Author Topic: Alex Rance [merged]  (Read 239763 times)

Jackstar is back

Re: Alex Rance [merged]
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2009, 11:36:35 PM »
Typical Richond, the supporters fall in love with yet another dud,He aint up to it, get an extra pick in the draft please

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2009, 11:48:06 PM »
Typical Richond, the supporters fall in love with yet another dud,He aint up to it, get an extra pick in the draft please
Why? So we can fall in love with the player we draft from the extra pick?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2009, 11:52:58 PM »

Typical comment from a typical clown that never has anything good to say about any player, supporter, coach, board member or anyone associated with the RFC.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2009, 12:05:34 AM »
FFS you lot, Rance is a young man with plenty of potential that has only really had a go this year and he showed some great signs. Why the hell would we trade him, a good pre-season under his belt working on a few areas he needs improving on and he could be anything.

He has the same hardness at the ball Hardwick had and is probably the only player that is not afraid to put his head over the ball........ so lets trade him.... FFS... :banghead

i agree rance should be one of the top 10 first names read out that is a must to have in 2010..He had Wallet as his coach so thats enough to add flaws to anyones game.

Hardwick wont let him go, you can bet your life on it.
I don't see the Club trading Rance given he's a young tall (unless it turned out he himself told the club he wanted out). However unless your name is Cotchin or Deledio at Punt Rd then no one is untradable if an offer too good to refuse is put on the table.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2009, 12:20:15 AM »
FFS you lot, Rance is a young man with plenty of potential that has only really had a go this year and he showed some great signs. Why the hell would we trade him, a good pre-season under his belt working on a few areas he needs improving on and he could be anything.

He has the same hardness at the ball Hardwick had and is probably the only player that is not afraid to put his head over the ball........ so lets trade him.... FFS... :banghead

i agree rance should be one of the top 10 first names read out that is a must to have in 2010..He had Wallet as his coach so thats enough to add flaws to anyones game.

I don't see the Club trading Rance given he's a young tall (unless it turned out he himself told the club he wanted out). However unless your name is Cotchin or Deledio at Punt Rd then no one is untradable if an offer too good to refuse is put on the table.

So you would trade Vickery, Post, Reiwoldt, Morton, Collins, Cousins and Tambling for unknowns?? Considering all of those players mentioned other than Cuz are supposidly the future of the club with the next lot of draft picks. I am confused??

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2009, 12:26:33 AM »

So you would trade Vickery, Post, Reiwoldt, Morton, Collins, Cousins and Tambling for unknowns?? Considering all of those players mentioned other than Cuz are supposidly the future of the club with the next lot of draft picks. I am confused??

Yes you are confused.

Of course the club would trade any of the players you mentioned for the right deal.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2009, 12:33:05 AM »

I think you may be as confused as me then, why would you trade Vickery our first round pick at pick 8 last year, if we were offered pick 9 for him would you still trade him? Sp would West Coat trade Natanui, no they are not that stupid.

Lets be realistic people the best pick we would get for any player worth trading would be a 3rd or 4th rounder so let it go we won't be getting any first round picks because at this stage we don't have the talent.

Yes you are confused.

Of course the club would trade any of the players you mentioned for the right deal.

"Rucks:

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2009, 12:52:36 AM »
If the offer was too good to refuse then yes. If Melbourne offered their first two picks for any one of the above leaving us with the first 3 picks in this year's draft would you say no?
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2009, 05:21:22 AM »
Pick 9 would not be enough to get a deal done IMHO. Rance is worth more, Rance for 9 + Campbell then yeah why not ... but not 9 on its own.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #144 on: September 04, 2009, 06:52:49 AM »

Depending on the deal - with the exception of Tambling - yes I would.

Said it before and I will say it again - You have to trade something decent to get something decent.

This year if any club is prepared to put their first round pick on the table you must at the very least find out what it was going to cost
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back

« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2009, 07:29:32 AM »

Typical comment from a typical clown that never has anything good to say about any player, supporter, coach, board member or anyone associated with the RFC.

Thats a bit tough :o
That why we havent been successful and still continue to fail, your funny.
Hey WA, just remind you we finished 2nd last due to the fact our players AINT good enough. ::)  Its that simple enough for a simpleton :wallywink

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2009, 07:57:47 AM »
Rance has the perfect attitude, but his kicking makes me think he might be expendable at the right price (can now understand how he slipped to 18). If it meant getting another top 10 pick I'd probably have to say yes.

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2009, 07:58:55 AM »
We have to take risks folks. Our list is horrible. If we don't trade then we will build a list that will peak as a low finals contender. If we take risks and lose we will stay whwere we are. If we take risks and win then in 5 years we might have a shot of the flag.

Rance is a young fella who physically looks the part, has a great attitude but needs to do an enormous amount of work on his kicking and decision making.

I would take pick 9.

Tigermonk

« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2009, 08:16:18 AM »
 ;D As l said a few unhappy campers down at Tigerland who want to move on
If they dont wanna be there, then exit them in trades no matter what thier names are

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #149 on: September 04, 2009, 08:38:06 AM »
I'd let him go for pick 9.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do