Author Topic: Nick Vlastuin [merged]  (Read 231743 times)

Lebowski

Re: Nick Vlastuin [merged]
« Reply #870 on: June 29, 2018, 06:42:00 PM »
yep was low impact 1 week fair, nowhere near the houli level imo

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #871 on: June 29, 2018, 07:25:17 PM »
The club that keeps giving.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #872 on: June 29, 2018, 07:40:08 PM »
How did Buddy get off with a fine? He could have fractured Rance's larynx with that hit. Far more dangerous than what Vlastuin did.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

dwaino

« Reply #873 on: June 29, 2018, 07:53:47 PM »
How did Buddy get off with a fine? He could have fractured Rance's larynx with that hit. Far more dangerous than what Vlastuin did.

Neck is also apparently treated the same as the head.

One rule for buddy, one rule for everyone else.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #874 on: June 29, 2018, 08:04:46 PM »
Disgusting, he hacked into his throat, unbelievable, who is this mug?  They have been giving Rance a lot of poo lately the umps
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #875 on: June 29, 2018, 08:28:16 PM »

Neck is also apparently treated the same as the head.

One rule for buddy, one rule for everyone else.
Buddy=Adam Goodes

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #876 on: June 29, 2018, 09:35:55 PM »
I now know who our fifth best player is .
Unleash the tornado

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #877 on: June 29, 2018, 09:38:54 PM »
Disgusting, he hacked into his throat, unbelievable, who is this mug?  They have been giving Rance a lot of poo lately the umps

What about the free Buddy got for diving in the first qtr!

If Rance had done that, it would have been front page news for the week.

FooffooValve

« Reply #878 on: June 29, 2018, 10:52:36 PM »
Graded intentional. Reckon we might challenge that given he wasn't looking at Parker when he threw the elbow back. Could possibly argue that down to careless. Still, am happy it wasn't more than 1.

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #879 on: June 29, 2018, 11:10:24 PM »
Graded intentional. Reckon we might challenge that given he wasn't looking at Parker when he threw the elbow back. Could possibly argue that down to careless. Still, am happy it wasn't more than 1.
Na, he intentially threw the elbow back to make contact. He just didn’t intentionally mean to make contact with his 3KZ. One week is lucky.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #880 on: June 29, 2018, 11:12:00 PM »
He clearly didn’t intend to elbow Parker in the face. His actions afterwards are glaring proof of that. I’d take it to the tribunal.

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #881 on: June 29, 2018, 11:16:36 PM »
He clearly didn’t intend to elbow Parker in the face. His actions afterwards are glaring proof of that. I’d take it to the tribunal.
The action was intentional though.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #882 on: June 29, 2018, 11:30:25 PM »
The action was intentional though.
Hmm, okay. So his action was absolutely intended to elbow Parker in the face? Just asking the question...

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #883 on: June 29, 2018, 11:44:09 PM »
Both decisions fair. Buddy was open hand, Vlas elbow.
That's the difference between a suspension and fine
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline the wasp

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #884 on: June 29, 2018, 11:51:31 PM »
Based on the way the old and new MRP breakdown each action, I don't think it matters where it was intended for, just that it was intentional in its own right. Then they break down where the strike occurred, then grade the impact.

So then incident was Intentional+Head+Low Impact..... I reckon he was going to get 2 weeks, so lucky with one.

But using the same with the Buddy to Rance's throat incident.... Intentional+High+Low Impact (debatable)...  should have got a week if Chrisso wanted to be consistent with the gradings...