Author Topic: Shane Edwards [merged]  (Read 306629 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Shane Edwards [merged]
« Reply #585 on: September 10, 2012, 05:53:24 PM »
he meant that he was pathetic he couldn't finish in the top four 4 to 6 in the B&F, not that he was a pathetic footballer
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #586 on: September 10, 2012, 07:12:07 PM »
he meant that he was pathetic he couldn't finish in the top four 4 to 6 in the B&F, not that he was a pathetic footballer

We should delist any player not in our top 6 and have a good crack at the draft every year. If they don't finish that high they are obviously duds

gerkin greg

« Reply #587 on: September 10, 2012, 07:20:27 PM »
#krakatoa

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #588 on: September 10, 2012, 07:46:56 PM »
Everyone has their whipping boys and no amount of persuasion, top 4 to 6 finishes or objectivity and reasoning will change that.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #589 on: September 10, 2012, 08:17:20 PM »
Everyone has their whipping boys and no amount of persuasion, top 4 to 6 finishes or objectivity and reasoning will change that.

Thats utter BS

I will respect him as a player if he backs it up next season.

2010 he had a good back half yet went missing in 2011

For me personally i was happy with his back half and think if he keeps that form up he is more than capable of keeping his spot in the 22.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #590 on: September 10, 2012, 08:19:12 PM »

Thats utter BS

For me personally i was happy with his back half and think if he keeps that form up he is more than capable of keeping his spot in the 22.

he will play well next yr because earning your utmost respect is the only reason why he plays lol  :help :wallywink

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #591 on: September 10, 2012, 08:24:10 PM »

Thats utter BS

he will play well next yr because earning your utmost respect is the only reason why he plays lol  :help :wallywink

glad you said it. Cheers :thumbsup
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #592 on: September 10, 2012, 10:19:59 PM »
I am not a fan of Titch and I am far from being won over,

but as some of the previous posters have mentioned and I will re-iterate. If he can hit his purple patch more consistently and for more blocks of games rather than a few here and a few there then I will turn on the subject.

As I have said in another post if he proves me wrong I'm man enough to admit that. :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #593 on: September 11, 2012, 05:49:06 AM »
Where lately???

He is pathetic

3 weeks ago recent enough?

Still didn't call him a dud did I.

3 weeks ago when I called that he was pathetic he bloody was, this is his problem, 3 weeks before that I probably said the same, and then 3 weeks prior to that again....NOT CONSISTENT.....or is he..

He is not consistent mate, get it, I will say it again for the al minded people, he had a good year and thats it, nothing more, he needs to back it up next year and add to it with a very good year. He needs to play week in week out every game and he is not doing that.

For all that that say 8th in the B&F is a great result, look at the players above him, they have been at the club the less than Edwards. After 6 years I expected more.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #594 on: September 11, 2012, 05:56:07 AM »
I am not a fan of Titch and I am far from being won over,

but as some of the previous posters have mentioned and I will re-iterate. If he can hit his purple patch more consistently and for more blocks of games rather than a few here and a few there then I will turn on the subject.

As I have said in another post if he proves me wrong I'm man enough to admit that. :thumbsup

I am with you on this TB.

Actually I have said at the start of every season for the past 3 seasons that I will support him and I really hope he makes it, I mean makes it.

I also said I hope he proves me wrong, not just one good year or a few good games but consistently proves me wrong, then I will admit it too.

At this point in time though I have been waiting for 3 years and other than glimpses of decent football spread over a game he has not proved me wrong yet.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #595 on: September 11, 2012, 06:18:15 AM »

Thats utter BS

Ok then.........Some people always have their whipping boys and no amount of persuasion. top 4 to 6 finishes or objectivity and reasoning will change that.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #596 on: September 11, 2012, 10:00:23 AM »
Where lately???

He is pathetic

3 weeks ago recent enough?
Still didn't call him a dud did I.

Let's not get bogged down in semantics. You clearly don't rate him.

Short of a Brownlow or Jack Dyer medal you'll always jump at the first sign of inconsistency so you can say I told you so.

tony_montana

« Reply #597 on: September 11, 2012, 10:03:26 AM »
And you do the reverse WAT everytime he has a passable game

Pot kettle black?  :shh

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #598 on: September 11, 2012, 10:08:15 AM »
And you do the reverse WAT everytime he has a passable game

Pot kettle black?  :shh

:angel:

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #599 on: September 11, 2012, 02:59:54 PM »
According to the RFC site, Shane had the most goal assists of any Richmond player this season.