tiger Toddler $60
Richmond Rookies $60
Pet $35

6. What is a Core Pack?

Your Core Pack includes your membership card, lanyard, bumper sticker and the choice of a cap or scarf. Members have the option to opt out of their card and lanyard and use a Digital Membership Card as well as opt out of a cap and scarf and spend their credit in the Richmond Member Rewards portal.

7. Can I still get a cap or a scarf?

Yes! In the 'Entitlements' section, you can choose if you would like to redeem your cap or scarf for $30 as part of your core pack.

You can also choose to add a patch to your cap or scarf with your years of membership for an extra $5!

8. Can I get a barcoded card?

Yes! Barcoded cards will return in Season 2023 and access members will be able to scan into games using a physical card if they prefer. Members now have the choice to choose between a physical card or go digital.

Access members can select a barcoded card and lanyard for $15. Happy to go digital but still want a card to continue your collection? You can choose to receive a commemorative card and lanyard for $5.

Non-Access members can also choose to receive a commemorative card and lanyard for $5.

Don’t need a physical card? Simply click ‘opt out’. Access members can use their Digital Membership Card to attend games.

9. What are my login details?

Your login details will be sent to you via email after signing up for the 2023 season beginning mid-October. Be sure to check your junk or spam folder.

If you cannot access Richmond Member Rewards, please contact the Richmond Membership Team on 1300 742 466 or membership@richmondfc.com.au.

10. How do I reset my password?

Simply click ‘Forgot my password. Reset it now’ on the Richmond Member Rewards homepage and follow the prompts provided in the email sent to you. Note you are required to reset your password within 15 minutes of receiving your reset email.

If you are unable to reset your password, please contact the Richmond Membership Team on 1300 742 466 or membership@richmondfc.com.au.

11. How do I use my credit?

Your credit will automatically be assigned at checkout.

Please note, your credit will not deduct as you add items to your cart as it is assigned at checkout. You will only pay for any extra items you have selected in the Richmond Member Rewards shop above the value of your total credit.

12. Can I use my credit at the Roar Store?

No. Your credit can only be used on the Richmond Member Rewards portal.

13. Do I have to pay for shipping?

Shipping of your membership pack is free if your order does not exceed your allocated credit.

Members will only be required to pay for shipping if you go above and beyond your allocated credit.

14. How much is shipping if I am purchasing more items?

Shipping is calculated by the total extra spend that is above and beyond your allocated credit.

$1 – 100 over your credit amount = $9.95 flat rate

$101 – 200 over your credit amount = $14.95 flat rate

$201 – 300 over your credit amount = $19.95

If you are interested in placing large orders over $300 additional spend, please contact the Richmond Membership Team to discuss your options.

15. How long will my order take to arrive?

Your order can take from 10-14 working days to arrive.

16. Can I track my order?

Yes! You will receive a tracking link via email after you have placed your order.

If you are unable to find your tracking link, please contact the Richmond Membership Team on 1300 742 466 or membership@richmondfc.com.au.

17. I don’t have access to a computer or smart phone. How can I get my core pack?

Please contact the Richmond Membership Team on 1300 742 466 and we will be happy to process your order for you.

18. I don’t have an email address. What can I do?

Please contact the Richmond Membership Team on 1300 742 466 or membership@richmondfc.com.au.

19. I can’t see all my family members?

If any of your family members have their own email address on their membership, their Richmond Member Rewards details will have been emailed directly to them. Please contact the Richmond Membership Team on 1300 742 466 or membership@richmondfc.com.au if you cannot locate login details for all family members or would like to update contact information.

20. My item was faulty. Can I exchange it?

Please send an image of the fault, your order number, membership number and address to the Richmond Membership Team on membership@richmondfc.com.au and we will be in touch about an exchange.

21. When does my credit expire?

Your 2023 Richmond Member Rewards credit will expire on August 31, 2023.

22. Can I buy more items from the Richmond Member Rewards store throughout the year?

Yes! Richmond members will have exclusive access to Richmond Member Rewards until August 31, 2023. You are welcome to visit the online shop at any time to browse or purchase more Tigers gear for you, and your family and friends.

23. How can I personalise my items?

Richmond Member Rewards allows you to personalise your own items! Simply select from the below items and enter in your first name or initials in the text box.

* Baby on Board Sign
* Baby Bib
* Baby Milestone Cards
* Boot Bag
* Coffee Mug
* Door Hanger
* Lunch Cooler
* Pillowcase
* Pencil Case
* Pop Socket (initials only)
* Seat Cover
* Sticker Sheet
* Wireless Charger

24. I can’t find my welcome email with my login details?

Login details will be sent from mid-October. The email was sent from membership@richmondfc.com.au. Please have a look in your junk folder to see if you have missed it. If you can’t find your email, please contact the Richmond Membership Team on 1300 742 466 or membership@richmondfc.com.au.

25. I added a patch onto my cap/scarf, will it come with my years of membership?

Yes! If you add a patch onto your cap or scarf, it will show your consecutive years of membership. Please note that we will iron your patch onto the scarf for you but the patch will come loose with the cap so you can place it where you wish.

https://membership.richmondfc.com.au/member-faq/richmond-member-rewards-2

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2022, 08:19:19 PM »
Any idea what credit you get for MCC Members and 3 Game memberships?
Go Tigers!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2022, 08:23:08 PM »

Per the listing $50 for each

Offline Tommy

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2022, 10:04:26 PM »
WP,
What do you reckon about AFL full members with Tiger club support?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2022, 10:06:53 PM »
WP,
What do you reckon about AFL full members with Tiger club support?

I have no idea how AFL memberships work

Sorry

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2022, 04:20:04 PM »

Per the listing $50 for each

Do they come under the General Admin Members I can't see the listed?
Go Tigers!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2022, 05:24:28 PM »

Do they come under the General Admin Members I can't see the listed?

3 game membership comes under General admission

If you go to the membership website, each membership tells you if it qualifies for the program.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2022, 12:01:03 AM »
The membership renewal rollover date is October 25.

Source: RFC email.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2022, 09:20:25 AM »
The membership renewal rollover date is October 25.

Source: RFC email.

That's if you pay the entire amount up front

For those on the monthly payment plan, first payment comes out 1 November

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2022, 04:42:38 AM »
To our 10k @Richmond_FC members, who took the time to participate in our 2022 Member Satisfaction Surveys - THANK YOU.

We consider your responses very seriously as they inform us of any required changes we need to make the following season, hopefully to serve you better.

https://twitter.com/brendongale25/status/1584441007349075968