Author Topic: Tom Derickx [merged]  (Read 32200 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tom Derickx [merged]
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2014, 09:17:46 PM »
What did TDX cost us???

That's the argument. Where's the upgrade?

Nice goal tonight BTW. Graham how many this year?
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2014, 09:19:38 PM »
Ok then. He's still poo. No Mummy = Pike as his competition. Two old moles slugging it out

Might pay for you to actually watch him play, near on BOG last week and killing it again tonight....real poo that!   :whistle

4 disposals last week = near BOG? and 1 disposal tonight = killing it again? And you said Gordon didn't play in the last game for Richmond?

Do you even watch football?
yep people complaining about hamspuds lack of marks and throw this guy up as an argument.  8 marks all yr and just one of em contested or is that 2. lol.

Does derixkx average more touches than villy two kicks ?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2014, 06:18:11 AM »
Did the ex players say he was best on last week and that he was killing it tonight with 3 touches in a half, did they? Did they?

Yeah they did actually chump, sorry...champ. :whistle
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #183 on: May 17, 2014, 09:20:06 AM »
How can people actually put this guy up as a shining star beggars belief, he is crap and only getting a game because the swans can't afford a quality ruck as they spent all their money on Tippet and Buddy.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #184 on: May 17, 2014, 09:22:50 AM »
Not a Richmond player so no-one cares ;D

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #185 on: May 17, 2014, 09:34:56 AM »
Happy for the bloke to be getting a run. Good on him.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #186 on: May 17, 2014, 09:40:37 AM »
Last night the commentators kept saying how great a game he had as a ruckman - 26 h/o with only 4 to advantage.......
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #187 on: May 17, 2014, 09:46:21 AM »
Bloke also took 3 marks and jagged a goal. Rucking against first choice options like Belchambers and Ryder. I'd say he played a fair game indeed.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #188 on: May 17, 2014, 09:47:48 AM »
Bloke also took 3 marks and jagged a goal. Rucking against first choice options like Belchambers and Ryder. I'd say he played a fair game indeed.
I guess that's 3 more than Hamspud..... ;D

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #189 on: May 17, 2014, 09:54:02 AM »
Did the ex players say he was best on last week and that he was killing it tonight with 3 touches in a half, did they? Did they?

Didn't know they had AFL radio in South Africa. From what I have been seeing he's still rubbish and has completely vindicated the decision to pee him off. If you like an average of barely 2 marks a game from your ruckman and 8 or so touches then good luck to ya :clapping Obviously you have little clue so you base your opinion around what commentators say and you're that emotional when we call you out on it (because we actually watch games) :lol

I ask again, did the commentators say he was near BOG last week when he had 4 touches? And was he killing it last night when he'd only had 1 touch at the time you said it? I think he ended with 11. Is that a career high?  :bow

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #190 on: May 17, 2014, 10:12:26 AM »
The media loves to suck the poo out of anyone who leaves Richmond's arse
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #191 on: May 17, 2014, 10:29:15 AM »
The media loves to suck the poo out of anyone who leaves Richmond's arse
Especially those useless ex Geelong players they have in the box and on the boundary.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #192 on: May 17, 2014, 10:56:33 AM »
He's naturally going to be marginally better at a well oil machine that is the swans.

But he's a spud and being at Richmond made him a super-spud.

Its good for him at the swans, there he will learn how to mark, kick, hand pass, shephard, etc.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #193 on: May 17, 2014, 11:16:55 AM »

Didn't know they had AFL radio in South Africa. From what I have been seeing he's still rubbish and has completely vindicated the decision to pee him off. If you like an average of barely 2 marks a game from your ruckman and 8 or so touches then good luck to ya :clapping Obviously you have little clue so you base your opinion around what commentators say and you're that emotional when we call you out on it (because we actually watch games) :lol

I ask again, did the commentators say he was near BOG last week when he had 4 touches? And was he killing it last night when he'd only had 1 touch at the time you said it? I think he ended with 11. Is that a career high?  :bow

Facts hey.....get with it coach, I was never in SA and I haven't been in Africa for 2 years... :wallywink

He had kicked a goal and had abut 6 possessions when I said what I said, lay off the booze.
 :cheers

Yes the commentators did say that, not sure how many times I have to repeat myself on that one.. :sleep
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #194 on: May 17, 2014, 12:01:35 PM »

Might pay for you to actually watch him play, near on BOG last week

:lol  :rollin   :lol

One of your best ever WAT!