Author Topic: Troy Taylor [merged]  (Read 118474 times)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Re: Tiger Troy Taylor accused of NYE assault (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #270 on: March 06, 2010, 04:45:08 PM »
Spot on Al.

Common sense, if there is any left in the legal system will see him lving in Victoria in a stabilised environment with a clear promoised future ahead of him.

Sending him to jail will not help his development as a member of society any better than keeping him in Victoria playing AFL.
hmm justice would probably see him behind bars. without justice you end up with anarchy  where every man and his dog takes the law into his own hands.

its simple hes done the crime   he has to do the time if found guilty.. there are no excuses.  hes already gone thru a shedload of excuses  and chances.
oh i know what when he does it for the billzillionth time  perhaps some will say enough. or perhaps the next time he loses control  he maims someone or worse kills them.
he would be in a power of trouble if he hurt one of my kids  or killed them  i would gladly put a bullet in him and put my hand up and say hey i did it, do your worst. yep anarchy looking better every day.

What a load of BS.  For a start, He dropped some rude prick who collared him and man handled him on a public street, I would of popped him as well.  Secondly, unlike some of the charming turds we have down here in Melbourne, he wasn't tooled up with a shiv or a cudgel and nor did he go to work on him once he was on the deck by sinking the slipper in, so making out he is some sort of dangerous animal that could hurt one of your kids is just absolute crap mate.  WTF is this Andrew Bolts outrage column all of a sudden?  He gets his day in court just like 'whitey', and I reckon he is innocent until proven otherwise.  Talking about stuffing shooting him?...what the stuff is wrong with you?  How do you come up with stupid scenarios that he is a threat to your stuffing kids?
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Troy Taylor [merged]
« Reply #271 on: March 06, 2010, 04:52:10 PM »
lol @ Claw saying Troy Taylor is going to kill his kids.

finally lost the plot

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #272 on: March 06, 2010, 04:53:05 PM »
well said owl, lety me paint a picture, was NYE, trudging thru town and a smart alec tells TT crew sorry partner it's invite only...WTF, to a NYE pee up in the middle of alice springs, from what I can gather it was fairly provocative stuff and then to be frog marched , well the rest is history now...I hope we have engaged a fine lawyer and get the kid a decent start at life in the BIG smoke :thumbsup
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #273 on: March 06, 2010, 07:02:00 PM »
IMHO, the real issue is not his actions this time as it is easy to defend, its that he was on parole.

I also hope we get the best legal team together as from what I have seen he is worth it - I just hope he appreciates and repays Richmond! 

Offline Tazzytiger

• Future Richmond star
  • Tiger in my tank !
« Reply #274 on: March 07, 2010, 07:36:47 PM »
IMHO, the real issue is not his actions this time as it is easy to defend, its that he was on parole.

I also hope we get the best legal team together as from what I have seen he is worth it - I just hope he appreciates and repays Richmond! 
I don't think he is on parole

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Tiger Troy Taylor accused of NYE assault (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #275 on: March 08, 2010, 12:21:44 AM »
Spot on Al.

Common sense, if there is any left in the legal system will see him lving in Victoria in a stabilised environment with a clear promoised future ahead of him.

Sending him to jail will not help his development as a member of society any better than keeping him in Victoria playing AFL.
hmm justice would probably see him behind bars. without justice you end up with anarchy  where every man and his dog takes the law into his own hands.

its simple hes done the crime   he has to do the time if found guilty.. there are no excuses.  hes already gone thru a shedload of excuses  and chances.
oh i know what when he does it for the billzillionth time  perhaps some will say enough. or perhaps the next time he loses control  he maims someone or worse kills them.
he would be in a power of trouble if he hurt one of my kids  or killed them  i would gladly put a bullet in him and put my hand up and say hey i did it, do your worst. yep anarchy looking better every day.

This ladies and gentlemen is a perfect example of a brain explosion.

That post is genuine dishwater claw, I'll have what ever your having...
Go Tigers!

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #276 on: March 08, 2010, 12:47:48 AM »
lol @ Claw saying Troy Taylor is going to kill his kids.

:lol :lol :lol

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #277 on: March 22, 2010, 05:24:29 PM »
Collingwood recruit Ryan Cook fined, avoids conviction over assault

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-recruit-ryan-cook-fined-avoids-conviction-over-assault/story-e6frf9jf-1225843898116

A different assault charge and different state/territory to Troy's but Cook got off because the judge said the other guy that was hit despite his injuries had to be held "partially account for his own situation" because he was taunting Cook and had been drinking. Interesting to see when Taylor's case is heard what the full story is and whether the "assault" was one-way. One of the 3 older blokes allegedly hit by Troy admitted to the Herald-Sun just a few days after the NYE's incident that he dragged Troy out by the collar.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #278 on: March 22, 2010, 06:31:16 PM »
Yeah was thinking the same thing and Cook did A crapload of damage to this bloke into the bargain, bunch of facial fractures, TT did nothing like that, just rattled his ego and dropped his aspirations a few pegs.  Hope the Law up there sees it the same way, Cook had no priors though.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #279 on: March 22, 2010, 08:38:06 PM »
How's the difference between that article and one in the Sydney Morning Herald?
They even tell you who threw the first punch. The Herald Scum mustn't of thought that was very relevant.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #280 on: March 30, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »
Isn't it Troy's day in court today?  The court list from Alice Springs says,

C2       TAYLOR Troy                                                     
                     21002626   10.00 AM        Mention                   

1  Aggravated assault                         
                             2  Aggravated assault                         
                             3  Aggravated assault                         
                             4  Unlawfully damage Property                 
                             5  Engage in violent conduct

Does a "mention" mean it's the actual hearing or will it be adjourned to another future date?

Online the wasp

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2010, 01:29:02 PM »
Taylor to contest assault charge

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2010/03/30/135831_ntnews.html

Mr Horbath told the court his client would plead not guilty to all five charges and would return in August for a hearing.

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2010, 02:14:28 PM »
Thanks for the update, Hoover.  Now the kid has it hanging over his head till August.  I guess that in order to put it out of his mind for some time, he needs to concentrate on his footy.

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #283 on: March 30, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »
Tiger Troy Taylor will contest assault charge

* Staff writer
    * March 30, 2010 2:42PM

RICHMOND recruit Troy Taylor has told a court he will defend charges he gatecrashed an Alice Springs party and assaulted three men.

Taylor, 18, appeared in Alice Springs Magistrates Court this morning.

He flew in from Melbourne with his lawyer Paul Horvath and a Richmond development officer, the Northern Territory News reports.

Mr Horbath told the court his client would plead not guilty to all five charges and would return in August for a hearing.

It is alleged Taylor assaulted three men at a New Years Eve party in the early hours of January 1.

He was released on bail and the case was adjourned to August 9, when four days have been set aside to hear the case.

The Tigers have not suspended Taylor but it is likely to cost him at least one game - the case is scheduled to start the day after the Tigers play Melbourne at the MCG in Round 19.

Taylor was drafted by Richmond last December, just weeks before the alleged assault.

The Tigers have strongly supported Taylor and he was close to making his debut against Carlton in Round 1.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tiger-troy-taylor-will-contest-assault-charge/story-e6frf9jf-1225847510779

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #284 on: March 30, 2010, 06:08:01 PM »
Four days set aside for the trial?  Sounds like it is no small matter.  Both sides must have the odd witness lined up to give evidence and be cross examined.