Author Topic: Shane Edwards [merged]  (Read 306640 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Shane Edwards [merged]
« Reply #615 on: September 12, 2012, 01:54:04 PM »
I know Houli's secret. Taboulli

TigerTimeII

« Reply #616 on: September 12, 2012, 05:01:48 PM »
OMG yes... Danny boy is obsessed .... He must be infatuated by me ... too  have the time to dig so deep into past posts lol  .. Someone needs a life..

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #617 on: September 12, 2012, 06:09:18 PM »
Probably shouldn't say others have no idea when you've made many posts like the Tambling ones. Post better than Rance springs to mind. That's cool though, it's your opinion. We just don't need to get so abusive over this stuff.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #618 on: September 12, 2012, 06:20:56 PM »
Probably shouldn't say others have no idea when you've made many posts like the Tambling ones. Post better than Rance springs to mind. That's cool though, it's your opinion. We just don't need to get so abusive over this stuff.

Reported for impersonating a mod  :police: :police:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #619 on: September 12, 2012, 06:32:41 PM »
Where the hell did my coach Glenn avatar go? Im upset. I am a mod and get back on topic.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #620 on: September 12, 2012, 08:25:21 PM »

the great maurice rioli said tambling was the best young talent he has ever seen and would be the best player of all time, RIP mr magic

and my god have you talked some crap on here lol

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #621 on: September 12, 2012, 09:39:15 PM »
wheres his contract at. :thumbsup

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #622 on: September 12, 2012, 09:49:06 PM »
;)
Signed at a bargain price pre season. Much to the chagrin of some.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #623 on: September 13, 2012, 03:23:02 AM »
;)
Signed at a bargain price pre season. Much to the chagrin of some.

Good boy titch

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #624 on: September 13, 2012, 04:45:04 AM »

the great maurice rioli said tambling was the best young talent he has ever seen and would be the best player of all time, RIP mr magic

Well, he was very wrong then, wasn't he?

Haven't spoken any crap, I am a truth slayer. The greatest poster any forum has seen. My Jay Schulz call has me in the good books forever. Questioning me is like spitting in the face of your favourite Italian hero.

"Tambo is having a brownlow year, Dimma knows his role ur all just nuffers" LMFAO :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #625 on: September 13, 2012, 06:49:26 AM »
Edwards takes 14 games to find form.
The mystery is how he holds his spot until he does

So why don't some of you have a go at Ox's post, he is more or less saying the same as me.

al, gerks, MM.... stuffing gutless. BTW MM, go back to the start wherre I backed him in, the problem is that you and a couple of other fools OVERATE him.

Again when I post weak prick dogs come out. Some on this forum......gutless keyboard stuffers.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 07:57:21 AM by WilliamPowell »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #626 on: September 13, 2012, 06:51:29 AM »

Haven't spoken any crap, I am a truth slayer. The greatest poster any forum has seen. My Jay Schulz call has me in the good books forever. Questioning me is like spitting in the face of your favourite Italian hero.

Warrior Poet  :clapping

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #627 on: September 13, 2012, 06:59:52 AM »

Warrior Poet  :clapping

:clapping

We'll be needing Shed to step up again next season. Consistency and 40 odd goals would be very handy. There's no use kicking 4.4 when it doesn't matter. We need guys like him, Nahas, Houli etc to play at a high level more often. We can't have the Chimp carrying us on his back forever.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #628 on: September 13, 2012, 07:10:55 AM »

So why don't some of you have a go at Ox's post, he is more or less saying the same as me.

al, gerks, MM.... stuffing gutless. BTW MM, go back to the start wherre I backed him in, the problem is that you and a couple of other fools OVERATE him.

Again when I post weak dogs come out. Some on this forum......gutless keyboard stuffers.

From where I sit WAT when Ox posts on how crap a player is its more often than not a one off or is done so bluntly I find it more humerous than serious. The exception is possibly his views on Foley, but people have taken him to task on that IIRC.

With your posts they are usually more persistent. For mine those sorts of posts are more open to and more likely to generate debate.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 07:56:32 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #629 on: September 13, 2012, 07:24:36 AM »

Again when I post weak prick dogs come out. Some on this forum......gutless keyboard stuffers.

From where I sit WAT when Ox posts on how crap a player is its more often than not a one off or is done so bluntly I find it more humerous than serious. The exception is possibly his views on Foley, but people have taken him to task on that IIRC.

With your posts they are usually more persistent. For mine those sorts of posts are more open to and more likely to generate debate.

What like CD's posts about Schulz and Gus, but he doesn't seem to cop it.....Ox was also very persistent about Lids for a while but that was fine?

Honestly though I cant be stuffed, Edwards is Edwards that's about it for mine, going for a ride now..  :thumbsup:

Fair enough post though.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 07:58:14 AM by WilliamPowell »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"