Author Topic: Tigers vs Pies  (Read 10174 times)

Little Jackie

Re: Tigers vs Pies
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2008, 07:41:45 PM »
Look here you clown.
I am sick of tired of you imbeciles taking pot shots at me.
I love the RFC but as I have said time and time again, we are going NO WHERE with Wallet and his basketball game plans,if you think we are progressing, you are on drugs.
We are going backwards at a rate of knots. Ourv recuiting is terrible,( anybody seen JON ,lol)
I hurt more than anyone, lets fix the problems with the RFC and stop backslapping players for one good performance, I was in fits of laughter listening to David King say on radio tonite that Schulz has improved, oh dear.
Mate, you are the wanker as you put up with this crap!!

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2008, 07:45:22 PM »

They jumped us and we never recovered. Probably saw how North did it to us last week.

They work too hard. Our workrate sucks compared to them.

We are carrying too many boys that dont think they need to bust a gut and run hard.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2008, 08:47:30 PM »
Pettifer- No second efforts, the first efforts aren't good enough, drops easy marks, has a soft approach to contests. Hopefully the tribunal does us a favour this week and rubs him out, give Mitch Morton the job, Morton is good enough. And once again, Pettifer, too busy arguing with umpires and not helping out at the bloody contest! Pathetic. Makes me feel sorry for the other forwards working their behinds off to try and trap the ball in. He is an embarrassment!

Agree terrible

Bowden- Body language was deplorable. Skills not much better. Is this guy in our leadership group?  :wallywink

Who was he there?

Without doubt the biggest disappointment for me over the last 2 weeks.

He seems totally disinterested.

Over the last few years he has slowly won me over but the last 2 weeks :banghead :banghead :banghead

Simmonds- Sadly has not recaptured his early form for the Tiges. Seems slow.

Another one of our leaders who isn't showing too much. That free kick in the final quarter  :banghead :banghead To borrow one of Jack's favourite saying outside FACT .... Oh Dear...  ;D

i reckon we get more out of the ruck stoppages at the moment when young Patto is in there

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 09:10:04 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Little Jackie

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2008, 09:06:24 PM »
Actually kept my eye on Simmo after that free. Runner came straight over to him and dragged him, wasnt real keen to get off to quick either, ummmmmm

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2008, 09:06:44 PM »
all our senior group, and i mean all of them are no good fullstop

they should all be gaspared

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2008, 09:10:57 PM »
Actually kept my eye on Simmo after that free. Runner came straight over to him and dragged him, wasnt real keen to get off to quick either, ummmmmm

Deserved it as a senior player to give away that free was a shameful effort
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »
wtf do we do at training

learn how to correlle(spelling?)
learn how to not help ur team mate
learn to handpass to a hot person
learn how not to use ur body in a contest
learn to avoid shephearding

the only thing we can do is win a clearance but then have no fricken idea what to do with it!

terry lift ur game at training

U PLAY HOW U TRAIN!!!!

GET RID OF OUR SENIOR GROUP B4 TEH CANCER SPREADS TO TEH KIDS

Ramps

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2008, 09:15:46 PM »
its time to clear the decks and put them all up for whatever we can get otherwise delist as many as possible.

Little Jackie

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2008, 09:16:50 PM »

Deserved it as a senior player to give away that free was a shameful effort

He did deserve it, couldnt out mark R. Shaw, had to give the free away.
Its that he didnt want to come off and gave the runner a spray, not good

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2008, 09:33:02 PM »
Well that was a crap game wasn't it!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2008, 10:54:23 PM »
i reckon we get more out of the ruck stoppages at the moment when young Patto is in there

Ruck is a big problem for us at the moment and probably for the next couple of years at least.
Simmonds, as much as I love his work ethic and his efforts, just doesn't win enough of the ruck. He can beat bigger opponents occasionally, but just not enough. We need a tap ruckman with the midfield that we are naming- Foley and Tambling are good inside players, they can squeeze it out of very tight situations, we just need a ruckman that can palm it to their advantage. Yes Simmo is a warrior around the ground but he is not hurting the opposition like he used to.

I agree WP, we looked a bit better from the ruck with Pattison in. He is not as good around the ground as Simmonds at his best, IMO. He's always improving but will always get beaten by the taller and more mobile ruckmen in this comp.

Problem is, we've got two ruckman who would both be good 2nd ruckman, or old fashioned ruck rovers. In modern footy I think you have still got room for ONE of those players per team, having said that the Kangas still somehow keep naming Petrie and Brown in the same side and get wins!  :banghead
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline tiogar

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2008, 03:22:47 AM »
We are going nowhere. Simple as that. I'll continue to be interested in games this year but the season is over as a run for the 8. We are not well enough led, well enough coached, well enough trained or want it enough to be a factor against real footy teams. We will make up the numbers, win the odd game and finish 13th. It'd be nice to win the Dreamtime game and beat Carlton again but beyond that the season is a no hoper as usual.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2008, 03:37:44 AM »

Ruck is a big problem for us at the moment and probably for the next couple of years at least.
Simmonds, as much as I love his work ethic and his efforts, just doesn't win enough of the ruck. He can beat bigger opponents occasionally, but just not enough. We need a tap ruckman with the midfield that we are naming- Foley and Tambling are good inside players, they can squeeze it out of very tight situations, we just need a ruckman that can palm it to their advantage. Yes Simmo is a warrior around the ground but he is not hurting the opposition like he used to.

I agree WP, we looked a bit better from the ruck with Pattison in. He is not as good around the ground as Simmonds at his best, IMO. He's always improving but will always get beaten by the taller and more mobile ruckmen in this comp.

Problem is, we've got two ruckman who would both be good 2nd ruckman, or old fashioned ruck rovers. In modern footy I think you have still got room for ONE of those players per team, having said that the Kangas still somehow keep naming Petrie and Brown in the same side and get wins!  :banghead

i cant believe what i witnessed yesterday. what a disgrace
no run. no chase. no skill. nothing.

we are the worst football team going around and that will be proven in the next few weeks when we take over our customary wooden spoon role.
what a mess.
david king post match on 3aw. is the  bigger dic.khead going around and really if i wa  him i would be ashamed to call myself a assistant coach..
refused to admit skill level was a problem. refused to admit we have move bowden in the centre or even forward. refused to admit just about everything.

i knew this guy has serious issues when pre season, a week b4 season proper he said and i quote "beware JON, he has been the best over pre season and would be good to see what his got" i mean he and whoever else thinks this list going somewhere must be blind, or maybe i need help.
i am not a disgruntled ex employee so you cant label me that as u do jack.
i am a realist and this list is crap.
from what i saw today i would keep- king, foley, moore, thursfield, lids, brown maybe, polak, morton and white.

the rest are not fit for afl football. petts, patto, sugar WILL NOT WIN YOU AN AFL FLAG SO WTF ARE THEY DOING ON OUR LIST
tuck. geez is this guy for real, what 3 kicks 20 handballs.
sugar now this guy what he did on the 50m arc was comical. our captain as some of u like biasee like to call him, handballs to petts instead of kicking a captain's goal when we needed it the most.

the rfc are going nowhere and thats a fact. the only person who can hold their head up high off field is steve wright.

We are a heartless group of footballers who dont play for their jumper, they play for their pay packet.
and any one of u think i wouldn't say it to their faces well UR WRONG.

at approximately 11pm last night i was with friends drinking at vineyard at stkilda and guess who walks in. RICHO!!

i said mate that was a disgrace, absolutely to which he said i dont want to talk about it.
i said well i do mate and there are too many passengers in this team who dont play for the jumper. its a joke mate.

he wasnt impressed and walked off.
well you know what richo u do play for the jumper unlike all your other so called teamates

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tiogar

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2008, 03:56:48 AM »
Daniel is 100% right. The players are just not good enough. Not interested enough. Not Richmond quality players.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2008, 08:15:34 AM »
wtf do we do at training

learn how to correlle(spelling?)
learn how to not help ur team mate
learn to handpass to a hot person
learn how not to use ur body in a contest
learn to avoid shephearding

the only thing we can do is win a clearance but then have no fricken idea what to do with it!

terry lift ur game at training

U PLAY HOW U TRAIN!!!!

Agree.  Not to mention tackling.

What was the purpose of playing Morton, who kicked 7 goals the previous week, in the backline?  Polak should have remained on the bench for the rest of the game after being concussed.  What about that disallowed goal of Richo's when the umpire called it "holding the ball" - replay clearly shows Richo getting foot to ball!!!  Thought Schultz actually did quite well in defence.  Browny picked up in the second half.  Johnson's handball instead of going for goal was a major faux pas.  McMahon ran around a lot and seemed to be in a lot of action but how much of it was really effective.  Thought Kingy and Foley were pretty good.  A week or two off should do Pettifer some good.