Author Topic: 2012 leadership group announced / You're bloody joking Richmond!  (Read 8955 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Re: 2012 leadership group announced / You're bloody joking Richmond!
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2012, 07:28:57 AM »
This is all Jackson's fault. If the Ginger Snap could play football we'd all be on the same page.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2012, 10:10:17 AM »
This is all Jackson's fault. If the Ginger Snap could play football we'd all be on the same page.

So true, so very true.

He is destroying this club.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2012, 10:12:18 AM »

So true, so very true.

FFS sake even TBR can see it  :banghead

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2012, 10:12:53 AM »

So true, so very true.

FFS sake even TBR can see it  :banghead

Whoa!

Hang on there.

Gerks 27/6/11

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2012, 10:24:46 AM »
The way some people in here bag some players I'd want to snap them out at a game if they acted like that there. It's over exaggerated criticism against players they should be supporting at the footy

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2012, 10:32:34 AM »
Sorry, hadn't realised there was a game going on in here.

What's the score?

Gerks 27/6/11

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2012, 10:33:06 AM »
MadTiger won the Army courage award in year 12 footy for pulling an old towel out of a communal shower drain. So don't mess with him folks.

Offline Bengal

• Premiership Captain
  • Its Tiger Time
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2012, 11:05:29 AM »
Good choices i would think..  Jackson is very much underated on interNERD forums but let me assure you he has a lot of respect at the club and in AFL in general.

Good Choice - LOL ... and then you say he is underated on interNERD forums.  The people who you claim to be internetNerds have put in money and kept  the club operating and the administrators who have given us NO SUCCESS for 30 years in highly paid employment and away from the Centrelink queues. The same people who you lambast are the same people who put up their hard earned for Jack Dyer Foundations, Fighting Funds, Save our Skins Campaigns and all the rest.

I dont give a stuff who Jackson has the respect of at the club because the club is full of hangers on who have delivered squat for 30 years. When they deliver then that'll be when we can take seriously their thoughts about whose respected and who is not respected at the club.  ;D

Please dont think you're more important than the rest of us that have also put their money into the club who do respect Jackson.. Sounds a little narcissistic for you to say that.

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2012, 11:40:52 AM »
Whatever you guys have done to break MT, keep it up.  I much prefer vindictive MT.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2012, 01:20:07 PM »
Good choices i would think..  Jackson is very much underated on interNERD forums but let me assure you he has a lot of respect at the club and in AFL in general.

Good Choice - LOL ... and then you say he is underated on interNERD forums.  The people who you claim to be internetNerds have put in money and kept  the club operating and the administrators who have given us NO SUCCESS for 30 years in highly paid employment and away from the Centrelink queues. The same people who you lambast are the same people who put up their hard earned for Jack Dyer Foundations, Fighting Funds, Save our Skins Campaigns and all the rest.

I dont give a stuff who Jackson has the respect of at the club because the club is full of hangers on who have delivered squat for 30 years. When they deliver then that'll be when we can take seriously their thoughts about whose respected and who is not respected at the club.  ;D

Please dont think you're more important than the rest of us that have also put their money into the club who do respect Jackson.. Sounds a little narcissistic for you to say that.

Your answer is that of another club apologist who couldnt come up with a proper response so you made one up all of your own making. I never said in any post anywhere ever that I am more important, your post points you as nothing more than a second rate troll.  ;D

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2012, 09:25:12 AM »
Not at all, Newman and Jackson were never and will never go anywhere unless the club decides so, can you say the same about Deledio?

Can you?

Would think you cant so your argument again doesn't hold, so the questioin remains the same why the differnet rules?

And BTW in your mind is a player haggling over more money showing totally commitment to the team during the course of a seasn, is it not a distraction?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2012, 07:54:00 PM »
Not at all, Newman and Jackson were never and will never go anywhere unless the club decides so, can you say the same about Deledio?

Can you?

Would think you cant so your argument again doesn't hold, so the questioin remains the same why the differnet rules?

And BTW in your mind is a player haggling over more money showing totally commitment to the team during the course of a seasn, is it not a distraction?

Of course my argument doesn't hold WP, you are always right, and the question you keep repeating is to do with different times.......what don't you get about the fact that it's the first year of free bargaining?

And only in my uneducated football brain, from what I have observed by other players not signing it DOES affect the club.....

Why did Bomber Thompson say Ablett not signing affected their year and the GF......perhaps you know more than him too...
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2012, 07:22:04 PM »
One direction for Tigers
By Tony Greenberg
Tue 21 Aug, 2012

Richmond’s star spearhead, Jack Riewoldt, is convinced the Club’s playing leadership group, of which he is a member, will provide the necessary impetus to guide the Tigers on the path to sustained success.

“This leadership group that we’ve developed here, under definitely the best captain I’ve had since I’ve been at the footy club, is a very strong one and one that’s very diverse as well,” Riewoldt said.

“Look, 90% of leadership’s just playing your role on the weekend.

Read the full article at: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/145256/default.aspx

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2012, 08:11:56 PM »
“This leadership group that we’ve developed here, under definitely the best captain I’ve had since I’ve been at the footy club, is a very strong one and one that’s very diverse as well,” Riewoldt said.

You've had two captains you absolute moron.

“Look, 90% of leadership’s just playing your role on the weekend"

No, it's not. Leadership is Trent Cotchin. That prick probably has a broken back from carrying sooks like you on it all year

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2012, 08:24:16 PM »

You've had two captains you absolute moron.

“Look, 90% of leadership’s just playing your role on the weekend"

No, it's not. Leadership is Trent Cotchin. That prick probably has a broken back from carrying sooks like you on it all year

Harsh CD, whoa there partner.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”