Author Topic: Richmond vs Hawthorn match thread  (Read 6960 times)

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Richmond vs Hawthorn match thread
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2007, 10:28:10 PM »

WP

Other unmentionable moderators on other unmentionable forums would have banned Jackoff a long time ago.

Have you considered this as an option?

Why would that be justified?

I don't recall him attacking anybody personally and why would you want this site to start banning people - is that the sort of forum you want?

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2007, 10:29:17 PM »

WP

Other unmentionable moderators on other unmentionable forums would have banned Jackoff a long time ago.

I don't recall him attacking anybody personally and why would you want this site to start banning people - is that the sort of forum you want?

Of course not.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2007, 10:29:52 PM »
Hartigan -6 ?  Whats the go there ?

I believe his only contribution was giving away a free kick.

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2007, 10:31:02 PM »

WP

Of course not.

Good to hear that - and goodnight from me

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2007, 10:54:25 PM »
I find it curious that the kids are copping it in the neck for today's performance.

Anyone else care to point out why the opponents of our top 3 possession getters were the reason the Hawks got on top initially before the last quarter and a half blowout. Mitchell, Crawford and Roughead were the best 3 players on the ground and absolutely smashed us. As much as Buddy came home like a train with 4 goals the game was over by then. If our senior players can't be accountable for their direct opponent and have no goalscoring or goal assist influence then what other result did we expect. Today's game once again showed we lack quality onballers to win a game where it counts - in the middle.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2007, 11:07:03 PM »

WP

this aint the house of commons Mr Speaker  ;D
Who cares what other forums do
if the man is getting to you skip his posts

« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2007, 11:12:06 PM »

WP

excellent advice

but can I do it?

Tigermonk

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2007, 11:16:52 PM »

WP

excellent advice

but can I do it?

yeah  ;D

Ox

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2007, 12:12:16 AM »

WP

With that attitude you should go back to where you speak of.

Do you call the water nazis if your neighbour waters the garden?

You should just post your outdated views on the game and hope nobody recognises the senility.

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2007, 07:43:13 AM »

WP

With that attitude you should go back to where you speak of.

Do you call the water nazis if your neighbour waters the garden?

You should just post your outdated views on the game and hope nobody recognises the senility.

The light of day brings a (self-induced) headache and an apology.

No more calls for bannings (not even annoying know-it-alls)

Jackstar may even be right, we may need to look at the coaching position at the end of the year.

Is it time to bring one of our back; Chris Bond or Ashley Prescott maybe??

and it's time for a massive player cleanout, starting with Krak and Tambling.

Next year will be hard, a bottom four finish beckons for us again.

Ramps

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2007, 07:54:35 AM »
Im supportive of a Chris Bond led revival.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2007, 08:42:09 AM »

Last years forward coach Brian Taylor is now at Collingwood.
Ruck coach Steve Alessio got the flick
And David Wheedon is at Geelong.
Geelong and Collingwood will play finals. who are the idiots.?

So BT is the reason Collingwood are OK this year and the Doc has transformed the Cats into ladder leaders.

Silly me, why didn't I see that.

1965, dont listen to jacstars fos comments

i can prove jackstar is fos!

1/ wheedon is the bloke that told the world that limbach is the hardest worker at tigerland and will be better than matthew lloyd!!! yepo i was there when he said it, said limbach even trained harder and worked harder on ghis gae than what lloyd did as a up and comer at bomberland when he was there. said limbach was a better mark, better kick and will be a better player than lloyd..........what a gr8 judge of chareacter wheden was!!!!

2/  how can knobhead jack claim brian taylor is an assistant coach at the pies. taylor only 3 weeks ago was asked to just help out at the skunks with goal kicking. he is no fwd line coach, had nothing to do with a/ the way the pies started the yr off, b/ the lucky games the pies have won, c/ the bloody draw the pies get and mainly d/ taylor has absolutely nothing to do with the teams stategies and fwd line structures!!!!

taylor was asked 3 weks ago, prob as a volunteer, to assist some players just with goal kicking.

jack stop talking shi t and if steve alessio is so gr8 at what he did why isnt he working elsewhere now, cos i have no idea if he is.

and btw, i reckon monky has done a gr8 job, in a yr where we have had no effin ruckmen, look at how much patto has improved !!

jackstar dig a hole and role in it!

Passionfruit

« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2007, 10:32:44 AM »
can tell you that I have watched the pies train probably 8-10 times this year and guess what. BT was there every time ;)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2007, 10:57:27 AM »
can tell you that I have watched the pies train probably 8-10 times this year and guess what. BT was there every time ;)

u know where u can shove ur winks, cos i know that he has only been there in a coaching capacity for only 3 weeks!

mt watches nearly every tiger training session , i guess that makes mt an assistant coach too!  ;)

for someone who supposedly works for essendon, u sure get around, u at every single clubs training sessions

jack, u were sacked cos u talk shi t! and were no good at ur job!

good men never ever get sacked

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2007, 12:09:32 PM »
good men never ever get sacked

Don't they, I suppose the 600 workers who are getting laid off at Ford, down your way, are a bunch of ar$eholes are they?
KB is a good man and he got sacked. Geish seemed like a nice bloke, he got sacked.

X if you are gonna accuse people of talking schit then it would help if you didn't do the same yourself!
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine