Author Topic: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton  (Read 55404 times)

Little Jackie

Re: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2008, 09:08:59 AM »
As I have said on numerous occassions, I seen enough of McMahon at werribee last year to say he is no good ::)
I still cant work out how he got to punt road :banghead
Its amazing how when he is made accountable what happens, He got towelled by a player who as played a handfull of games ::)

had 29 possies and did give alot of drive off half back.

Needs to improve his defensive efforts

Won't be the last player Cyril Rioli makes to look silly this year.

Good to see the coaching staff dragged him and will be given a dressing down by Kingy this week

29 possesions and alot of drive, you must be dreaming :banghead :banghead :banghead
Possesions I seen that were good was his kick to Tambling in the forward pocket, the one hand mark.

Tigermonk

« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2008, 10:30:53 AM »
As I have said on numerous occassions, I seen enough of McMahon at werribee last year to say he is no good ::)
Its amazing how when he is made accountable what happens, He got towelled by a player who as played a handfull of games ::)

Good to see the coaching staff dragged him and will be given a dressing down by Kingy this week

Mcmahon gives drive off the half back give me a break
you call chip kicking & hot handball drive  :lol  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
chickened out of a contest at one stage thought he was going to be cleaned up
watch the replay again & watch how not effective he is. His decision making is pathetic
l rather have Tivendale doing his job

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #152 on: April 28, 2008, 01:54:09 PM »

Mcmahon gives drive off the half back give me a break
you call chip kicking & hot handball drive  :lol  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
chickened out of a contest at one stage thought he was going to be cleaned up
watch the replay again & watch how not effective he is. His decision making is pathetic
l rather have Tivendale doing his job

lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2008, 04:23:07 AM »
Interesting that Clarkson on 'On the Couch' singled out McMahon as well as King and Tambling as the players their multi-level 16 man zone or squeeze was mainly targeting to stop their run through the lines. He saw them 3 as our most damaging players if allowed to run.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2008, 08:22:11 AM »
Still doesnt explain how Cyril Rioli burnt him so many times.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2008, 08:47:07 AM »
Probably the same way he has burnt most opponents he as had so far this season.  He won the Rising Star nomination this week and McMahon won't be the last to lower his colours to him.  At least he provided some drive to us - it would have been a lot worse if he hadn't done some damage himself.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2008, 08:49:08 AM »
Probably the same way he has burnt most opponents he as had so far this season.  He won the Rising Star nomination this week and McMahon won't be the last to lower his colours to him.  At least he provided some drive to us - it would have been a lot worse if he hadn't done some damage himself.

But Cyril was by himself, you're a defender for a reason.  If in two of his goals I saw McMahon right with him, yeah ok.  But as far as I was aware when I was watching he was not in sight.  Same goes with 2 of the 4 score assists I remember.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2008, 11:05:13 AM »
Rioli made mince of McMahon who is a poor defender & decision maker
Rioli had l think 5 score assist & kicked a few himself l remember he kicked 1 on Kingy when he was goal side of Kingy  >:(
McMahon puts his own players under preasure by going the wrong option & off course the hawks coach will praise him cause they won the game through the weakest link  :lol

as for saying his burnt most of his opponants  :rollin :rollin is even more reason to man him up not give him 10 metres all day

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2008, 11:37:42 AM »

But Cyril was by himself, you're a defender for a reason.  If in two of his goals I saw McMahon right with him, yeah ok.  But as far as I was aware when I was watching he was not in sight.  Same goes with 2 of the 4 score assists I remember.
What you say is correct TA but to make a considered judgement you have to be privy to the instructions or role given McMahon by the coach.  He may have been told to try and make Rioli accountable by running off him to provide the drive that Clarkson mentioned he was very concerned about.  Comes off, champion and we win, doesn't, Rioli gets free, plays well and they win.  I'm not privy to it and I'm pretty confident you wouldn't be either, and I am not saying that this was the role he was given but I'm not going to hang him out to dry based on the results of Rioli's game until I know what is reality.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2008, 11:41:15 AM »
Rioli had l think 5 score assist & kicked a few himself l remember he kicked 1 on Kingy when he was goal side of Kingy  >:(
McMahon puts his own players under preasure by going the wrong option & off course the hawks coach will praise him cause they won the game through the weakest link  :lol

as for saying his burnt most of his opponants  :rollin :rollin is even more reason to man him up not give him 10 metres all day

im sick to death of talking about this dud.
he is the only player on sunday and basically the last 3 weeks who i am not happy with.

how many of his type have we seen come through the doors at punt road, when will they ever learn?

skinny, unnaccountable loose units who under pressure lack any form of skill i cringe when i watch this player.

lets not forget this idiot was playing reserves last year with a side who well didn't have the best year. why??
his decision making is poor at best and quite fankly i dont know why he is there for.  i blame him for a momentum swing on sunday through a pathetic kick out of defence.

worst thing about it is i dare say he can have 20 clangers in every match for the rest of the season and wallace will never drop him and thats a joke
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Little Jackie

« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2008, 01:42:08 PM »

im sick to death of talking about this dud.
he is the only player on sunday and basically the last 3 weeks who i am not happy with.

how many of his type have we seen come through the doors at punt road, when will they ever learn?

skinny, unnaccountable loose units who under pressure lack any form of skill i cringe when i watch this player.

lets not forget this idiot was playing reserves last year with a side who well didn't have the best year. why??
his decision making is poor at best and quite fankly i dont know why he is there for.  i blame him for a momentum swing on sunday through a pathetic kick out of defence.

worst thing about it is i dare say he can have 20 clangers in every match for the rest of the season and wallace will never drop him and thats a joke

Fanstastic Post Daniel.
can someone tell me how many memberships the club has to sell to pay for Jordy salary for the season ::)
I am sick to death of talking about him, we aint going anywhere with Jordon McMahon. I wish i was getting $300,000 a year for being unsuccessful ::)

« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2008, 03:07:50 PM »

Fanstastic Post Daniel.
can someone tell me how many memberships the club has to sell to pay for Jordy salary for the season ::)
I am sick to death of talking about him, we aint going anywhere with Jordon McMahon. I wish i was getting $300,000 a year for being unsuccessful ::)

Well SHUT THE stuff UP THEN.

:thumbsup  :shh

Little Jackie

« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2008, 05:23:57 PM »

Fanstastic Post Daniel.

Well SHUT THE eff UP THEN.

:thumbsup  :shh

Lol,  :lol

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2008, 06:59:27 PM »

It wasn't because of his decision making, I saw his last couple of games before he was dropped, IMO he got dropped because his kicking was letting him down, he was not hitting targets 30m away, something which he was renowned for, so while pick 19 was a high price to pay for an out of form player, his previous form suggested that he gets it right most of the time.
To put it simply, he got dropped at the Dogs because he had the yips. Most athletes can recover from that, the exception being say a Brett Ogle who let the yips destroy his career.
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine