Author Topic: Biggest sooky little babies?  (Read 192443 times)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Biggest sooky little babies?
« Reply #150 on: September 07, 2018, 10:53:10 AM »
Kane having big sook over us getting Tom on SEN .
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 10:47:45 PM by mat073 »
Unleash the tornado

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #151 on: September 07, 2018, 10:29:31 PM »
Can someone tell me where the pic of chris Scott is with a clown face on his head so I can quote it with the laughing emoji.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2019, 02:06:36 PM »
Quote from: legendstatus
Biggest footy club lol, I always marvel at headline comments when everyone’s clearly knows the Pies are the biggest, if having the most members all of a sudden makes you the biggest club then we seriously have some amateur media personalities

Quote from: Bazza Man
Dont worry about journo crap - they are just obsessed with Richmond. When we win a flag we will get a lot more members signing up and will go past 100k members too. Adelaide count you if you sign up to a newsletter and we have been flogging heavily discounted memberships to get our numbers up too. Having the most members doesn’t make you the best or biggest club. Having said that it does pee me off that they have got so many members.

Quote from: gopies1981
Just wait till Richmond stop winning. Their membership will drop by 50%. And everyone knows that Collingwood are the biggest club in the AFL. We have drawn over 9.2 million people more then Richmond during the home and away season since 1921. Collingwood are 7 million more then the next club Carlton and Essendon are 3rd with 400,000 less then Carlton. In terms of social media Collingwood are the biggest club in the afl followed by Essendon who are 40,000 behind then hawthorn who are 80,000 behind and 4th Richmond who are 110,000 behind.

Quote from: TimothyJ23
100k for Richmond was a flash in the pan - they'll probably cap out at around 90-95k this year and slide over subsequent years as their dominance fades. Provided we can keep up the positive on-field form, there's no reason we can't push up to the 90k mark and beyond.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2019-membership-chat.1206290/page-19#post-59208630

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #153 on: January 20, 2019, 09:25:23 AM »
LMAO ... I love this stuff

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #154 on: January 20, 2019, 01:43:42 PM »
I don't disagree that Collingwood are the only other club that would rival Richmond in members/supporters/casual fans. That being said Richmond had always been a sleeping giant and it was woken up in 2017. Bring on 2019, can not wait to cruise into the grand final with dare I say it 120K members.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #155 on: February 17, 2019, 05:59:01 PM »

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2019, 06:12:10 PM »
Should be ignored, he’s an idiot trying to be relevant
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2019, 06:18:06 PM »
Obsessed much! Spends all day Sunday in the February off-season tweeting to bag and bait us.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2019, 07:13:38 PM »
Obsessed much! Spends all day Sunday in the February off-season tweeting to bag and bait us.

He’s as juvenile as the 15 year olds on big footy who attempt to troll on bay 13
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #159 on: February 17, 2019, 11:44:46 PM »
Should be ignored, he’s an idiot trying to be relevant

The sad thing about him is that he has a lot more experience than most people across the entire enterprise at AFL level. Player, player manager, small business owner and he is a qualified teacher, so he is no slouch. I have been to a football function where he was a key speaker, and he spoke well with obvious knowledge of what he was talking about.

But as you say, instead of making relevant comments on the stuff I think he clearly knows, he carries on with amateurish garbage designed to inflame people which he can't substantiate.

That kind of footy coverage went out years ago (Kane Cornes excepted, but then he mainly appeals to the idiot South Australian fringe).

After his 'scandal' with the St Kilda schoolgirl he reached a fork in the road. He chose the path he is on, but I think he chose poorly. Instead of doing his time and looking for an opportunity to make a worthwhile contribution to the game at a later date, like replacing Mark McLure in any commentary on the game, he chooses to carry on with this garbage.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #160 on: February 18, 2019, 04:03:25 PM »
Hope we can win anither flag or two before he dies ..... :shh
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 04:08:20 PM by one-eyed »
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Beans

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #161 on: February 18, 2019, 04:34:02 PM »
Hopefully his Sunday opinions are not enhanced by anything.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #162 on: February 18, 2019, 06:02:43 PM »
Lol he can make his predictions about how we’ll go this year because who knows what will happen. But saying we’ll be passed in membership within 3 months is laughable. They would all need to break or go close to breaking their all time record to surpass where we are right now.

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #163 on: February 18, 2019, 09:56:24 PM »
What does he mean about costing 3 great kids a spot? Is he talking about Lloyd, Miles and CEllis.

Those three would be getting even less time regardless of Lynch.

Needs to sober up

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2019, 10:46:35 AM »
That's what I thought. None of them are kids either, 2 of them are pushing 30 :lol
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"