Author Topic: 2012 leadership group announced / You're bloody joking Richmond!  (Read 8564 times)

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: 2012 leadership group announced / You're bloody joking Richmond!
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2012, 10:21:01 AM »
Get over it knobs. The club knows what they're doing. Jacko has a good 5 years ahead of him  :thumbsup

Calling people 'knobs' is a great way to argue your point. Well done. No, really, well done :thumbsup

But you guys are a pack of whingeing knobs who don't come close to afl level and you're bagging jacko who is nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be  :thumbsup

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2012, 11:01:46 AM »
Get over it knobs. The club knows what they're doing. Jacko has a good 5 years ahead of him  :thumbsup

Calling people 'knobs' is a great way to argue your point. Well done. No, really, well done :thumbsup

But you guys are a pack of whingeing knobs who don't come close to afl level and you're bagging jacko who is nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be  :thumbsup

And remember that you never played football after you left school, so there are some of us on here who have played at a decent standard @ SENIOR level. Everyone is entilted to an opinion whether they played or not but if you wanna play that card then STFU because others here have achieved more in the game than you ever have/will.

"I used to dob goals from 50 but then I decided to go watch the Tigers instead" LMFAO  :lol You're a joke, guy

Regards,
Coach

Offline Bruiser

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2012, 11:20:56 AM »
Coach Davey? What's the go?  :You bag and insult William Powell for being negative about 'Telstra' (who wouldn't be?), then start an incredible negative and childish rant about Dan Jackson being selected in the leadership group!!!! Hypocrisy at it's finest.
And William Powell was commenting on a third party, whereas you are attacking the Tigers at the core. Methinks YOU are the one we don't need at Tigerland!  :shh
Im surprised and disappointed at the reaction to the leadership group, in particular Daniel Jackson. Surely the club should be supported and have made the decision based on merit. No one here would be silly enough to suggest Dan will get a game if he is not in our best 22, that is some what insulting to the coach and club, isn't it? Really looking forward to the season. Go Tigers.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2012, 11:25:59 AM »
LMAO, you need to know when the Coach is on the wind up, guy. Willy knows the Coach was stirring. Can you show me my rant as well?

"Jackson gets another gig in the Leadership group.He should be under pressure to remain in the best 18 let alone be considered a leader." Wow what a rant man :lol Negative and childish  :shh and holy poo try to hide who you are better this time.

Offline Bruiser

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2012, 11:29:45 AM »
your a little boy who dribbles mate. what am i trying to hide you clown? oh, and lol what 'decent senior footy' did you play? LOL

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2012, 11:31:47 AM »
your a little boy who dribbles mate. what am i trying to hide you clown? oh, and lol what 'decent senior footy' did you play? LOL

:lol

TFL & SFL in Tassie if you must know. Obviously not as high a level that you have played at but a decent enough level to shut up MadTiger ;D Try to get a kick this year, Bruiser.

gerkin greg

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2012, 12:01:19 PM »
At least Jackson has committed to the team....unlike another player in the leadership group.

So let me get this straight based on your logic if you are in the final year of a year contract you are not committed to the team so therefore should not be in the leadership group. Now I am assuming you apply this rule/logic to all players? Or is it selective?

But based on your criteria in 2011 the following players shouldn't have been in the leadership: NEWMAN, JACKSON,

Is that correct or does your rules only apply to Deledio in 2012?

Are you also saying that every player on the list who is in the final year of a contract or only on one year contracts are not committed to the club or again is it only applied to selective players?

:lol WAT just got owned

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2012, 12:26:44 PM »
WAT,

You may want to read the following article on The Age.

I'll highlight one para.

By the letter of the law, Deledio and Cloke have no incentive for re-signing until the season is over, even if they want to stay - a scenario that invites unseemly, potentially destabilising speculation. If they re-signed mid-season - as Richmond and Collingwood would prefer - then it could be argued, on a literal interpretation, that they can't be unrestricted, go-anywhere free agents once that contract expires.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/no-freedom-yet-for-loyal-tiger-deledio-20120128-1qn9t.html#ixzz1lwCrVPcD

It would appear that the FA rules weren't framed so well.  But let's blame Lids.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2012, 12:31:24 PM »
WAT,

You may want to read the following article on The Age.

I'll highlight one para.

By the letter of the law, Deledio and Cloke have no incentive for re-signing until the season is over, even if they want to stay - a scenario that invites unseemly, potentially destabilising speculation. If they re-signed mid-season - as Richmond and Collingwood would prefer - then it could be argued, on a literal interpretation, that they can't be unrestricted, go-anywhere free agents once that contract expires.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/no-freedom-yet-for-loyal-tiger-deledio-20120128-1qn9t.html#ixzz1lwCrVPcD

It would appear that the FA rules weren't framed so well.  But let's blame Lids.

Thanks HKTiger,

There's a lot of uncertainty about the FA rules right at the minute - blame the AFL & AFLPA

But you are right let's blame Lids  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2012, 01:03:28 PM »
Wow, so much hate.  :angel:

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2012, 01:07:13 PM »
At least Jackson has committed to the team....unlike another player in the leadership group.

So let me get this straight based on your logic if you are in the final year of a year contract you are not committed to the team so therefore should not be in the leadership group. Now I am assuming you apply this rule/logic to all players? Or is it selective?

But based on your criteria in 2011 the following players shouldn't have been in the leadership: NEWMAN, JACKSON,

Is that correct or does your rules only apply to Deledio in 2012?

Are you also saying that every player on the list who is in the final year of a contract or only on one year contracts are not committed to the club or again is it only applied to selective players?

Bit of twisting don't you think? Delideo is holding off apparently because he wants to play finals no matter where he plays, that doesn't show commitment to a team. Not the fact it's his last year of contract.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2012, 01:24:08 PM »
Bit of twisting don't you think? Delideo is holding off apparently because he wants to play finals no matter where he plays, that doesn't show commitment to a team. Not the fact it's his last year of contract.

Twisting is it really?  I don't think so, just trying to understand the "rules" that are being applied

So in 2011 when other players in the last year of their contracts held out signing a new deal until after the season while they squabbled over $$$ they were comitted and showing commitment to the team and had the right to be in the leadership group? But Lids isn't and doesn't?

The same rules must apply to all players I would have thought but strangley when it comes to Brett Deledio the rules seem very selective indeed 
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2012, 01:26:10 PM »

Twisting is it really?  I don't think so, just trying to understand the "rules" that are being applied

So in 2011 when other players in the last year of their contracts held out signing a new deal until after the season while they squabbled over $$$ they were comitted and showing commitment to the team and had the right to be in the leadership group? But Lids isn't and doesn't?

The same rules must apply to all players I would have thought but strangley when it comes to Brett Deledio the rules seem very selective indeed

Who knows maybe he thought the same last year.
BTW I'm all for Delideo in the group  :thumbsup

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2012, 01:36:08 PM »

And remember that you never played football after you left school, so there are some of us on here who have played at a decent standard @ SENIOR level. Everyone is entilted to an opinion whether they played or not but if you wanna play that card then STFU because others here have achieved more in the game than you ever have/will.

"I used to dob goals from 50 but then I decided to go watch the Tigers instead" LMFAO  :lol You're a joke, guy

Regards,
Coach

I could play the game, just because i couldnt be stuffed playing after year 12 means stuff all  :thumbsup

gerkin greg

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2012, 01:38:49 PM »
clubs were knocking the door down to sign the mad one after year 12 but he couldn't hear them over his Yes records  8)