Author Topic: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton  (Read 55198 times)

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton
« Reply #330 on: May 18, 2008, 08:18:27 AM »
i dont think jordy will get much heat from wallce.

i find it damn ignorant and a disgrace how many supporters need to target a whipping boy, now that tivendale is gone it has to be jordy.

now lets sit back and be realistic here. i was at the game yesterdayand watched the replay when i got home. the game was played in soaking wet conditions and i say every single player make disposal mistakes. everyone.

NOW JORDY MAY HAVE MADE 5, BUT HE GOT THE BALL MORE THAN EVERYONE.!! WHAT PART OF THAT DO NOT SOME OF YOU PPL UNDERSTAND.

HE did not play a soft game and was also hard at it, on a day that most thought he would go missing, but he stood up.
jordy was not the reason we lost, sure he made mistakes but everyone did yesterday . he was our best defender and rebounder yesterday  full stop so i think serial jordy bashers should wake up.

we won 2 quarters yesterday, pretty much equalled 1(lost it by 1 point) and lost 1 quarter convingly. the result was much closer than it looked.  the 3rd quater their body size and experience and the umpiring stood out, but for 3 quarters we were up there

now for all u jordy bashers, lets take a look at things from a different angle and take the focus away from the bloke that wanted and got the ball most for us yesterday.

now foley has been fantastic for us, but in the 3rd quarter when we got smashed , he was no where, sure he was being tagged , but if he wants to be elite , he has to lift at these times. not having a dig at him but we lost the 3rd in the guts and he cant do it alone but elite players deal with tags

lets move on

tuck, he is the joke and should be the wipping boy, had a gr8 30 minutes as a tagger but then was useless, no impact or effect on a game where hid body should have been there to protect foley and blingers etc as the cats protect ablett. tuck is a joke and should be whipped not jordy

simmonds, slaughtered in the ruck by 2 no bodies and had no effect on the ground for us. should have done more and been more influenial ....whip him

white, one really good passge of play from him all day, the rest he was a joke, i have said it all along, he has pace , but he is not for this level, whip him

thursty, been great all yr, but yesterday was pansed by all and sundry, looked lost against the bigger bodies and looked intimidated, moore and mguane made mistakes too and are skinny also , but they never let that stop them

hyde..........in these conditions , tagging should have been easier, but he was a joke, whip him

jake king, was poor yesterday, made many mistakes again . and again tries to do too much, whip him

i could go on, the conditions were very bad, mistakes where there to be made, even geelong made heaps

so all u obessessive compulsive jordy bashers, get a grip, he was no where near our worst yesterday and even though he made some mistakes, he was still in our top 6 players

You are a tool X, if you can honestly say that trading for McMahon was the right decision then you have no clue at all.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #331 on: May 18, 2008, 08:21:52 AM »
U R THE stuffing TOOL

FFS,  HE HAS NOT BEEN AS BAD AS ALL U SISSIES MAKE OUT!

FFS GET A GRIP AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR COZ U HAVE NO CLUE

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #332 on: May 18, 2008, 08:26:49 AM »
U R THE effING TOOL

FFS GET A GRIP AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR COZ U HAVE NO CLUE

You surely didnt go to the game yesterday.

All he did was run around in circles when Geelong had the ball, he hardly ever runs at a player and is weak as pee.

I know he plays spare man back, but when we dont have the ball he should be chopping someone out and applying defensive pressure. He would know how to spell it let along apply it.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #333 on: May 18, 2008, 08:31:23 AM »
FU, i was their moron , and i know what i saw, watch the replay and have another look   pansey

you  r a typical sheep and love following arses, watch the game again and u will find he was no where near our worst player and was much better than u think, regardless his few mistakes in pelting rain !

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #334 on: May 18, 2008, 08:46:02 AM »
TOOL OF THE WEEK = X

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #335 on: May 18, 2008, 08:49:49 AM »
oh u r so funny

remind me when to laugh

now pass me the spanner so i can loosen up ur nuts, they are obv very very tight!

no not that spanner, thats much too big, for you all we need is the small one

then again pass me some tweezers instead

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #336 on: May 18, 2008, 09:08:34 AM »
oh u r so funny

remind me when to laugh

now pass me the spanner so i can loosen up ur nuts, they are obv very very tight!

no not that spanner, thats much too big, for you all we need is the small one

then again pass me some tweezers instead

You can get them from Terry, he is using them on Jordy

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #337 on: May 18, 2008, 09:34:49 AM »
called terry , said you had them!

Tigermonk

« Reply #338 on: May 18, 2008, 10:39:47 AM »
l can count several goals McMahon was responsible for from yesterdays game ,  2 kicks direct to Geelong one straight after the other
if l was coach he would be ripped off,  he was unaccountable yesterday
Joel Corey was the man running by himself destroying us in the 3rd quarter & his direct opponant was  ???
His non-maning up problem is directly the coaches responsibilty

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #339 on: May 18, 2008, 10:59:51 AM »

For a player who at least gets it a lot McMahon gets heavy criticism on this forum - how about some for somebody who can't get it - like Tambling?

Are we going to hear that he's improving for the next three years, doing lots of in an under stuff etc?

Moi

« Reply #340 on: May 18, 2008, 11:04:20 AM »
Agree.
He's just an easy target for a cheap shot.
A few stray kicks doesn't warrant the criticism he gets.  At least he is getting it.

Tigermonk

« Reply #341 on: May 18, 2008, 11:27:18 AM »
McMahon was brought to the club to improve our turnover rate & skills, his a fed footballer who never does the hard chasing or hardball gets, its always fed to him cause his 30 metres from his opponants every week & what makes him stand out is when he turns the ball over consistantly his opponant comes into the play which hurts us badly & cost goals or sets up shots on goal
Corey messed him up badly & thats a direct fault of Wallaces coaching not all McMahons fault
Corey brought Ablett, Ling, Chapman, Bartel, Mooney into the game & thats why McMahon stands out because his the apple turnover
Look it was a good game yesterday by the club & to win 3 quarters out of 4 is a great improvement & focus for the club
whats great about this is it will build confidence for the whole playing group & cause concern to clubs playing us that many of our playing group is standing up
When they have played more games together these close loses will become wins next year cause we will have so many players who will understand thier teammates style & the gameplan will come together

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #342 on: May 18, 2008, 11:38:52 AM »
IIRC his kicking efficiency was something around 75% which is pretty good especially considering the weather. BUT... those stuffed out kicks really hurt us. Not only just because they were the in the backline but because they either 1) stuffed out forward momentum 2) put us under unnecessary pressure often resulting in Geelong goals.

IMHO, desperately needs a runs in the 2's

On Morton, he is the opposite of McMahon at the moment. Struggling to get as many touches but kicking just spot on. I would keep him in the side for the week as he seemed to have a bad day but unlike McMahon didn't screw us over on the scoreboard.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #343 on: May 18, 2008, 12:09:59 PM »
i dont think jordy will get much heat from wallce.

we didn't give up pick 18 and pay a dud 300k.
we have had players of his ilk come through the doors at punt road for too long.

enough is enough when will we learn not to give us invaluable picks like what we did for him.

I have seen him dish out a effort like yesterday against the Hawks played in fine conditions.

U need to face facts x this guy is a fcu-kin dud.
I would rather play tivendale and schulz thats how much i dont rate this guy. I dont think i have ever seen those 2 players i have mentioned turnover the ball as many times as he did resulting in at least 4 goals to geelong yesterday
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #344 on: May 18, 2008, 01:35:08 PM »
u need to face facts dan

u r a f head not jordy

everyone turned teh ball over yesterday, every one!

but as moi said, jordy is the easy target

u face facts and f off