Author Topic: Terry Wallace: Tiger forever (AFL)  (Read 11732 times)

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Terry Wallace: Tiger forever (AFL)
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2008, 11:21:50 PM »
Lots of good posts  :clapping

Loopy Crackers Keenan reckons in I.F. he's heard Wallace is on $800k a year (he also says he doesn't believe it) and that last week the "rumour mill" was saying a wealthy individual at Richmond would foot the bill to pay him out if he didn't do better this year. By winning Plough's kept the wolves from the door and a few more wins will have everyone smiling at Tigerland.
Why doesn't this so and so just donate the money towards facilities for the club if he wants to see improvement  ::)
Probably because this "wealthy individual" sounds like a figment of someone's imagination. How many times have we heard of some mysterious wealthy Richmond person bailing out the club over the years and yet nothing happens  :sleep.

Can tell you it is NOT a figment of someone,s imagination.
Why dont you going and ask Steve Wright next time you see him and ask him if he was approached by a ""group"" over pre-season :shh

really jackstar. :whistle..i know someones blowing it out their ass and it aint Steve Wright.

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2008, 11:46:29 PM »
Whether he should continue to be the highest paid coach in the AFL is something I doubt anyone on the board agrees with.

Hmm....

I don't think he is the highest paid coach in the AFL

He makes a lot more than Choco, and Williams is the first name on the list to takeover. 

Williams has done a brilliant job at Port but somehow Im not sure our supporters would go for it
I've heard this Williams rumour before too and if anyone at Richmond believes Mark Williams will voluntarily quit Port to coach us then they are seriously deluded. Why would he leave a club he would die for and that his legendary dad Fos coached to 5 straight SANFL flags. The Williams family is Port Adelaide. The idea is laughable. 

So Williams goal in life is to follow in the footsteps of Sheedy and coach one club forever.

You sound pretty sure of yourself there Miller Time.

Other people think he has a pretty volatile relationship with his club and major sponsor(s) and would have been sacked by now had he not brought home a premiership

I doubt Williams is a one club coach. Richmond may or may not be the next club he coaches but footy is a funny game and Richmond also wasnt the next club Wallace had in mind when he quit the Dogs either.

Moi

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2008, 11:56:22 PM »
Yep X. You can see at quarter time why Coburg were impressed with him.

Loopy Crackers Keenan reckons in I.F. he's heard Wallace is on $800k a year (he also says he doesn't believe it) and that last week the "rumour mill" was saying a wealthy individual at Richmond would foot the bill to pay him out if he didn't do better this year. By winning Plough's kept the wolves from the door and a few more wins will have everyone smiling at Tigerland.
Why doesn't this so and so just donate the money towards facilities for the club if he wants to see improvement  ::)
Probably because this "wealthy individual" sounds like a figment of someone's imagination. How many times have we heard of some mysterious wealthy Richmond person bailing out the club over the years and yet nothing happens  :sleep.

Why dont you going and ask Steve Wright next time you see him and ask him if he was approached by a ""group"" over pre-season :shh
A group isn't an individual  ;). In any case do they have some magical potion to add 4-5 years of experience onto our cubs in an instant. The good ol' backroom boys thinking they are gods yet having no idea as usual  :sleep.
If they have so much to offer, why the secrecy?
Come out and tell us what they plan, who they are and let's just stop the bulllshiit.
Becoming pretty boring second year in a row all this stuff  :sleep
If they've got something to offer, let's just hear it.
Instead they prefer to operate like cowards just trying to cause trouble within the club for no good reason.

Little Jackie

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2008, 07:50:19 AM »

really jackstar. :whistle..i know someones blowing it out their ass and it aint Steve Wright.

Crap post because the meeting did happen

Little Jackie

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2008, 07:52:30 AM »
Yep X. You can see at quarter time why Coburg were impressed with him.

A group isn't an individual  ;). In any case do they have some magical potion to add 4-5 years of experience onto our cubs in an instant. The good ol' backroom boys thinking they are gods yet having no idea as usual  :sleep.
If they have so much to offer, why the secrecy?
Come out and tell us what they plan, who they are and let's just stop the bulllshiit.
Becoming pretty boring second year in a row all this stuff  :sleep
If they've got something to offer, let's just hear it.
Instead they prefer to operate like cowards just trying to cause trouble within the club for no good reason.

Another crap post. There was a meeting with the board.
Why should they tell nobodies of meetings with board members ::) ::)

Moi

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2008, 08:28:15 AM »
Are you saying Jack they would refer to the members as nobodies?

Little Jackie

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2008, 08:32:22 AM »
What happens at board level stays there,why should people like you know about it and end up posting the details on the internet  ::) :banghead
I know very little details as I have NO involvement .
I

Moi

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2008, 08:43:55 AM »
What happens at board level stays there,why should people like you know about it and end up posting the details on the internet  ::) :banghead
I
So it's all bullshiit as usual  ::)

Little Jackie

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2008, 10:32:14 AM »
I
So it's all bullshiit as usual  ::)
You beleive what you want . its a free world you know

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2008, 11:17:35 AM »

absolute crap again from jackstar.

Little Jackie

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2008, 11:39:25 AM »

absolute crap again from jackstar.

On cue you tool! :clapping :clapping :clapping

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2008, 02:36:27 PM »
Whether he should continue to be the highest paid coach in the AFL is something I doubt anyone on the board agrees with.

Hmm....

I don't think he is the highest paid coach in the AFL

He makes a lot more than Choco, and Williams is the first name on the list to takeover. 

Williams has done a brilliant job at Port but somehow Im not sure our supporters would go for it
I've heard this Williams rumour before too and if anyone at Richmond believes Mark Williams will voluntarily quit Port to coach us then they are seriously deluded. Why would he leave a club he would die for and that his legendary dad Fos coached to 5 straight SANFL flags. The Williams family is Port Adelaide. The idea is laughable. 

So Williams goal in life is to follow in the footsteps of Sheedy and coach one club forever.

You sound pretty sure of yourself there Miller Time.

Other people think he has a pretty volatile relationship with his club and major sponsor(s) and would have been sacked by now had he not brought home a premiership

I doubt Williams is a one club coach. Richmond may or may not be the next club he coaches but footy is a funny game and Richmond also wasnt the next club Wallace had in mind when he quit the Dogs either.
Just say I know someone who knows Williams personally. He won't leave Port voluntarily whether Allan Scott likes it or not. Anyway from memory Scott isn't a major sponsor of Port anymore and club wasn't unhappy to see him gone ;). Like I said more wishful thinking by the ol' Richmond backroom boys  :wallywink.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2008, 04:31:37 PM »

A better definition of wishful thinking was Greg Miller as the saviour of the RFC

Little Jackie

« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2008, 08:15:22 PM »
Terry Wallace -Tiger Forever.
Dish up the same crap we seen this evening, Centrelink bound by round 12.
FFS.
Where is Joel Bowden playing these days? does anyone know ? Or even better , someone please tell Joel as I dont reckon he knows.
Now, Jordon McMahon, was recuited as a "" run and carry"" half back.
Played at least 50% of the game as a hit up half forward. 25% on the bench. Might add that on occassions he does gain possesion through zoning off his direct opponent his first option is to handball :gobdrop

You cannot play Lids and Brown  both inside F 50 at the same time when we are getting SMASHED at centre bouncers, oh dear.
And then he goes and put Lids off half back,
After 3 years and 2 games, Wallet has little idea where to play LIDS.
Easy,he has the skills of a Chris Judd, Lids is an onballer Wallet, not a bit player inside 5o or ran off half back.

I could go on and on and on.
Pettifer :banghead
Tuck :banghead
And talk about slaughting Jake King , Corey Jones is a classy hit up half forward, a blind person could see that is wasnt the right match up, Raines wasnt either
We are extremely poorly coached, anyone with half a brain can see that, what about when Jake King was running with the ball in third quarter going inside 50, poor kid and no idea what to do with it, not the kids fault but the coaches, This is very easy, TWO OPTIONS, Kick to top of square or honour the hit up lead. NAH, all too hard, kicks a mongel punt that lands in no mans land,

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2008, 09:08:55 PM »
You are nothing if not predictable Jack.  ::)

I was wondering how long it would take and what tack you would take....

Terrfic that you haven't let yourself down

I could go on and on and on.

Sadly you do go on and on about the same things over and over :banghead :banghead

You hate Terry Wallace - OK we go that ... don't think anyone missed it....

but would it be so hard for you to acknowledge once just once in this decade that some blame should actually be apportioned  to a few of the players for their half heareted efforts... NOPE because that would mean you couldn't bag Wallace...

As I said so preditable
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)