Author Topic: Shane Edwards [merged]  (Read 306641 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Shane Edwards [merged]
« Reply #630 on: September 13, 2012, 07:51:23 AM »
I have hardly posted about Gus in a long time. I love Schulzy and my posts on him are about how good he has become. Of course I am Coach and I'm nearly always right too. If I was constantly being negative then I'd cop it :) We all get some poo when we deserve it

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #631 on: September 13, 2012, 07:55:13 AM »
I have hardly posted about Gus in a long time. I love Schulzy and my posts on him are about how good he has become. Of course I am Coach and I'm nearly always right too. If I was constantly being negative then I'd cop it :) We all get some poo when we deserve it

Just an example, not having a go. This is what gets me though, I am not constantly negative about Edwards, I have complimented him when he has done well. I have a shot at him when plays crap maybe that's why it seems like I am always so negative towards him..:whistle
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #632 on: September 13, 2012, 07:56:18 AM »
You know I love you mate. We're all Tigers hoping for the same thing.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #633 on: September 13, 2012, 07:58:56 AM »
You know I love you mate. We're all Tigers hoping for the same thing.

:thumbsup

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

TigerTimeII

« Reply #634 on: September 13, 2012, 08:12:18 AM »
Probably shouldn't say others have no idea when you've made many posts like the Tambling ones. Post better than Rance springs to mind. That's cool though, it's your opinion. We just don't need to get so abusive over this stuff.

the great maurice rioli said tambling was the best young talent he has ever seen and would be the best player of all time, RIP mr magic

and my god have you talked some crap on here lol

Well, he was very wrong then, wasn't he?

Haven't spoken any crap, I am a truth slayer. The greatest poster any forum has seen. My Jay Schulz call has me in the good books forever. Questioning me is like spitting in the face of your favourite Italian hero.

"Tambo is having a brownlow year, Dimma knows his role ur all just nuffers" LMFAO :lol

you should be questioning yourself as many of your posts are fos fluff full of your own hot air ..

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 08:34:38 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #635 on: September 13, 2012, 08:14:49 AM »
Probably shouldn't say others have no idea when you've made many posts like the Tambling ones. Post better than Rance springs to mind. That's cool though, it's your opinion. We just don't need to get so abusive over this stuff.

the great maurice rioli said tambling was the best young talent he has ever seen and would be the best player of all time, RIP mr magic

Haven't spoken any crap, I am a truth slayer. The greatest poster any forum has seen. My Jay Schulz call has me in the good books forever. Questioning me is like spitting in the face of your favourite Italian hero.

"Tambo is having a brownlow year, Dimma knows his role ur all just nuffers" LMFAO :lol

you should be questioning yourself as many of your posts are fos fluff full of your own hot air ..

"Post is better than Rance"
"Tambo is a future brownlow winner"
"Dimma knows and your all knobs. Tambling playing role and Dimma happy"

Hand in your badge, mate. That is pathetic. :lol
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 08:35:01 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #636 on: September 13, 2012, 08:31:29 AM »
Edwards takes 14 games to find form.
The mystery is how he holds his spot until he does

So why don't some of you have a go at Ox's post, he is more or less saying the same as me.

al, gerks, MM.... stuffing gutless. BTW MM, go back to the start wherre I backed him in, the problem is that you and a couple of other fools OVERATE him.

Again when I post weak prick dogs come out. Some on this forum......gutless keyboard stuffers.
are you capable of disagreeing with someone without resorting to name calling?

as pointed out, ox's is a one off post not like a dog with a bone.

most of your posts about edwards, or anyone elese for that manner i now let go, but when i see something I feel that is plain stupid or contradictory then sometimes i have my say.

If you cant handle people having a differing view or having a dig for posting utter crap just to hang it on a player you don't like, then don't put your views out for people to read.

Bottom line is its a public forum, where anyone is entitled to sprout their opinion, and anyone else is entitled to sprout their views on that opinion. Its the same for everyone, but not everyone resorts to name calling to those that have a differing view.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #637 on: September 13, 2012, 08:59:14 AM »

"Post is better than Rance"
"Tambo is a future brownlow winner"
"Dimma knows and your all knobs. Tambling playing role and Dimma happy"

Hand in your badge, mate. That is pathetic. :lol

Coach, what is your Twitter ID? I want to follow you to the ends of the earth.... Mesmerizing stuff! :bow

gerkin greg

« Reply #638 on: September 13, 2012, 09:02:08 AM »
@greenbeanbag

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #639 on: September 13, 2012, 09:04:04 AM »

So why don't some of you have a go at Ox's post, he is more or less saying the same as me.

al, gerks, MM.... stuffing gutless. BTW MM, go back to the start wherre I backed him in, the problem is that you and a couple of other fools OVERATE him.

Again when I post weak prick dogs come out. Some on this forum......gutless keyboard stuffers.

most of your posts about edwards, or anyone elese for that manner i now let go, but when i see something I feel that is plain stupid or contradictory then sometimes i have my say.

If you cant handle people having a differing view or having a dig for posting utter crap just to hang it on a player you don't like, then don't put your views out for people to read.

Bottom line is its a public forum, where anyone is entitled to sprout their opinion, and anyone else is entitled to sprout their views on that opinion. Its the same for everyone, but not everyone resorts to name calling to those that have a differing view.

Oh bla bla bla, don't reply to my posts if you don't like name calling, fool.

You are so contradictory, freedom of speech unless it's me or my comments about Edwards.

"Rucks:

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #640 on: September 13, 2012, 09:06:47 AM »

I disagree with Ox too FWIW. 14 games? Absolute BS.

gerkin greg

« Reply #641 on: September 13, 2012, 09:09:06 AM »
too late you weak piece of poo

Stuffing gutless

Seriously, WGAF about a middle of the road player. Only at Richmond where the nuffers run free.  :-*

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #642 on: September 13, 2012, 09:14:39 AM »

Oh bla bla bla, don't reply to my posts if you don't like name calling, fool.

You are so contradictory, freedom of speech unless it's me or my comments about Edwards.
No worries BA baracas.
Care to point out where I said you can't comment about edwards?
Huh?
Quote it if you want

Is this the only part of your life where people disagree with you, or do you react like this in the real world to anyone that dares to have a differing opinion?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #643 on: September 13, 2012, 09:23:29 AM »
@greenbeanbag

Is that Tony Greenbeanbag?  ;D

tony_montana

« Reply #644 on: September 13, 2012, 09:51:04 AM »

Seriously, WGAF about a middle of the road player. Only at Richmond where the nuffers run free.  :-*

This joint needs a like button