Author Topic: Tigers vs Pies  (Read 9930 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Tigers vs Pies
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2008, 11:59:49 PM »
Just concerned that we may be half expected to beat them. I live in the bush and if there is anywhere where there is an over representation of toolhead collingwood supporters it`s up here. I`ll be hiding ,listening and hopefully coming out paying those eff wits out. Good luck to all the supporters heading to the G, i`d love to be a part of the army and not surrounded by the toolheads
We'll be sitting in the outer tomorrow so I'll still be surrounded by the toolheads  :D. Anyway everyone has tipped the Pies and the bookies have them overwhelming favourites. A perfect opportunity to stick it up 'em  :gotigers.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 02:15:12 AM »
Tiges by 19 points

Richo will kick 6 goals

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 07:50:24 AM »
GO TIGERS!!

Ox

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 05:57:07 PM »
Laffing at this thread.

Ramps

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 06:00:25 PM »
I thought Collingwood would beat us, the wheel nuts are well and truly loosened, i expect the wheels to fall of well and truly inside the next 2 weeks.

Little Jackie

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 06:19:23 PM »
What about our Captain, when he  was too scared to have a shot and handball off from 45, thats insparational stuff , that will lift the team :lol :lol :lol :lol

Ramps

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 06:20:56 PM »
Laffing at this thread.

Wheres diggler and laff they havent been on here in a fair while, they should come in here and provide some light entertainment for the darkside element of the forums lol.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 06:35:53 PM »
What about our Captain, when he  was too scared to have a shot and handball off from 45, thats insparational stuff , that will lift the team :lol :lol :lol :lol

Right now the team could not lift if they had a crane under them let alone Jonno.

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 06:43:13 PM »
We have so far to go  :'( But I'm sticking by them! :gotigers

Little Jackie

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 06:45:44 PM »
What was interesting was the long kicking with the pies in F 50.
Hittting up targets repeatedly. If Richo played at Collingwood, he would of kicked 100 goals every year

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2008, 07:03:28 PM »

Getting enjoyment off tigers, you are a wanker mate.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Little Jackie

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2008, 07:09:03 PM »

Me wanker ? Its a good form of safe sex, lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
As for RFC, the reason we are NO GOOD, it because of players like Kane, like it or not,

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2008, 07:22:03 PM »
What a shocking performance by the Tigers.
I'm not a big one on naming names but there's a few this week.

Pettifer- No second efforts, the first efforts aren't good enough, drops easy marks, has a soft approach to contests. Hopefully the tribunal does us a favour this week and rubs him out, give Mitch Morton the job, Morton is good enough. And once again, Pettifer, too busy arguing with umpires and not helping out at the bloody contest! Pathetic. Makes me feel sorry for the other forwards working their behinds off to try and trap the ball in. He is an embarrassment!

Bowden- Body language was deplorable. Skills not much better. Is this guy in our leadership group?  :wallywink

Kane Johnson- Bad kicking. Got a lot of it but certainly can't remember him doing anything creative or inspirational with it. Not captain material, far from it.

Simmonds- Sadly has not recaptured his early form for the Tiges. Seems slow. He might be a useful 2nd ruckman for us one day, if we can get someone good enough to take his spot.

Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Little Jackie

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2008, 07:26:42 PM »
Whats interesting that we got Simmonds on a 5 year contract for $1,000,000 and we signed Jordon McMahon for 3 years for approx $1,000,000.   ummmmmmmmmm

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »

Me wanker ? Its a good form of safe sex, lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
As for RFC, the reason we are NO GOOD, it because of players like Kane, like it or not,

Your posts when we lose games seem joyous. I think that makes you a wanker. You don't seem to feel any pain when we lose. Wanker. Your attitude to our football club when we are down and out is to rub our noses in it. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKER. 
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”