Author Topic: Winless Vs Winless - Tigers vs Crows [merged]  (Read 10224 times)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Winless Vs Winless - Tigers vs Crows [merged]
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 08:39:21 PM »
I feel sorry for people who are looking forward to pick #4 ahead with more hunger and passion ahead of pick #5 or #6 with our first selection in the next national draft.

I feel sorry for people who talk about winning culture and clapped the team off the ground against Melbourne last year in round 18 and the sang the song heartily like it was a Grand Final only to give another high draft pick to a side that has won the last two wooden spoons yet by round 4 this year they are a 10 goal better side than us. :help

Would rather have pick 4 than pick 6.
The way things are this year Tucker, i would kill for that moment again!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 09:01:12 PM »
In hindsight GR12 we beat Carlton in rd 1 2008 and spoilt their Judd love in. As good as that was we should of then proceeded to win 4 games rather than win 8 games in the second half of the year get the priority pick and pick up a Natanui as we need a ruckman and then proceed to pick up either pick 2 or 3 as we played Melbourne in the last game in 2008 with the potential of finishing last again or at worst in 15th or 14th as W Coast I think won 4 games in 08 also.

Wallace still would have been gone by half way through last year and we would have had a few more matchwinners in two of potentially Natanui Hurley Rich ...... At least the situation would not be as bleak in terms of the players we would have rather than sitting here now and wondering we can only get pick 4 and compromised drafts which just make the treacherous journey we are already on even more perilous and difficult.

The only game i'd take we win in the second half was the Brissy game at the Dome after we were 5 goals down at 3 qtr time. :thumbsup

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 10:36:19 PM »
In hindsight GR12 we beat Carlton in rd 1 2008 and spoilt their Judd love in. As good as that was we should of then proceeded to win 4 games rather than win 8 games in the second half of the year get the priority pick and pick up a Natanui as we need a ruckman and then proceed to pick up either pick 2 or 3 as we played Melbourne in the last game in 2008 with the potential of finishing last again or at worst in 15th or 14th as W Coast I think won 4 games in 08 also.

Wallace still would have been gone by half way through last year and we would have had a few more matchwinners in two of potentially Natanui Hurley Rich ...... At least the situation would not be as bleak in terms of the players we would have rather than sitting here now and wondering we can only get pick 4 and compromised drafts which just make the treacherous journey we are already on even more perilous and difficult.

The only game i'd take we win in the second half was the Brissy game at the Dome after we were 5 goals down at 3 qtr time. :thumbsup

And I'd love this week's lotto numbers if that's ok Mr Hindsight?

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 10:38:47 PM »

And I'd love this week's lotto numbers if that's ok Mr Hindsight?

If I could I would thats why I called it hindsight instead of going into my time machine back to 2007 running up and down Swan St and declaring my premonition Smokey. :thumbsup

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 10:55:39 PM »

If I could I would thats why I called it hindsight instead of going into my time machine back to 2007 running up and down Swan St and declaring my premonition Smokey. :thumbsup

:lol   :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2010, 02:03:53 PM »
WHO WILL WIN AND WHY
With the way these two teams have gone about it in 2010 this could be a nil-all draw. Neither side has come close to breaking the 100-point barrier (Richmond has been the closest with 78), so fans certainly shouldn't tune in hoping for a shootout.

Call it in the air. Tails it is. Adelaide to win a close one.

PREDICTION
Adelaide by one point.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/93650/default.aspx

Ramps

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 03:08:34 PM »
Tuckerbag is 100% spot on with his posting on this, players jumping up and down when McMahon kicked the goal- the Melbourne supporters were jumping up and down with excitement as well...they were the only winners. Winning Culture is rubbish when you got no players. We needed the better picks and we needed to Deny Melbourne the better pick. They got Trengove and he is going to be one hell of a player.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 05:07:58 PM »
PREDICTION
Adelaide by one point.

Maybe it's the scars of numerous Adelaide spankings, but I can't see us getting close to the Crows.

They're going to open their account and do it in the typical Adelaide vs. Richmond style.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 05:40:06 PM »
PREDICTION
Adelaide by one point.

Maybe it's the scars of numerous Adelaide spankings, but I can't see us getting close to the Crows.

They're going to open their account and do it in the typical Adelaide vs. Richmond style.

we have no chance. we will get smacked.

if it was in Melbourne it would be another story.

They will up for this one big time
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 06:07:24 PM »
I think we should try and load up with the fastest players we have and try to outgun them for pace
It's the Cows major weakness at the moment

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 06:17:17 PM »

Webberley - Thursfeild - Astbury
O'Reilly - Gourdis - Connors
Deledio - Martin - Hicks
Roberts - Reiwoldt - Nason
Nahas - Griffiths - Rance
Vickery - Cotchin - Foley
Tuck - Gilligan -

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 07:02:41 PM »
ADELAIDE duo Chris Knights and David Mackay have been ruled out of Sunday afternoon's clash with Richmond at AAMI Stadium.

Forward Brett Burton also sat out the session with a sore knee, but will train with his teammates on Friday.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/93697/default.aspx

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Mark Ricciuto warns of mayhem if Adelaide loses to Richmond (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2010, 03:00:31 PM »
ADELAIDE legend Mark Ricciuto says that if the Crows lose to Richmond on Sunday, fans will "burn down AAMI Stadium".

The Mother’s Day game could be a wooden spoon decider, with both Adelaide and Richmond yet to win a game this season.

Ricciuto said this week that while the Crows were close to a win, a loss to Richmond would cause “all hell to break loose in Adelaide”.

Full article here:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/mark-ricciuto-warns-of-mayhem-if-adelaide-loses-to-richmond/story-e6frf9jf-1225863013980

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
ADELAIDE legend Mark Ricciuto says that if the Crows lose to Richmond on Sunday, fans will "burn down AAMI Stadium".

Hope we win just to see that!

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2010, 03:37:42 PM »
Tuckerbag is 100% spot on with his posting on this, players jumping up and down when McMahon kicked the goal- the Melbourne supporters were jumping up and down with excitement as well...they were the only winners. Winning Culture is rubbish when you got no players. We needed the better picks and we needed to Deny Melbourne the better pick. They got Trengove and he is going to be one hell of a player.

So now you are condoning cheating, not just for our own gain but also to deny others.

All it would have meant is that we would have had to make a decision on Trengove or Martin and we still may have taken Martin.

I think it's a bit early to call which one is the better choice,they both look like they could be very good players, or are you saying that you already think Martin is no good?

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI