Author Topic: Richmond vs Melbourne @ M.C.G., R5 Anzac Eve  (Read 15365 times)

Dougeytherichmondfan

Re: Richmond vs Melbourne @ M.C.G., R5 Anzac Eve
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2018, 02:43:46 PM »
Am I the only one (Richmond or Melbourne) that senses this is a danger game? We have to win this. Melbourne always lift for us. Have to be absolutely on 100%.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2018, 05:04:44 PM »
Am I the only one (Richmond or Melbourne) that senses this is a danger game? We have to win this. Melbourne always lift for us. Have to be absolutely on 100%.

Melbourne will lift no doubt ....but at least you can expect a reliable effort from the Tigers . We will be hard to beat . We will tackle and apply enormous defensive pressure. You know Jacob Townsend will give it to Lever .

Melbourne's best is very good - but they always give the opposition a window of opportunity. 
Unleash the tornado

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2018, 05:37:28 PM »
Going by this, it sounds like Nathan Jones will be used as a tagger on either Dusty or Cotch.

http://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_/id/23232876/afl-melbourne-demons-skipper-keen-tough-tigers-task

dwaino

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2018, 05:45:11 PM »
I like what Cotch did last week when he was getting tagged at stoppages and just nominated for the ruck.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2018, 09:09:10 PM »

I think its well worth the conservation.

Melbourne play a real poo and dirty style of football against us, reminds me of poo hitting the inside lip of the toilet bowl and not sliding even with a flush, anyhow there must be some frustation and pressure that Melbourne put the players under in order for them to miss. Out of the 22 games each year playing the dees is one that I dont look forward to as its always a frustrating affair to watch and I'm sure the players feel that negative vibe too

Well worth the conversation as well.

:lol

Up to your old tricks eh, no worries. I'll keep a lookput for your shitposts and ride them like Zorro  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2018, 10:06:43 PM »

I think its well worth the conservation.

Melbourne play a real poo and dirty style of football against us, reminds me of poo hitting the inside lip of the toilet bowl and not sliding even with a flush, anyhow there must be some frustation and pressure that Melbourne put the players under in order for them to miss. Out of the 22 games each year playing the dees is one that I dont look forward to as its always a frustrating affair to watch and I'm sure the players feel that negative vibe too

Well worth the conversation as well.

Up to your old tricks eh, no worries. I'll keep a lookput for your pooposts and ride them like Zorro  :shh

lookput?

Sorry my wife's 60th birthday today. Too many bubbles in my wine.

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2018, 12:56:26 PM »
Going by this, it sounds like Nathan Jones will be used as a tagger on either Dusty or Cotch.

http://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_/id/23232876/afl-melbourne-demons-skipper-keen-tough-tigers-task

Hahaha....how cute.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2018, 01:40:26 PM »
The MCG website has upped the expected crowd on Anzac Eve to 85,000.

http://www.mcg.org.au/whats-on/events-calendar/2018/april/melbourne-v-richmond-apr-24

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2018, 10:47:18 AM »

Melbourne will lift no doubt ....but at least you can expect a reliable effort from the Tigers . We will be hard to beat . We will tackle and apply enormous defensive pressure. You know Jacob Townsend will give it to Lever .

Melbourne's best is very good - but they always give the opposition a window of opportunity.

Talking of Lever, early days but the Crows must be smiling about this one. Doedee has been more than useful for them, and Lever is struggling at Melbourne.

Offline ¾ T!geɹ

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2018, 02:19:14 PM »
Not the only one, I think they will make the finals and do well so yes a team full of good players can turn it on at times.
The third quarter, the premiership quarter, it's Dusty time. He starts to shine and then delivers in the most AWESOME fashion.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2018, 02:52:17 PM »

No. Read my earlier post.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2018, 02:56:58 PM »

Talking of Lever, early days but the Crows must be smiling about this one. Doedee has been more than useful for them, and Lever is struggling at Melbourne.

They just keep finding them. Wells gets all the plaudits as a recruiter, I'd take the Crows guy every day of the week.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2018, 01:26:46 PM »
ANZAC DAY EVE ACTIVITY

Fans are encouraged to be in their seats by 6.45pm to view the pre-match Anzac ceremony, which will include:

The delivery of a flame from The Shrine of Remembrance by the Creswick Light Horse Troop
    The lighting of the flame on stage
    The observance of the Last Post and the National Anthem

First bounce is at 7:25pm

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/season/game-day-hub

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2018, 02:55:52 PM »
Is it right that If we win we take top spot?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2018, 04:13:15 PM »
Is it right that If we win we take top spot?

Will be level on points with the eagles who have 3% on us however will depend on the margin as we could potentially win and still go down from our current %.