Author Topic: AFL Draft 2019  (Read 70054 times)

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: AFL Draft 2019
« Reply #195 on: November 15, 2019, 03:28:51 PM »
Why would someone do something like that. The person who put in Doc.. you are a scumbag who just cost all the rest with your stupidity and youve probably just cost Doc his membership.

Online Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #196 on: November 15, 2019, 03:50:38 PM »
I'd like to thank whoever told the club that I've sent PMs with information about the draft.  They have contacted me and despite me thinking I was being discreet, they have decided to review my membership for next year. They will also most likely  never present such information to members again.

I will not be posting on this website again.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Some of us live interstate and overseas and can’t get this info.

We’re as passionate and loyal as anyone else in the Tiger Army and respect that it is confidential and not for discussion.

It was not posted on a public forum and has not been leaked. No different than some bloke telling his mates down the pub afterwards.

The person who dobbed on him is a lowlife prick.

Offline Dont Argue

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #197 on: November 15, 2019, 04:11:37 PM »
I'd like to thank whoever told the club that I've sent PMs with information about the draft.  They have contacted me and despite me thinking I was being discreet, they have decided to review my membership for next year. They will also most likely  never present such information to members again.

Wondering whether the club monitors the website and found out this way? Not sure what is to be gained for someone to contact the club?
If someone did they should be deeply ashamed and fess up and apologies like a man
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 04:37:44 PM by Dont Argue »

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #198 on: November 15, 2019, 04:41:42 PM »
The Docs post shows that someone contacted the club and put him in. Just a disgrace. Asking him for a PM and then ringing the club. Last year Doc gave some of us real info and we all kept ouf mouths shut. This year someone who probably wanted to suck up to the club put him in. Whoever you are in here you are a dead set prick and a half.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #199 on: November 15, 2019, 05:24:58 PM »
Obviously the lagging dog was someone who knows who YBB is in real life otherwise how else would the club know it was him?  :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #200 on: November 15, 2019, 09:47:49 PM »

This is incredibly disappointing behaviour by the forum poster(s) who have done this to YABB.
While we have had our differences, I’ve always respected his views on this forum and felt he has been very generous sharing information about the club for those who are hungry for inside intel.
I can’t imagine how shattering this must be for YABB to have the club send this message and also the embarrassment of being contacted in this way.

What we have together and in common is the love of this football club.

This forum should be a brotherhood and loyalties should never be compromised.

The fact this has happened says more about the integrity of the poster who has dobbed in YABB and I hope they are feeling pretty bloody small right now.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #201 on: November 15, 2019, 10:32:23 PM »
Hopefully the people who run this site have some contacts within the club and we can find out who the dog is and they can be banned for life from this forum.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #202 on: November 16, 2019, 04:20:40 AM »
The forum is open to guests to read. So not necessarily an OERite, especially a regular, may have been involved. Someone lurking who didn't receive the PM could have wrongly thought the PM was full of specific details which it wasn't.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #203 on: November 16, 2019, 04:31:02 AM »
Champion Data's mock draft has Trent Rivers ranked at pick 19.

Top 30 AFL young guns revealed — and there’s a shock at No. 2

19. TRENT RIVERS

Clubs: East Fremantle/Western Australia

Position: Medium Defender/Balanced Midfielder

Size: 188cm, 83kg

Plays like: Shaun Burgoyne

Champion Data says: Rivers was one of the best performed general defenders at the 2019 NAB AFL Under 18 Championships, ranking in the top three players for disposals, uncontested possessions, marks and intercept possessions. He was the No. 1 ranked defender in the WAFL Colts collecting 100 ranking points in all nine of his games.

foxfooty.com.au says: A consistent season has kept Rivers’ name in first-round contention. His versatility across halfback and in the midfield means he will be snapped up early.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-mock-draft-2019-champion-data-rankings-pick-1-prospects-matt-rowell-tom-green-noah-anderson/news-story/e8b5be824b0695bda92ce6a7869dd570

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/champion-datas-top-30-prospects-for-the-2019-national-draft/news-story/33346148f17a3a44e6f80473c461e25a

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #204 on: November 16, 2019, 04:37:51 AM »
Injured midfielder Cooper Stephens could be snapped up by Richmond with Pick 19, with the Tigers also interested in Hugo Ralphsmith and Will Day.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-draft-2019-whispers-rumours-state-of-play-draft-order-picks-selections-potential-draftees/news-story/319374c382228d1db7624d9cc9b79625

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #205 on: November 16, 2019, 01:29:25 PM »
Geez would be handy if Kemp slid all the way down to our first... :shh

De Koning & one of C.Stephens or Rivers would be a dream result.. will somehow probably need to somehow get another pick between 21 & 31... :shh :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #206 on: November 16, 2019, 06:43:30 PM »
Geez would be handy if Kemp slid all the way down to our first... :shh

De Koning & one of C.Stephens or Rivers would be a dream result.. will somehow probably need to somehow get another pick between 21 & 31... :shh :shh

We should have it until the afl shafted us and that Clown working for the afl pushed the agenda they don't deserve it yet hear bugger all last couple years with other clubs no comment how a 2 time premiership player is worth pick 41 and Yolman played lucky 20 games worth 4 or 5 picks later.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #207 on: November 16, 2019, 06:53:02 PM »
 >:(
Lots of people name their swords......

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #208 on: November 16, 2019, 09:15:48 PM »
The draft profile page on AFL.com is absolutely pathetic. Why even bother putting up this half hearted effort...embarrassing :banghead

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #209 on: November 17, 2019, 03:11:01 AM »