Author Topic: Jeromey Webberley [merged]  (Read 18723 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Liked his game. Real potential and has a position in this side most definentely.

Martin Astbury Nason and Webberley can be long term players for us. :thumbsup

That's four from the draft of 09 I'm real happy with. :thumbsup

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Nice kick of the footy and being a tad older is already a good size.  One to hold onto in the senior team.  :thumbsup
EAT EM ALIVE!

Hellenic Tiger

Nice kick of the footy and being a tad older is already a good size.  One to hold onto in the senior team.  :thumbsup

Had poise in his disposal, clearly a commodity as a club for the most part we lack in. :thumbsup

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Dont worry tucker, he'll have a quiet day or make a few critical errors due to inexperience sometime in the next few weeks and the usual suspects will bagging the crap out him.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Dont worry tucker, he'll have a quiet day or make a few critical errors due to inexperience sometime in the next few weeks and the usual suspects will bagging the crap out him.

In fact I am pretty sure he is going to have a shocker next week Al, you are 100% right to bring this to my attention; why do we recruit these type of players for, I mean really what are they thinking.  Unbelievable!!!!

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame

In fact I am pretty sure he is going to have a shocker next week Al, you are 100% right to bring this to my attention; why do we recruit these type of players for, I mean really what are they thinking.  Unbelievable!!!!

Yeah, just adds to the long list of no-hopers we drafted last year - Martin, Astbury, Nason, now Webberley.  Bloody hell, thats only 4 that have shown a bit in the first 7 rounds of their first year.  Sack Cameron, sack Jackson, it's all their fault!!

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame

Yeah, just adds to the long list of no-hopers we drafted last year - Martin, Astbury, Nason, now Webberley.  Bloody hell, thats only 4 that have shown a bit in the first 7 rounds of their first year.  Sack Cameron, sack Jackson, it's all their fault!!

WRONG !!! Astbury kicked two goals in his first game and we were expecting more in the next in his second?? come one guys thats a great start !! and Martin are you serouis he has teh ball all the time just needs a few touch ups after all he is only like what?? 18 ?? and Nason gives so much heart for being a number 30 Pick!!!

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
I think you need to read that post again

Offline Hes My Hero

• Premiership Captain

WRONG !!! Astbury kicked two goals in his first game and we were expecting more in the next in his second?? come one guys thats a great start !! and Martin are you serouis he has teh ball all the time just needs a few touch ups after all he is only like what?? 18 ?? and Nason gives so much heart for being a number 30 Pick!!!

I think you might find that he was pick no 71. :thumbsup

« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 07:20:39 PM by Hes My Hero »

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Astbury kicked 3 goals on debut too, not 2

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
Astbury kicked 3 goals on debut too, not 2

I think you might find that he was pick no 71. :thumbsup

that just makes it sooo much better :D  :gotigers

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond

Ummm chill ..... it's er.... called SARCASM   ;D  :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame

lol sarcasim dosent really come across well in text from  :rollin

Ummm chill ..... it's er.... called SARCASM   ;D  :rollin

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Pretty easy to spot when one of the sentences is

Bloody hell, thats only 4 that have shown a bit in the first 7 rounds of their first year.

the claw

sheesh webberley nason roberts  you would hope they all show something early being sort of mature recruits. to be honest what ive seen id say run of the mill for all of them well two any way i dont think roberts will make it.