Author Topic: Overall Grade - How did we rate our draft?  (Read 11089 times)

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
Re: Overall Grade - How did we rate our draft?
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2009, 03:46:25 PM »
would you not draft the Morrish medal winner & take a punt on him
what is with TAC Morrish medalist that they cant seem to attract attention by clubs
a kid who is just over 170cm?? they are always short is why they never attract clubs.
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2009, 05:26:20 PM »
And Wallace was a great success  ;D

Thats got stuff all to do with what I am trying to get accross...... :banghead

with all that headbanging just wondering wont you need some panadols by now  ;D

In the end, this is just a forum, people take it way to serious. everyones entitled to their opinion and people should respect others views. I respect what others have had to say thats why I put up the thread with what I would have done differently, but in the end, its just opinions and it doesnt matter. In time we will find out whether we are on the right track or not. All isnt lost by the way Griffiths will be a good full forward, Astbury I see as being more a Key defender. We have Post who could probably play at CHF and we have Rance who if he can improve his kicking should do really well at CHB. We have Vickery as ruck option going forward along with Browne and we're getting a good midfield together, Deledio, Foley, Cotchin, Tambling, Collins, Martin et al. So everyone should relax, its just a forum thats all.

No worries with people having their say ramps, but the conntinual baging of players that I might add have not even arrived at the club is becoming really boring. Constructive critisism fair enough but the personal slagging of players because individules did not agree with the pick is down right immature.!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2009, 05:31:25 PM »
watched boxing all night cause l knew we end up with more weeds in our backyard  ;D
drafting a 73kg player lol  :banghead
my 14 year old weighs more with no fat on him  :rollin

Here comes another one, good to see you got nothing positive to say again TM, maybe you and a few others should start your own forum up. You could call it the "Continuous Bagging of the RFC, Players, Recruiters and Everything That Stands For The RFC Forum"

sorry you know nothing about football & grasp onto hope
well l gunna tell you that 73kg players dont make the grade were l come from fool

I was going to keep the personal side out of it and stay on topic but I do not appreciate being called a fool from a low life such as yourself. It has become quite clear to me that you may share a brain with a flea when it comes to football. Actually the flea probably has more of the brain. Do they actually breath air where you come from.... :whistle

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2009, 05:33:15 PM »

Enough said I think, surely after this post by Smokey you moaners, whingers and winers should finally realise some of us have had enough of you putting this club down. It's just never stopped since Wallace took over, jut GO AWAY!!!!!

Seriously you need to learn something about football.

Seriously, breath in, breath out, breath in....... and so on... :wallywink

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2009, 05:35:17 PM »
l prefer to watch some good boxing than waste my time listening to a draft out of football season

Pitty you don't feel the same about football forums outside of football season.... ::)

"Rucks:

jackstar is back again

« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2009, 06:12:07 PM »
Funniest thing about a website is posters who keep replying to there own post :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
 :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :jump :jump :invasion

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2009, 06:16:03 PM »
Funniest thing about a website is posters who keep replying to there own post :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
 :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL :jump :jump :invasion

I was replying to others via quoting, can't you understand that, you may wan't to read your post that I am quoting because it doesn't make sense.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 07:21:25 PM by WA Tiger »

"Rucks:

Ramps

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2009, 06:24:20 PM »
What a huge online gimmick it would be if someone started a thread where he or she just replied to him or herself ... its a brilliant gimmick  :lol

jackstar is back again

« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2009, 06:59:18 PM »
What a huge online gimmick it would be if someone started a thread where he or she just replied to him or herself ... its a brilliant gimmick  :lol

Ramps, some imbeciles on here already do.
By the way, coffee is next week, :shh

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2009, 07:20:35 PM »
Enough of your moronic responses and back on topic.

Well done again to the RFC, great recruiting in what was supposedly a shallow draft, well done for thinking outside the box and selecting players that are versatile instead of limited as to where they can play.  :thumbsup

6-7/10 from me, can't wait to see the boys play in the Yellow and Black and time will tell!!

"Rucks:

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2009, 07:24:04 PM »

Well done again to the RFC, great recruiting in what was supposedly a shallow draft, well done for thinking outside the box and selecting players that are versatile instead of limited as to where they can play.  :thumbsup

6-7/10 from me, can't wait to see the boys play in the Yellow and Black and time will tell!!

What's this "back on topic" crap?

That's what we have Mods for.

:bow to the Mods.

:cheers to the Mods

:thumbsup to the Mods

:chuck to WAT

Long live the Mods.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2009, 07:38:38 PM »
 :lol :rollin

jackstar is back again

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2009, 07:53:03 PM »

What's this "back on topic" crap?

That's what we have Mods for.

:bow to the Mods.

:cheers to the Mods

:thumbsup to the Mods

:chuck to WAT

Long live the Mods.

:santa :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2009, 08:22:08 PM »
C'mon mods, how is the support going???????????? :scream :scream Seem to be onto me pretty quick lately??????

"Rucks:

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2009, 08:26:39 PM »
C'mon mods, how is the support going???????????? :scream :scream Seem to be onto me pretty quick lately??????

C'mon I thought it was funny.

Lighten up FFS.

:help