Author Topic: Troy Taylor [merged]  (Read 118475 times)

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tiger Troy Taylor accused of NYE assault (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #255 on: March 04, 2010, 12:03:59 PM »
Its good to to a bit of common sense prevail re letting him play rather than excluding him from the action. I believe to do other wise would be do harm than good, so kudos to the RFC and the AFL on this one

Also helps with his case also showing that he has a strong new support network and focus to succeed in society rather than become a hindrance to it by remaining out of goal and focusing on life as an elite sportsman.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #256 on: March 04, 2010, 08:43:17 PM »
i am tipping Troy Taylor will debut against Carlton!

:)

the claw

« Reply #257 on: March 04, 2010, 09:25:18 PM »
Spot on Al.

Common sense, if there is any left in the legal system will see him lving in Victoria in a stabilised environment with a clear promoised future ahead of him.

Sending him to jail will not help his development as a member of society any better than keeping him in Victoria playing AFL.
hmm justice would probably see him behind bars. without justice you end up with anarchy  where every man and his dog takes the law into his own hands.

its simple hes done the crime   he has to do the time if found guilty.. there are no excuses.  hes already gone thru a shedload of excuses  and chances.
oh i know what when he does it for the billzillionth time  perhaps some will say enough. or perhaps the next time he loses control  he maims someone or worse kills them.
he would be in a power of trouble if he hurt one of my kids  or killed them  i would gladly put a bullet in him and put my hand up and say hey i did it, do your worst. yep anarchy looking better every day.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #258 on: March 04, 2010, 09:36:25 PM »

hmm justice would probably see him behind bars.

You were there and saw it all then?

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #259 on: March 04, 2010, 10:07:00 PM »
Spot on Al.

Common sense, if there is any left in the legal system will see him lving in Victoria in a stabilised environment with a clear promoised future ahead of him.

Sending him to jail will not help his development as a member of society any better than keeping him in Victoria playing AFL.
hmm justice would probably see him behind bars. without justice you end up with anarchy  where every man and his dog takes the law into his own hands.

its simple hes done the crime   he has to do the time if found guilty.. there are no excuses.  hes already gone thru a shedload of excuses  and chances.
oh i know what when he does it for the billzillionth time  perhaps some will say enough. or perhaps the next time he loses control  he maims someone or worse kills them.
he would be in a power of trouble if he hurt one of my kids  or killed them  i would gladly put a bullet in him and put my hand up and say hey i did it, do your worst. yep anarchy looking better every day.

quit with the sanctimonious spray, there have been victims of assault that have been killed and been acquitted..letalone this parody of hoppo bumpo on NYE...keep your advocacy of a kangaroo court where it belongs :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #260 on: March 04, 2010, 11:18:18 PM »
Spot on Al.

Talk about guilty before proven innocent. That is one of your most disgraceful posts ever and there's been plenty.

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #261 on: March 04, 2010, 11:34:54 PM »
Spot on Al.

hmm justice would probably see him behind bars. without justice you end up with anarchy  where every man and his dog takes the law into his own hands.

its simple hes done the crime   he has to do the time if found guilty.. there are no excuses.  hes already gone thru a shedload of excuses  and chances.
oh i know what when he does it for the billzillionth time  perhaps some will say enough. or perhaps the next time he loses control  he maims someone or worse kills them.
he would be in a power of trouble if he hurt one of my kids  or killed them  i would gladly put a bullet in him and put my hand up and say hey i did it, do your worst. yep anarchy looking better every day.

Sanctimonious people like perpetuate this xenophobic drivel all of the time. You do not know the facts or extenuating circumstance. Yet you saddle up your high horse and unleash nonsense that the Today Tonight team would be proud of. Please stop your posts are infuriating!
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #262 on: March 04, 2010, 11:48:06 PM »
Good article and thanks for posting but it would be nice if this thread title was just 'Troy Taylor'.
Done!  :)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Troy Taylor [merged]
« Reply #263 on: March 05, 2010, 12:22:16 AM »
No one here knows what truly happened. The only public report on what happened was that Herald-Sun article a day or so after NYE based on one of the 3 guys mouthing off to the media and his version had more holes in it than swiss cheese. Nothing we can do but let the legal process take its course and then deal with whatever the outcome is.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #264 on: March 05, 2010, 06:36:01 AM »
Good article and thanks for posting but it would be nice if this thread title was just 'Troy Taylor'.
Done!  :)

Ta cyclops.

hes already gone thru a shedload of excuses  and chances. oh i know what when he does it for the billzillionth time  perhaps some will say enough.

That makes him just an ordinary bloke doesn't it? ;)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #265 on: March 05, 2010, 09:42:58 AM »
Spot on Al.

hmm justice would probably see him behind bars. without justice you end up with anarchy  where every man and his dog takes the law into his own hands.

its simple hes done the crime   he has to do the time if found guilty.. there are no excuses.  hes already gone thru a shedload of excuses  and chances.
oh i know what when he does it for the billzillionth time  perhaps some will say enough. or perhaps the next time he loses control  he maims someone or worse kills them.
he would be in a power of trouble if he hurt one of my kids  or killed them  i would gladly put a bullet in him and put my hand up and say hey i did it, do your worst. yep anarchy looking better every day.

You really do come from a dark place. Most rational people understand that to lock him up and take away his best chance in life now would more than likely result in yet another person in and out of jail, draining from society rather than contributing, but you can't see past retribution and punishment.
You are not here here for intelligent conversation, but just to argue and attempt to drag everyone else down to your level of misery. Seek professional help or crawl back into your dark space and spare the rest of us from your vitriol.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #266 on: March 05, 2010, 10:10:33 AM »
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however Claw's recent post would suggest that he is more focused on provocation rather than common sense. Troy Taylor is someone who has the opportunity to turn the corner in a new and supportive environment, something which has probably been lacking for most of his life.  

Go to youtube, you will see millions of troll based comments similar to Claw's. Actually here is a really funny clip that may be appropriate in this current context.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg

TigerTimeII

« Reply #267 on: March 05, 2010, 11:27:02 AM »
troy was in red neck country
we dont know what happened
he may have been confronted by these 3 men and he could have simply been protecting himself

i doubt very much he went looking for trouble and im glad he can hold his own at such a young age, this is the player we need
players with no fear

good luck troy keep at it

bushranger

« Reply #268 on: March 05, 2010, 01:00:55 PM »
troy was in red neck country
we dont know what happened
he may have been confronted by these 3 men and he could have simply been protecting himself

i doubt very much he went looking for trouble and im glad he can hold his own at such a young age, this is the player we need
players with no fear

good luck troy keep at it
With this I agree with.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #269 on: March 06, 2010, 02:58:16 PM »
looks the goods  :cheers