Author Topic: Tiger baiting (Age)  (Read 9926 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Tiger baiting (Age)
« on: May 20, 2010, 04:51:38 AM »
Tiger baiting
MARK HAWTHORNE
May 20, 2010

DON'T kick a dog while it's down - words that aren't in the repertoire of many politicians.

During his jaunt to China, Victorian Premier John Brumby addressed the Australian Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai and was quizzed about the role of Chinese women in sport.

The premier recalled his visit to Jiangwan Stadium, where he watched some children in an Auskick program.

''Some of those girls could get a game for Richmond,'' he quipped. ''Get a game, in fact they'd make the whole team.''

Strike off a few votes along the Yarra's north bank, but the remark did bring howls of laughter.

Which means news of how bad the Tigers are has made it all the way to China.

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/hawks-cash-in-on-fans-expertise-20100519-vf9r.html

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tiger baiting (Age)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 04:59:39 AM »
And right now, the labour party wouldn't win a seat for the red shirts if there was an election in Thailand.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 08:08:45 AM »
Bracks was a dead duck anyway,with the ongoing Myki fiasco,the upsurge in violent crime around the CBD, and the obvious kickbacks in pushing through the paperwork for the vandalising of the historic Windsor Hotel.
These comments were the famous last words for this arrogant Collingwood scumbag.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 08:27:16 AM »
Bracks was a dead duck anyway,with the ongoing Myki fiasco,the upsurge in violent crime around the CBD, and the obvious kickbacks in pushing through the paperwork for the vandalising of the historic Windsor Hotel.
These comments were the famous last words for this arrogant Collingwood scumbag.

Funny though, that was the case before the last election and you silly Victorians still voted the flogbag and his corrupt cronies back in.   :o

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 08:33:13 AM »
BRUMBY IS A FARQIN WANKER AND HE CAN SUCK MY BALLS FOR ALL I CARE. THOSE LABOUR idiots HAVER SCREWED THIS STATE OVER.

Where do i sign up Ted.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 08:42:01 AM »

Funny though, that was the case before the last election and you silly Victorians still voted the flogbag and his corrupt cronies back in.   :o

I AGREE, IVE ALWAYS FAILED TO UNDERSTAND WHY NOT ONLY VICTORIANS BUT ALL AUSTRALIANS ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO VOTE ANY LABOUR GOVERNMENT IN....... :banghead
I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HISTORY WOULD HAVE TAUGHT US SOMETHING. :help
The club that keeps giving.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 08:54:29 AM »

I AGREE, IVE ALWAYS FAILED TO UNDERSTAND WHY NOT ONLY VICTORIANS BUT ALL AUSTRALIANS ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO VOTE ANY LABOUR GOVERNMENT IN....... :banghead

agree, just shows how dumb many aussies are

they think the ALP are the best but they are a bunch or wankers

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 09:26:22 AM »

Unfortunately, many of those who did are not yet old enough to have experienced the wanton destruction associated with those type of governments throughout our history.  They are learning their lesson as we speak.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 09:28:51 AM »

Unfortunately, many of those who did are not yet old enough to have experienced the wanton destruction associated with those type of governments throughout our history.  They are learning their lesson as we speak.
I HOPE SO :pray

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 09:42:51 AM »
Make you a deal, keep your liberal wankfest to yourselves and ill keep my brand to myself.  Fair deal?  Go Greens. :thumbsup  stuff the nazi party
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 09:50:12 AM »
Make you a deal, keep your liberal wankfest to yourselves and ill keep my brand to myself.  Fair deal?  Go Greens. :thumbsup  eff the nazi party
GREENS!!!! CLASSIC. ALL JUST A BUNCH OF POOFTERS ARENT THEY?

bushranger

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 09:50:44 AM »
I know that I will never vote Labour here in Victoria and nor will my wife, as I tell her how to vote.
And this has also extended to the Mother inlaw to.
They still cry about what Kennet has done, give us a break.
they have had plenty of time to fix crap up but rather pass the buck and blame other.
Labour are a mob of spineless morons. :banghead

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 09:53:15 AM »
SORRY...AM I ALLOWED TO SAY POOFTERS? ...I'LL SAY HAWTHORN SUPPORTERS INSTEAD. :thumbsup

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 10:13:44 AM »
If Victoria vote that idiot Bracks back in to power later this year I may have to move

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 10:21:04 AM »
SORRY...AM I ALLOWED TO SAY POOFTERS? ...I'LL SAY HAWTHORN SUPPORTERS INSTEAD. :thumbsup

Say what you want but FFS we can read your posts without your capslock on you know.  :shh  ;)
EAT EM ALIVE!